Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Bianca and Ioan are enjoying being on the Bad Boys 4 film set totally oblivious to the tit show that is Twitter just now. It’s tedious, childish and pathetic.
Sleeping soundly knowing Alice has tit, is tit and does tit.
---
You have to laugh though. All of those Twitter accounts including the socks mocking Andrea as a “YouTube” lawyer when none of them have a job between them. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
That we are born with genes that control impulsivety and emotional regulation. That these genes that make people act like Alice are hardwired in our brains. In my understanding of this. That those very genes that make a person abusive tend to make that person feel like they are the abused ones when people with impulse control and emotional regulation don't respond in a way the abuser wants them to.

PS. I'm not a psychiatrist. I've just been going to them for a longggggg time because of family members like Alice. 😁
Hence “thank you” being seen as abusive.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
237? Probably true.

DD: Exactly! Nobody has threatened them. They are made up people. And so is this account and everyone else without their own name. I personally have 237 accounts
Mmmmmmmm, I see DARVO on this, as Lupaper would say.

Reactions: 9
I hope Bianca and Ioan are enjoying being on the Bad Boys 4 film set totally oblivious to the tit show that is Twitter just now. It’s tedious, childish and pathetic.
Sleeping soundly knowing Alice has tit, is tit and does tit.
---
You have to laugh though. All of those Twitter accounts including the socks mocking Andrea as a “YouTube” lawyer when none of them have a job between them. 🤣🤣🤣
Ah, at least it’s something to keep them busy. We’re the only ones reading apart from their own collection of socks, they should appreciate us more. Certainly I and B won’t be reading a word of it. Neither of them even use Twitter ffs 🤣. It’s sad for them that they have so little reach, but I guess they can scream into the void for eternity.

Reactions: 19
Im eating ice cream while catching up on several threads.
Those pictures have inspired me to put the ice cream down 😂

At least Alice does some good.
Urgh I could murder a tub of ice cream now 😭
When my sister was losing weight, she put a photo of herself at her biggest on the fridge and snacks door, to remind herself what happens when you eat all the pies!
Maybe mAlice should try it 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Im eating ice cream while catching up on several threads.
Those pictures have inspired me to put the ice cream down 😂

At least Alice does some good.
Alice actually inspired me to clean my house the other week when I really didn't feel like it, but didn't want to be living in a mess like she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Agree, a large bunion makes it impossible. However, I work in a very professional environment and have managed to find many shoes (Soul Bliss and Calla are two) which I can wear daily and still look professional. I would never have walked to a court hearing in a VERY (ALICE CAPS) professional and serious environment like a court house in a 'Serious Arguing Flippy Fringe Coat" with ripped leggings and ill fitting peloton shoes.
Urgh don't talk to me about bunions, I feel ya sista!
I've found some great loafers and flats (ill check those brands out - thank you) so when I'm a work I at least look professional! I'm okay with a heel on a boot, but a strapy sandal with a stiletto heel and I'm in all sorts of trouble 🤦🏼‍♀️
If I was going to court, I'd have been in a suit or a demure dress, and not just dived into my wardrobe and kept on what stuck to me, then whacked my exes biking shoes on...classy, I think the duck not!
---
Please please, pretty please, can someone do a montage of Alice as she looks now, compared to 3 years ago? For actual reality sakes?
You know that thought has crossed my mind...thing is I spend so much time on a computer during the day, I don't want to look at one at night. I'll see if I remember and do it over the weekend, that being said @welp has probably already started it by now 🤣
---
Did Alice really say this?
I beg to differ.

View attachment 2242667
Yep I believe she did say this; yet another lie 🤣
---
Looks like something completely different 🙈😂
You know that add came up the other day and I thought it was some kind of sex toy too...ordered it immediately 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Alice is very worried about the custody evaluators and what they are saying about her behaviour and mental health.

Possibly why Ioan’s team are going after old records because it adds weight to show these issues are not just a result of recent stress and the divorce but existed long before the current situation.

MOO
I think you are right.

I think also it might be part of the defence preparation against the RO application (if they ever serve it) - that Ella has a very long history of impulse control issues including violent outbursts that make her extra difficult to handle and that these pre-date the divorce.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
OMG, so for some light relief in the midst of the appalling Alice tit Show, I'm watching "Hannibal" on Netflix, The Hugh Dancy character talks about "Tattle". Mayhap we as a community upset one of the writers in our early gathering?! The protagonist talked about details being posted on" Tattlecrime.com." Could this be the start of Tattle? Is there any connection? Mods -is Tattle actually the source of the original screen play? So many questions?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
That we are born with genes that control impulsivety and emotional regulation. That these genes that make people act like Alice are hardwired in our brains. In my understanding of this. That those very genes that make a person abusive tend to make that person feel like they are the abused ones when people with impulse control and emotional regulation don't respond in a way the abuser wants them to.

