Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Texan needs a full psychiatric evaluation. She’s worse than Malice because she doesn’t know any of the people involved!
I think mAlice is the No 1 bleep. Always. The FMs just need the ignore button.

It's fun to dive into the court docs with certain search words.

"My 100k from England has been put into a separate account. I will use it to pay for Gloria and the school for one year." LOL Wonder how the forensic accountant is doing?

"ALL these texts are caused by your decision to undertake this divorce with animosity and without speaking to me." LOL "Look what you made me do!"

IG: Alice told me regularly, and often in front of the children, that she wanted a divorce, that I was stupid and a failure, and that she would call the police if I did not do what she demanded.

I wish IG had said to AE the first time she said she wanted a divorce, "Sure! I'll call my lawyer tomorrow." Like how Seinfeld ends things. LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
dont you have to specifically ask for it and the judge has to consider whether you bothered to serve them? (tho I guess you can just re-file anyway)

there is no TRO.

I assume if it was to be delayed it would be out together with one of the other court dates. there is not much point to decide custody if a PRO is pending
The burden is on the person requesting the restraining order (or making any court motion) to serve the opposing side. If they don't want to pay for service, they could have asked the sheriff to serve them free of charge, and then they would have had to file the proof that service had been completed. None of this appears to have happened. At least, no documents have been filed indicating it has happened.

My guess is that if they intend to go forward with the June 23 hearing, they will have them served at the last possible moment, assuming they will then scramble to formulate a response. When I'm sure they already have one and are just waiting to find out when the hearing will actually be. Though I'd be there on the 23rd just in case. Better to appear and nothing happens than not to appear and risk something being decided (though it shouldn't happen without service prior...)

Reactions: 35
The burden is on the person requesting the restraining order (or making any court motion) to serve the opposing side. If they don't want to pay for service, they could have asked the sheriff to serve them free of charge, and then they would have had to file the proof that service had been completed. None of this appears to have happened. At least, no documents have been filed indicating it has happened.

My guess is that if they intend to go forward with the June 23 hearing, they will have them served at the last possible moment, assuming they will then scramble to formulate a response. When I'm sure they already have one and are just waiting to find out when the hearing will actually be. Though I'd be there on the 23rd just in case. Better to appear and nothing happens than not to appear and risk something being decided (though it shouldn't happen without service prior...)
Tell me Ioan has 100 pages of evidence without telling me… 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I worked on the local market. Ah the joys of setting up the stall in the pouring rain or standing fumbling oranges with frozen fingers and then going to the clothes stall next door to blow the wages. A Saturday job in the warm at Woolworths was the Holy Grail.
My Mum and Dad stopped my pocket money at 14 and got me a Saturday job in an indoor market. I then got my own job in a very popular/busy as hell seaside cafe, 12 hour sat shift for £12.50 lol, We did however get up to £50 tips each which was a fortune back then. Loved it, used to blow the lot in Woolworths and Chelsea girl 😃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I know it may not be a popular opinion and I am not diminishing or ignoring the horrific behaviour of the pro-Alice socks but the AEA abuses account is unhealthily invested too.

She has a website and thinks she’s gathering momentum; she seems to have an obsession with this.

She’s not mean or vicious and many of her tweets suggest she is naive and young. I also don’t like the way she names and thanks individual Turds when she lifts information from Tattle, as it implies Tattlers are part of the accounts ‘hounding’ Alice on Twitter.

All a bit odd.

Reactions: 55
DD is online and I think it's mAlice this time. That account is a joke. The avatar is a nice pic of B and the bio is " Tell me you have a long pointy chin without telling me you have a long pointy chin." FFS we have eyes!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Tell me Ioan has 100 pages of evidence without telling me… 😜
I bet Ioan and Bianca's attorney is chomping at the bit, waiting for Big Bird to serve them. Probably has a response ready to file as soon as service is effected.

Reactions: 22
My Mum and Dad stopped my pocket money at 14 and got me a Saturday job in an indoor market. I then got my own job in a very popular/busy as hell seaside cafe, 12 hour sat shift for £12.50 lol, We did however get up to £50 tips each which was a fortune back then. Loved it, used to blow the lot in Woolworths and Chelsea girl 😃
When we were older we somehow wangled a job as waitresses with a firm that did outside catering. We did all sorts of events - the races were the best. Good tips and lots of half full bottles at the end of the night :cool: Why would you want to miss out on all that!

Reactions: 16

As @ButterTart said, the burden is on the petitioner. This is from the California courts self-help site:

1686937062803.png

Reactions: 12
Yup. Also this from the same site:

It’s important to have the restrained person served as soon as possible. Once they are served, the police can arrest them for violating the order. Service is also important because it will give the judge the power to consider granting you a long-term restraining order, that could last up to five years. Without service, the court can only grant you a temporary restraining order. Service can be a hard step to complete and make take multiple tries. At your court date, the judge can give you more time, if you need it.

For your case to move forward, you need to have your court papers served, even if the judge did not grant you a temporary restraining order.

Ioan and Bianca are not avoiding service. Alice is avoiding serving them.

Reactions: 26
DD is online and I think it's mAlice this time. That account is a joke. The avatar is a nice pic of B and the bio is " Tell me you have a long pointy chin without telling me you have a long pointy chin." FFS we have eyes!
You know what else makes me think this is Alice? She has no real-life friends, and no one online is invested enough to sustain this level of malevolence. I don't see the fingerprints of Tony Baloney or the Lonely Texan on this either.

Reactions: 19
considering that the court site took a week to even update the petition I wonder if they are already served and the docket simply is lagging far behind

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.