Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what else makes me think this is Alice? She has no real-life friends, and no one online is invested enough to sustain this level of malevolence. I don't see the fingerprints of Tony Baloney or the Lonely Texan on this either.
What makes me suspicious is that Tone was again interacting with it. Surely if they were not connected Alice and Tone wouldn’t just be fine with randos on the internet obsessing about Ella.

Reactions: 14
She doesn't even try to hide herself either. Don't follow your other accounts dumbass.

Reactions: 16
I feel bringing their abuse of Bianca over from twitter is actually allowing them to attack Bianca twice over. They have a far bigger audience here!! We're actually aiding Alice in her quest to make Bianca relapse, moo.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My guess is that if they intend to go forward with the June 23 hearing, they will have them served at the last possible moment, assuming they will then scramble to formulate a response. When I'm sure they already have one and are just waiting to find out when the hearing will actually be. Though I'd be there on the 23rd just in case. Better to appear and nothing happens than not to appear and risk something being decided (though it shouldn't happen without service prior...)
Because Ella is a minor and given the nature of her complaint, won't she need to have a guardian ad litem appointed by the court? When does that happen? From what I've read, it's supposed to be a neutral party, thank God.

Reactions: 12
I feel bringing their abuse of Bianca over from twitter is actually allowing them to attack Bianca twice over. They have a far bigger audience here!! We're actually aiding Alice in her quest to make Bianca relapse, moo.
I mean I'd hope she isnt this sensitive to relapse from comments of some mentally challenged kids

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So now we are down to an anti-Alice camp of AEA and a couple of socks who like to wind the real Alice and her supporters up.

In the pro-Alice camp there’s two socks who may or may not be Alice.

If anyone thinks Alice is winning in the court of public opinion remember she got a lot of sympathy early on / how different it is now.

down to the Texan troll who I am sure does not give a tit about Alice or Ioan but just likes a spat and is a thoroughly unpleasant person.

There’s Tone who may be being paid or may be a bit dim - more likely both. He’s a real horrible person who dreams of people getting their throats slit.

Bitchoff is not her friend but can smell blood and is circling.

No wonder she reads Tattle.

Reactions: 28
I mean I'd hope she isnt this sensitive to relapse from comments of some mentally challenged kids
Yeah. The relapse was caused by Ella's behaviour in the flat not by socks.

The socks are powerless but they illustrate the mentality behind the fake RO requests and Police reports.

Reactions: 20
I kind of hope Ioan and Bianca do not read here obsessively and don’t think they do. But if they, or someone close looks here I do think there would be some comfort in knowing that anyone who has looked in to this beyond the DM headlines does know what the truth is.

Reactions: 19
considering that the court site took a week to even update the petition I wonder if they are already served and the docket simply is lagging far behind
The documents were listed on the docket pretty quickly after they were filed. They just took a while to be available for purchase.

Reactions: 14
Because Ella is a minor and given the nature of her complaint, won't she need to have a guardian ad litem appointed by the court? When does that happen? From what I've read, it's supposed to be a neutral party, thank God.
No, she doesn't need a GAL. But Ioan could ask for one to be appointed. You don't need an adult's help or permission past the age of 12 in California to file a request for a restraining order. You don't need a lawyer either, though it helps to follow the fairly simple instructions on the court website.

Reactions: 21
The documents were listed on the docket pretty quickly after they were filed. They just took a while to be available for purchase.
werent they wednesday filed and we only saw them on the docket on monday? (documents then on wednesday and thursday) we were even discussing about how odd this is

Reactions: 4
New thread title suggestion
An arguing coat, a Marjorie of socks, what next for Alice as she raids her pill box?
well I tried

• Haha
Reactions: 26
werent they wednesday filed and we only saw them on the docket on monday? (documents then on wednesday and thursday) we were even discussing about how odd this is
I think if they showed up later it was because of the Memorial Day long weekend. They probably had a small backlog.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.