Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if now that she’s backed into a corner she desperately wants to settle and Ioan/Anne are done and are like “duck you, you had your chance and you wouldn’t knock it the F off, see your ass in court to let the judge decide.” And this is the resultant tantrum?
Maybe she's been offered less than the initial offer due to her batshit behaviour?

Reactions: 6
I didn’t ‘look below the line’ on the DM story(-ies?) about Ella’s claims. What were the comments like in general? Did most people tend to believe the claims at first? If so I can see why they’d feel deceived when more information came out.

I was cheating on the Turds on the Philip Schofield threads when all this kicked off so I missed the height of the drama. Please foegive me. I came running back as soon as I heard and here I’ve been ever since!
The first articles had comments blocked. Then when comments were allowed on the Bianca article they were very negative on Alice (so/so on Ioan), they then deleted about 90 % of all comments and left pretty much only the anti-Ioan/both are at fault comments up (how very suspicious). Then the last article about the declaration against Ioan was dominated by "this child needs no restraining order against her father but a intervention" comments and very negative against Alice.

It's also on other places where this is received like this (even the onesmom battle social media pages I mentioned had some people go "I dont think this case is a good example for our movement", obviously with the usual cray crays trying to deny that a mom would ever do that, one of them even parroted Alice's false claim that Ioan spend a million on sex workers LMAO). dlisted, lipstick alley, fauxmoi reddit, ONTD, even CDAN, even her mate Mario's site etc etc. All seem to be seeing through this, obviously Ioan isnt seen as blameless as here (he probably isnt entirely anyway), but normally when you have a case of a man allegedly abusing a woman, let alone a child, everyone jumps to attack him. And this wouldnt have been differently here either if Alice hadnt prepared everyone and their mothers for this moment the past 2 years lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Spending all that time online changes your brain chemistry, I swear. It's like the QAnon conspiracy theorists who travel down internet rabbit holes and spout increasingly bizarre rants. She's getting all these dopamine hits from saying all sorts of awful, unhinged things and fighting with others on Twitter. Her language is more and more hateful and more and more frenzied.
---

I don't think it's just Ella. I think Alice & Ella are sharing accounts. The "voices" change so quickly from childish taunting to supercilious contempt to outright rage--it's enough to give you whiplash!
BIB - That’s the perfect word to describe the Twitter vomit. Where will all this frenzy end up though and if she is also whipping up a vulnerable aged young teen into a frenzy. It’s worrying. 😕

Reactions: 19
I agree except Ella doesn't smoke (I hope). Alice gave up a good while ago.
Unless she has started again to accelerate weight loss. Although I expect apartment complex has strict rules given area and fact it is historic.
Twitter is definitely frightening right now. The adults need to just disengage with these teen accounts. MAlice and Big E somehow enlisted additional teens (MOO) and this generation - especially those without good guidance on cyberspace- thrives on the anonymity (& not) of cyber bullying and torment. Best to just delete twitter from their phones (looking at the anti-AE accounts in particular, some of whom appear to have illnesses. Your health practitioners would probably recommend NOT spending 8+ hours arguing with churlish teens and adults. BTW mAlice, how awesome would it be if you deleted SM off your device and E’s? Just get free of the rehashing of the relentless cycle of bitterness? Take a deep breath and just not hate for five minutes? These online teen friends (if they aren’t actually you “acting” like one) don’t care one iota what happens to you, in regards to your health or court case. They are just having a laugh watching grown ups try to engage and poor foolish TE and the Tx muppet keep up (favorite moment when TE said “ioan doesn’t do SM” when one of sucks alluding to it was IG. Sheesh TE, read the game plan they set up on Xbox chat!! At least that is what I envision). Sad.

