Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Living in the US too, you’d think at least one doctor was willing to throw her a bone and diagnose her so they could keep charging her for treatment? This is how healthy she actually is. Except for in the head, she’s deranged and I don’t think anything except a jail sentence will help that.
Giving her a diagnosis might also introduce the prospect of follow-up appointments. Can’t blame the doctors for wanting to avoid that.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just read in Daily Mail where Kevin Costner's wife said he wants his children homeless. Guess who wrote article.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
She'll have to pay for her own health insurance soon. After bifurcation?
no, denying health insurance is usually the main reason why a bifurcation gets not granted. He will have to provide that (or something equal to it) until they settle the financial aspects

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I think she probably speaks rapid like some of us Americans (especially us New Yorkers do 😂) and I know if I make a video for the Southern family I have to really slow it down and remember to take a breath!

PS sometimes I have to use a whiteboard with my Mum @M33L4 😂
My genteel Southern belle grandmother swears my fast talking Yankee lawyer grandfather whisked her away to the land of Yankees, NYC, before she even finished saying ‘hello’.
My grandmother may be slow talking and genteel but she would definitely straighten out Alice, my grandmother does not fool around when it comes to telling you what it is right and what is wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I feel bringing their abuse of Bianca over from twitter is actually allowing them to attack Bianca twice over. They have a far bigger audience here!! We're actually aiding Alice in her quest to make Bianca relapse, moo.
Ioan and Bianca aren't reading here. They aren't reading Twitter. These tweets and comments won't make the media, unlike when Alice was tweeting from her own account. Ioan and Bianca won't see them.

Reactions: 30
no, denying health insurance is usually the main reason why a bifurcation gets not granted. He will have to provide that (or something equal to it) until they settle the financial aspects
I doubt the court will delay bifurcation in this case because of health insurance. Health insurance is usually an issue if the insured party was on an employer's health plan. Ioan was not on employer's health plan. I would not be surprised if they had through the HealthCare Marketplace or through SAG. Alice can get insurance through the Marketplace or as a SAG member she can get her own health insurance. Health insurance only becomes an issue if the party carrying the insurance was on his employer's plan. Not the case here. Alice had nearly two years to get insurance of her own as a SAG member. He is still carrying the kids on his, I assume. Time for girl to put on her big girl pants (literally) and start adulting.

Reactions: 34
GG: I don't think they see Alice as a person, just someone to gossip about and bring down They see anyone who treats her as human, and as a friend who needs support as "THE ENEMY" so they make you suffer too. Just for being a friend.

Most people see Alice for exactly what she is. An abusive bleep.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.