Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol I just saw on Alice's IG some z-list actress that was angry in the past about Selma Blair befriending Bianca over Alice's ableistic comments, claiming that someone with a chronic illness needs a nanny. For a 10 and 14 year old (soon). At that age I was long cleaning up the house and cooking lmao. And I work full time plus regulary babysitting my nephews despite several fully diagnosed chronic illnesses. Alice herself used to work despite that and little kids.

When people are this deranged there is no hope for society

PS: Alice admitted several times that despite doctor shopping no one is willing to diagnose her. one doctor even said she is the healthiest person he has ever seen. I believe this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
So the MC sock has at least 20 tweets to remove if she wants access to it again according to the Twitter updates.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I was looking at the furniture at the end of the chainsaw. Looks like she's actually cutting it to me. Was this in a movie she made? The crazy face may be real.
She might have been showing Ioan how she would divide their stuff up if he ever left her 😬.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
lol I just saw on Alice's IG some z-list actress that was angry in the past about Selma Blair befriending Bianca over Alice's ableistic comments, claiming that someone with a chronic illness needs a nanny. For a 10 and 14 year old (soon). At that age I was long cleaning up the house and cooking lmao. And I work full time plus regulary babysitting my nephews despite several fully diagnosed chronic illnesses. Alice herself used to work despite that and little kids.

I had a job in Superdrug at that age! And before that, a paper round. Ah, memories.

Reactions: 25
She should be jailed for the relentless abusive behavior online. If I'm not mistaken, inmates still internet access.

Reactions: 11
Are we likely to hear anything of what’s going on next week?
Quietly dropped is my guess, but the damage intended was done via Alice and her selling her story via the DM gossip columnist Boshoff. The last thing Alice wants is CPS involved in witnessing her abuse of the children and parental alienation. The abuse of Ioan and Bianca via twitter will continue to crescendo the nearer the bifurcation date.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

PS: Alice admitted several times that despite doctor shopping no one is willing to diagnose her. one doctor even said she is the healthiest person he has ever seen. I believe this.
Living in the US too, you’d think at least one doctor was willing to throw her a bone and diagnose her so they could keep charging her for treatment? This is how healthy she actually is. Except for in the head, she’s deranged and I don’t think anything except a jail sentence will help that.

Reactions: 23
Are we likely to hear anything of what’s going on next week?
Doesn't mAlice/Ella need to serve I and B by close of court today for the case to go ahead next week? I think I'm right that they have to be served a minimum of 5 court dates before the hearing

Reactions: 12
BTW this will never end. AE told her ex bestie FMs that IG fans were all evil (because they didn't like her clothes). This was 15 years after she killed his fanbase.

Do you think she's ever going to stop calling B evil when she 'stole' Baby Angel??

Not a snowball's chance in hell.
I really can't imagine being this pathetic. It's exhausting watching this, let alone living it! No wonder she's 80% bedbound, toxic obsession with her ex is Alice's real ailment.

The derogatory comments from the socks on B being on the set of Bad Boys 4 are ridiculous. I bet she's relishing the opportunity to watch and learn from successful professionals. Unlike Alice, she's actually interested in filmmaking and not just being famous (MOO of course)

Reactions: 28
Doesn't mAlice/Ella need to serve I and B by close of court today for the case to go ahead next week? I think I'm right that they have to be served a minimum of 5 court dates before the hearing
The document just says five days. Not court or business days. And if they aren’t served the hearing will just get moved forward.

Reactions: 15
The document just says five days. Not court or business days. And if they aren’t served the hearing will just get moved forward.
Are there any punitive associations with the date being moved forward? So for example, it gets rescheduled. Then the court date I would imagine would be after the bifurcation and custody dates.

I don't know the legal terminology but is there a type of "jeopardy" attached to the TRO case? Like right now we only have one version of the events and that's from Ella, but there's nothing that's been validated.

So in the eyes of the court the TRO stuff doesn't exist? I'm basically asking if we would be advantageous to yo to push the court date back.

Reactions: 9
I was working at 14 too. It was great earning my own money. Something Alice has never done and is passing on to her children.
I worked on the local market. Ah the joys of setting up the stall in the pouring rain or standing fumbling oranges with frozen fingers and then going to the clothes stall next door to blow the wages. A Saturday job in the warm at Woolworths was the Holy Grail.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
dont you have to specifically ask for it and the judge has to consider whether you bothered to serve them? (tho I guess you can just re-file anyway)
Are there any punitive associations with the date being moved forward? So for example, it gets rescheduled. Then the court date I would imagine would be after the bifurcation and custody dates.

I don't know the legal terminology but is there a type of "jeopardy" attached to the TRO case? Like right now we only have one version of the events and that's from Ella, but there's nothing that's been validated.

So in the eyes of the court the TRO stuff doesn't exist? I'm basically asking if we would be advantageous to yo to push the court date back.
there is no TRO.

I assume if it was to be delayed it would be out together with one of the other court dates. there is not much point to decide custody if a PRO is pending

Reactions: 11
Someone has reported the Texan to the cops. Then DD(A or E) butts into the convo to back up their buddy, the Texan.
The Texan needs a full psychiatric evaluation. She’s worse than Malice because she doesn’t know any of the people involved!

Reactions: 17
Living in the US too, you’d think at least one doctor was willing to throw her a bone and diagnose her so they could keep charging her for treatment? This is how healthy she actually is. Except for in the head, she’s deranged and I don’t think anything except a jail sentence will help that.
Nope. No doctor is going to risk his license like that. It takes just one whistleblower to tattle to the Feds and you are under investigation. Or maybe they just didn't like her. Didn't want to deal with her histrionics. People like her are exhausting to deal with.

Reactions: 15
Presumably if she's going to have them served she'll have the DM ready to catch the moment, another exclusive for her pal.

Reactions: 21

It exists, but the court can't address it unless and until the other parties are served. No penalties on missing the first one, but there are remedies for the respondents (Ioan and Bianca) should this happen again. And if it were to happen again, it basically puts a lie to the supposed urgent need for a restraining order. Like, how much actual danger are you in if you can afford to not file the correct paperwork and thus push the court date back? They can't do it infinitely and there are legal consequences if they try it. I believe the court can fine her, for one thing. However, Ioan and Bianca could ask for one additional postponement, the same way Alice did. In that case, the RO hearing was three months later than the initial one. So yes, if that happens here, it would be after the other upcoming hearings. But ... again ... how much danger are you in if you can afford to do that? When Ioan agreed to a postponement, he had the temporary restraining order as protection. That's not the case here. If it was me and they tried it more than once, I'd file a motion to dismiss.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.