Reactions: 22
Maybe she's been offered less than the initial offer due to her batshit behaviour?
Oh for sure and the judge did tell them to settle it in February, I believe. But you can’t settle when one side is so completely unreasonable. Take the custody and finance out of it....Just to legally end the marriage is forcing him to take it to a judge to bifurcate so at this point I can’t imagine any settlement on the table

Reactions: 29
It’s even a worse state of affairs if it is Ella. The amount of hours put into keeping the tirade going on those two accounts alone. I’m getting lost for words now, it’s beyond sickening and whoever it is I think we can all agree that they need some professional help asap.
You have to give props for stamina and staying power. I’d have bored myself let alone anyone else by now.
I think it’s at the point where it doesn’t really matter who is doing the positing. You’re as bad burnt as scaled really. It’s either grown adults acting like teenage girls or teenage girls being wound up by grown adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I hope she receives only support required by law. She tit her bed and should fall back in it. There's no excuse for her behavior and it will only escalate.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What AB wrote is worth repeating here.

"Domestic violence runs in families, and the reasons why are complex and multi-varied. I've seen my foster kid clients grow into becoming my adult criminal clients, and it's tragic to see how the games abusers play, victimize their own children and plant the seeds for normalizing abuse. In this case, the record shows Alice creating, over a period of several years, precisely the coercive and suggestive circumstances that are well understood to create a high risk of false reports, including false accusations, false confessions, and false memories. It's a complex situation when children make false accusations, but abusers use black-and-white thinking to cast any doubt, no matter how reasonable, as a victimization of the child.

What we're seeing unfold is classic trauma bonding - an abuser deliberately inflicts trauma on a child and then serves as the child's source of comfort for that trauma to increase the child's dependence on the abuser. It's Alice's own behavior and the coercive environment she created for the children that undermines the reliability of the child's report, while simultaneously broadcasting the accusations as broadly as possible with the assistance of her good friend at the Daily Mail, creates an opportunity to cast any reasonable doubt about the report as victimization of the child. The use of her child as both sword and shield is the end game of Alice's parental alienation campaign, and it comes as no surprise at all to those who are watching this case and are familiar with the dynamics at play."

Spot on. The Judge will have seen this all before.
I hope that Bitchoff has seen AB’s video. I won’t hold my breath, but Bitchoff and the Fail carry a lot of responsibility for this latest tit show, and enabling an Abuser.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The first articles had comments blocked. Then when comments were allowed on the Bianca article they were very negative on Alice (so/so on Ioan), they then deleted about 90 % of all comments and left pretty much only the anti-Ioan/both are at fault comments up (how very suspicious). Then the last article about the declaration against Ioan was dominated by "this child needs no restraining order against her father but a intervention" comments and very negative against Alice.

It's also on other places where this is received like this (even the onesmom battle social media pages I mentioned had some people go "I dont think this case is a good example for our movement", obviously with the usual cray crays trying to deny that a mom would ever do that, one of them even parroted Alice's false claim that Ioan spend a million on sex workers LMAO). dlisted, lipstick alley, fauxmoi reddit, ONTD, even CDAN, even her mate Mario's site etc etc. All seem to be seeing through this, obviously Ioan isnt seen as blameless as here (he probably isnt entirely anyway), but normally when you have a case of a man allegedly abusing a woman, let alone a child, everyone jumps to attack him. And this wouldnt have been differently here either if Alice hadnt prepared everyone and their mothers for this moment the past 2 years lol
Very interesting, thank you! So the DM tried and failed! Always good to hear! Alice is a particularly bad strategist too.

Reactions: 14
I hope that Bitchoff has seen AB’s video. I won’t hold my breath, but Bitchoff and the Fail carry a lot of responsibility for this latest tit show, and enabling an Abuser.
tbh in the end she hasnt done this much wrong. It's just the style of reporting that was a touch tit. You are reporting the RO filing....fine, it was actually publicly available and unfortunately the docs not, but then you are talking about a "incident at home", which she had from Alice....and if you say it just like this it sounds grim. Most people read the headline and never return to the story and then just that headline sticks (I saw in many places people even thinking that Ioan has a restraining order from his daughter...no he doesnt). Then you also have the focus in the declaration against Ioan on the "batterer program" although the declaration doesnt state any physical violence, but it's what she tried to frame.

