Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don't need an adult's help or permission past the age of 12 in California to file a request for a restraining order. You don't need a lawyer either, though it helps to follow the fairly simple instructions on the court website.
Wow, I had no idea. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: 6
I'm looking at pic with chainsaw again. Looks like pic of Loan and girls on table in background. There is also some guy far right corner of pic behind whatever that is. Looks a little like ptony?
Further investigation tells me it's a scene from a movie. THE CAST OF THE FILM 'MA FEMME S'APPELLE MAURICE

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she looks ugly here. I think the constant rounds of IVF in her mid 40s played hell with her hormones. She probably should have accepted one child was enough and gone through a natural menopause.
That was very nice of you to say that about Alice, you are kinder than me. Totally agree that she should have accepted how lucky she was with one successful pregnancy.

I've been through IVF and during the process it is all about you. The poor bloke has a very minor role. I've always suspected she adored the attention that IVF gave her.

Reactions: 32
What makes me suspicious is that Tone was again interacting with it. Surely if they were not connected Alice and Tone wouldn’t just be fine with randos on the internet obsessing about Ella.
Honestly, they’ll take any kind of attention. Three sad incels with nothing better to do. IG must find it really heartening to be with someone who has some purpose to her life.

Reactions: 19
If she was going to make that much effort to “tweak” her features in this photo, personally I wish she had focussed her time on her botched nose job and evened up the size of her nostrils.
---

Respectfully, I think she looked quite chic brunette.

View attachment 2243178
All I see in every photo even the old ones is an ‘ugly’ person because of the person she is inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I kind of hope Ioan and Bianca do not read here obsessively and don’t think they do. But if they, or someone close looks here I do think there would be some comfort in knowing that anyone who has looked in to this beyond the DM headlines does know what the truth is.
I think I'm just sensitive as I have a daughter the same age ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Having another ‘make it make sense’ thought.

According to Loopy and I think directly from Alice, Ioan is a narcissist, certainly her therapist said he is. He has cunningly planned this to make Alice look mad (Marjorie was just a bonus in his cunning plan), is an expert in DARVO and a master manipulator.

Simultaneously he is a pussy, a weak man, is being controlled by his younger less powerful girlfriend and is naive.

I only did a psychology subsid at university so may need some help unpicking this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
What sort of a mother puts their own child up to such filthy, nasty behavior? Why isn’t she swimming, bike riding, hanging out with her friends getting ice cream, going to a fun camp or something similar? Malice is nothing more than the egg donor and incubator because she sure as hell isn’t a mother! Ioan must be devastated knowing what this bleep is doing. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 46
I just worry it’s wishful thinking and in reality a judge is going to be faced with poor old Alice who is sad with 2 sad children and try to tell them all to work things out for the best of everyone in 50/50 custody. Which we all know will not work. Unless someone does stop her properly and there is a severe consequence, this will never end. She will continue abusing them on SM, she will carry on abusing the kids minds.

She hasn’t been on the back foot this entire time, she’s got everything she wanted apart from to split Ioan and B up. She got to live in the house for free for 2 years, with Ioan paying everything. She got to keep her nanny, she got an expensive home in BH, she still has no job. She ultimately poisoned the kids. I know I sound defeated but she hasn’t been held to account in many ways she’s had all the things she set out to do apart from her one last ultimate goal of ruining I and B’s relationship (and I am sure she still thinks this is likely). I know she still ultimately has a terrible and tit self inflicted life and no home she owns but she’s still hoping for child support to get her through the next 8 years then expecting to sell her juicy (self created) story to a publisher (tbh someone would buy this, even if for less than she expects)

I just feel like she is winning in some ways and nothing changes!
I worry about this too plinky. I hope and pray all those mentioning CPS and that Alice has screwed herself finally with this RO stunt are right, but she's gotten away with so much that I fear she's going to slippery slide her way out of this one too and the children will be permanently stuck with her. ❤ (The heart's for you btw and all of us Tattlers crossing everything hoping Alice faces the law and the law bleeping decimates her this time!)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Wow that’s…quite the chin she used to have, it’s long and not pointy, it’s kind of a rectangle
That’s what I thought when she criticized B’s chin. Her chin in that photo of her on the toilet is awful. It makes her look quite masculine as well as reminds me of Alien’s chin.

Reactions: 18
I just laughed so hard I scared both my dogs and gave myself a headache.
Thank God for the awesome humour and clever posters on these threads. If it was just Alice watch I think we'd all be as batshit as her by now.
---
I don’t care what the context is I need this to be the next thread title. 😂🙌🏼

I think Alice has discovered that putting Big E in the firing line on twitter makes her more willing to attack Ioan and more supportive of her weird divorce behaviour, so she’s throwing her to the wolves.
Alice would literally put those girls in the firing line and pull the gun herself if she thought it would get her what she wants.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Someone should convince Ella to try out for the local middle school girls basketball team. She seems athletic, could possibly make a good center, make new friends, have a coach, be a team player, get used to working hard, and come home too tired for social media shenanigans.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That’s what I thought when she criticized B’s chin. Her chin in that photo of her on the toilet is awful. It makes her look quite masculine as well as reminds me of Alien’s chin.
I’d like to pretend aI don’t resort to criticising appearances etc etc in this instance the interesting thing is that she criticises Bianca for something I believe she herself has been criticised for.

Reactions: 14
BTW this will never end. AE told her ex bestie FMs that IG fans were all evil (because they didn't like her clothes). This was 15 years after she killed his fanbase.

Do you think she's ever going to stop calling B evil when she 'stole' Baby Angel??

Not a snowball's chance in hell.
Yep, this is in no way her last gasp desperate effort. She will never leave them alone. Even if Bianca and Ioan don't last I can see Alice randomly attacking Bianca down the track and she will never, ever leave Ioan alone. She will carry this grudge for her lifetime.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Whilst we all agree Alice’s behaviour is criminal it is extremely unlikely she will go to jail. Even if she repeatedly breaks the RO, the reality is educated, wealthy women do not end up in jail in the US or UK for offences like these.

Even if she did it would be the token week or overnight stay like Felicity Huffman, Paris Hilton or Lindsey Lohan. So nothing that would fundamentally change her.

Reactions: 16
I hope she does go to jail.

I would like to see her in a stripy onesie, breaking rocks, on a chain gang.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
lol I just saw on Alice's IG some z-list actress that was angry in the past about Selma Blair befriending Bianca over Alice's ableistic comments, claiming that someone with a chronic illness needs a nanny. For a 10 and 14 year old (soon). At that age I was long cleaning up the house and cooking lmao. And I work full time plus regulary babysitting my nephews despite several fully diagnosed chronic illnesses. Alice herself used to work despite that and little kids.

When people are this deranged there is no hope for society

PS: Alice admitted several times that despite doctor shopping no one is willing to diagnose her. one doctor even said she is the healthiest person he has ever seen. I believe this.
I know you're a cynic who doesn't like the mushy stuff but you're a pretty amazing woman @welp. You've worked hard to overcome a lot in your life and I hope you're as proud of yourself as us Tattlers are of you.

---
What makes me suspicious is that Tone was again interacting with it. Surely if they were not connected Alice and Tone wouldn’t just be fine with randos on the internet obsessing about Ella.
Sadly no. They attack Tattle for having genuine concerns for Ella, even when we had genuine concerns for Tony's health and for Alice. But both of them are happy to throw Ella like a bone to the likes of Loopy, the Texan and every other hateful and dubious FM and supporter.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.