Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DD is online and I think it's mAlice this time. That account is a joke. The avatar is a nice pic of B and the bio is " Tell me you have a long pointy chin without telling me you have a long pointy chin." FFS we have eyes!
Bianca is a babe from her head to her toes though so jokes on DD

Thread suggestion:
A 90kg raging bull from her chins to her shins

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That was very nice of you to say that about Alice, you are kinder than me. Totally agree that she should have accepted how lucky she was with one successful pregnancy.

I've been through IVF and during the process it is all about you. The poor bloke has a very minor role. I've always suspected she adored the attention that IVF gave her.
I agree that Alice probably adored the attention. Hence the desire for a second child, even though she doesn’t seem particularly maternal.

I find Alice’s saga interesting partly because my aunt was a narc and Alice’s behaviour reminds me so much of her. My aunt (who was my mother’s twin, although they weren’t identical), married a few years before my mum did and had a son. My mum got married and had me and my sister within 2 years. My aunt then got pregnant again straight away, even though her son was 4 or 5 at that time. My grandfather once said to my mum that my aunt had only had a second child because my mum had two and I can well believe that. She could not be “outshone” by her sister.

Reactions: 22
That was very nice of you to say that about Alice, you are kinder than me. Totally agree that she should have accepted how lucky she was with one successful pregnancy.

I've been through IVF and during the process it is all about you. The poor bloke has a very minor role. I've always suspected she adored the attention that IVF gave her.
I've never posted this before because I didn't want to offend anyone who has gone through IVF but I've always thought this about Alice from the start. I really believe she loved the whole rollercoaster of IVF, even the losses and what would be for a normal person the heartaches, the exhaustion and despair. Like you wrote, IVF is all about the woman and that is what she lives for. I don't think she feels emotions like a normal person, whether she is a narc or not, and what would have been hell for most women would have been the drama and Alice at the epicentre of it that she craves.

I hope nobody is offended by my opinion and I want to make it very clear I am talking ONLY about Alice here.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Those socks, this song and my kitchen floor are going on a date this weekend!
Well, Freddie Mercury’s angel-voice - how could you not??
Just thinking through it few Queen song titles to add to our collection: I’m Going Slightly Mad, Jealousy, Don’t Try So Hard, Another (sock) Bites the Dust… what else can we add? Apart from U2’s “Gloria”?
-Has anyone else found that Tattle is really acting up of late? My likes don’t show up or I get error messages - and loading a page takes absolutely ages.
---
I am also firmly in the camp that Ella is a victim. She is a child and she does not have a fully developed brain. This started before she was the age she is now, and the toll of Alice’s insane campaign of angry rampaging abuse has taken an incredible toll on this girl. It is no wonder she is taking it out on someone, that is unfortunately Ioan. He doesn’t deserve it but he’s an adult, so he’s going to take it from Ella to try to help her. You can’t judge Ella by an adults behaviour as she is a minor and even crimes would be treated as a minor. It is not her fault. Her behaviour is a reaction to Alice’s lies, torment and cruelty. I honestly think this kid is scared and lashing out of fear and anxiety. She’s super fixated on Bianca because Alice has led her to truly believe B is the cause of everything. It is like being in a cult. Unless she is deprogrammed she is going to have a very tragic life
I wanted to quote your post just because it’s so good.
Ella lashes out at IG because he’s safe. I bet she wouldn’t dare lash out at Alice.

Reactions: 25
A sycophancy of socks
A psychosis of socks
And (my favourite) a quarrel of socks

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I worked on the local market. Ah the joys of setting up the stall in the pouring rain or standing fumbling oranges with frozen fingers and then going to the clothes stall next door to blow the wages. A Saturday job in the warm at Woolworths was the Holy Grail.
I worked as a cleaner 2 hours a night after college when doing my A levels. My friend and I managed to get jobs at the same place. We used to get our wages in a little brown envelope - £26 for two weeks work. But in the 1980s that got you a good night out ( and some extra to save for clothes or the earrings I was obsessed with then.) 😀

It felt good to me to be earning my own money for the first time. Such a shame all decent values are subverted by Alice into negatives.

Reactions: 29
DD is online and I think it's mAlice this time. That account is a joke. The avatar is a nice pic of B and the bio is " Tell me you have a long pointy chin without telling me you have a long pointy chin." FFS we have eyes!
Ikr quoting myself but as soon as I posted this a new sock appears with B disfigured. Someone is glued to Tattle!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I've never posted this before because I didn't want to offend anyone who has gone through IVF but I've always thought this about Alice from the start. I really believe she loved the whole rollercoaster of IVF, even the losses and what would be for a normal person the heartaches, the exhaustion and despair. Like you wrote, IVF is all about the woman and that is what she lives for. I don't think she feels emotions like a normal person, whether she is a narc or not, and what would have been hell for most women would have been the drama and Alice at the epicentre of it that she craves.

I hope nobody is offended by my opinion and I want to make it very clear I am talking ONLY about Alice here.
Not offensive at all! Another IVF mom here (2) and @brie l is correct on how it is all about the mother. I actually felt bad for my husband when we would go to appointments & he was virtually ignored except for when he had guidance on how to help me with shots! I have a colleague who is a bit of narcissist & went through a huge # of IVF rounds for her daughter - she is divorced now & for sure it is like the ex doesn’t even exist although they share joint custody (another long ordeal but basically daughter had to express need to spend time with father). I think you make very good point. And hugs to anyone going through iVF or any fertility challenges- it definitely is emotionally and physically challenging!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.