Normally I would just say it's the DM's typical sensational reporting, but the fact that this reporter is cited on Alice's IG post as her mate and dropped at least one info that only can come from Alice makes this a big issue, especially with Alice having a restraining order (its clearly designed as abuse by proxy). It's actually insane that the DM allowed her to be credited. Obviously Ioan shouldnt sue because that way he creates even more attention on the case and gets even less favourable reporting from them, but its quite obvious what is happening here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I don't think it's just Ella. I think Alice & Ella are sharing accounts. The "voices" change so quickly from childish taunting to supercilious contempt to outright rage--it's enough to give you whiplash!
My turn! No, it's my turn! You did the last one! No that was you! It was? You sure? Yes! I have a good one! OK, go ahead!
Ah, mother-daughter bonding.🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Manic at work, just dropping into say mAlice is a bleep!
As you were turds 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's getting all these dopamine hits from saying all sorts of awful, unhinged things and fighting with others on Twitter. Her language is more and more hateful and more and more frenzied.
I'd say it's just a continuation of what is in Welp's pdf.
---
Bitchoff and the Fail carry a lot of responsibility for this latest tit show, and enabling an Abuser.
They won't care. They got lots of clicks and that's all that matters to them.

Last edited:
If only Elon gave up being a twit and applied his energies to working out ways to hook those twitter nutters to a giant turbo machine, that would be the ultimate renewable energy source…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
BTW this will never end. AE told her ex bestie FMs that IG fans were all evil (because they didn't like her clothes). This was 15 years after she killed his fanbase.

Do you think she's ever going to stop calling B evil when she 'stole' Baby Angel??

Not a snowball's chance in hell.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
tbh in the end she hasnt done this much wrong. It's just the style of reporting that was a touch tit. You are reporting the RO filing....fine, it was actually publicly available and unfortunately the docs not, but then you are talking about a "incident at home", which she had from Alice....and if you say it just like this it sounds grim. Most people read the headline and never return to the story and then just that headline sticks (I saw in many places people even thinking that Ioan has a restraining order from his daughter...no he doesnt). Then you also have the focus in the declaration against Ioan on the "batterer program" although the declaration doesnt state any physical violence, but it's what she tried to frame.

Normally I would just say it's the DM's typical sensational reporting, but the fact that this reporter is cited on Alice's IG post as her mate and dropped at least one info that only can come from Alice makes this a big issue, especially with Alice having a restraining order (its clearly designed as abuse by proxy). It's actually insane that the DM allowed her to be credited. Obviously Ioan shouldnt sue because that way he creates even more attention on the case and gets even less favourable reporting from them, but its quite obvious what is happening here.
Yes, I agree with you @welp. If she had been just another hack and not well known to the Abuser it would have just been another lazy piece by the DM. But she isn’t and that Was very off. Shouldn’t expect anything better though.

They hate Tattle so much yet read here every single day. Bonkers.
How else did Alice know she’d breached the DVRO. hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I really want Alison Boshoff to face some consequences for her part in the escalation we’ve seen recently.
IMO, she has emboldened the abuser to further her abuse. May that have meaningful consequences. She's allowed her bias to blind her. The shame should eat her whole when this ruse is exposed.

It's Friday and I believe that's generally when we've seen legal filings go up. The hearings are next week. They have to be served by today, no?

The abuser had that MC account locked for multiple violations including violent threats, posting private info, and hateful conduct. That will be a most excellent account to trace.

MOO.

Reactions: 36
I don’t know the ins and outs of the whole story but the alleged assisted suicide note apportioning blame seemed like a red flag to me.
Oh god her ex is such a POS he was abusing her and its video recorded but she uploaded her kids private medical history and therapy appointments which is fucked up. She could have redacted that information while getting her story out. It's such a horrible situation on both sides.

Reactions: 11
I
BTW this will never end. AE told her ex bestie FMs that IG fans were all evil (because they didn't like her clothes). This was 15 years after she killed his fanbase.

Do you think she's ever going to stop calling B evil when she 'stole' Baby Angel??

Not a snowball's chance in hell.
Totally agree she's never going to stop. I dont think jail would stop her in fact it would only help her "cause" to be a heroine. ( In her dreams of course).
Ioan has lost Ella for sure sadly . Mother dearest said 14 then Ella could make up her own mind with mother's help of course. There's very few threats she doesnt carry out if we look at overall picture !

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.