PS. I'm not a psychiatrist. I've just been going to them for a longggggg time because of family members like Alice. 😁
Yeah basically it’s about how people interpret feelings. It feels like abuse as it’s not in their control and doesn’t make them feel good. If things are going their way then it’s good, but when it does not they tend to find someone else to blame for their bad negative feelings and they seem to equate it with abuse. Often this will happen when their abused victim stands up for themselves. They have spent a long time controlling the situation to their own liking and acting out impulsively to satisfy their own needs and desires and having to factor in someone else’s needs is just too much for them, they are abusive to dampen down the needs/wants of the other person and that person expressing their needs/wants to the abuser ends up feeling like the abuser is being victimised. The change of status quo is not something they handle well

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree with the cartoonish lip fillers she got later, but in my opinion she first got lip fillers in the early 2000s (edit - and possible even before).

From 1998:

View attachment 2242780

From 2001:

View attachment 2242718

From 2002 (the white area on her top lip, our left side, looks like an injection site. Her pupil size is also interesting...):

View attachment 2242704

Anyone is absolutely free to disagree with me of course, but I think this because I believe I have a good eye for facial features and adjustments that actors/models have had; I've also had fillers myself (but not lip fillers); and I have a good friend who is an aesthetic doctor (he does my botox and fillers sometimes), and we talk about things like this. I also believe B has had botox and fillers too. It's completely normalised now in Hollywood and in some professions/areas of London, and in fact if actresses didn't have it done they would probably be at a disadvantage now, sadly.

Looking back at photos it's clear to see she also had her teeth sorted out when she was with Olivier, and then I think she got veneers later after moving to LA. Remember, an accusation from a narc is an admission, so "Bianca's veneers/nose" needs to be replaced with "Alice's veneers/nose".

View attachment 2242723

For the record I think she looks absolutely stunning here, like an early 90s supermodel when that glamazon/strong-featured look was in, and when beauty standards were different. There was more natural beauty as mass plastic surgery and widespread fillers/botox didn't exist (although she had had a nose job by here for sure):

View attachment 2242725
Ooh yes, I can definitely see a tit Karen Mulder there
---
Sickness of socks is apt.

Surfeit of socks
Schizophrenia of socks
Sordidness of socks
Spinelessness of socks
Shadiness of socks
Sneakiness of socks
A shrieking of socks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
"Sarah has a 2 1/2 year-old daughter and so have I — I think they're about 10 days apart," he tells Rachael, adding that his little girl Ella is finally developing a personality of her own. "She's very, very strong," Ioan says with a smile. "She's like her mother, so I've got my work cut out at home!"
Well toddlers are known for their tantrums. Maybe that's why he associated her with mAlice?

Reactions: 16
I agree with the cartoonish lip fillers she got later, but in my opinion she first got lip fillers in the early 2000s (edit - and possible even before).

From 1998:

View attachment 2242780

From 2001:

View attachment 2242718

From 2002 (the white area on her top lip, our left side, looks like an injection site. Her pupil size is also interesting...):

View attachment 2242704

Anyone is absolutely free to disagree with me of course, but I think this because I believe I have a good eye for facial features and adjustments that actors/models have had; I've also had fillers myself (but not lip fillers); and I have a good friend who is an aesthetic doctor (he does my botox and fillers sometimes), and we talk about things like this. I also believe B has had botox and fillers too. It's completely normalised now in Hollywood and in some professions/areas of London, and in fact if actresses didn't have it done they would probably be at a disadvantage now, sadly.

Looking back at photos it's clear to see she also had her teeth sorted out when she was with Olivier, and then I think she got veneers later after moving to LA. Remember, an accusation from a narc is an admission, so "Bianca's veneers/nose" needs to be replaced with "Alice's veneers/nose".

View attachment 2242723

For the record I think she looks absolutely stunning here, like an early 90s supermodel when that glamazon/strong-featured look was in, and when beauty standards were different. There was more natural beauty as mass plastic surgery and widespread fillers/botox didn't exist (although she had had a nose job by here for sure):

View attachment 2242725
I must say she looks good in the photo with short slicked back hair.
Bianca has admitted she has botox, mainly for one of her eyes that drops because of the MS, and if she has it for other reasons who gives a duck!
I have botox, and a tinny bit of lip filler for definition. I've not had any other fillers, but I probably would, but I don't feel the need to yet.
I can usually tell when people have had work done, it's so common nowadays, even 25 years olds are having work done, and they really don't need it. Plus if you have it yourself it's easier to spot the signs!

I don't think there is anything wrong with it, as long as its done subtly and mAlice doesn't do subtle!
I tell you what i would have done if I could afford it, have all the fat sucked out of my stomach/hips and arse, I've always carried my weight there, even when I was very slim, I never had a flat stomach. But I can't afford it, so what I should do is exercise more...rather than be a lazy witch!
---
Please don’t put a balloon tool up your mimsy 🤣
Imagine explaining that one in A&E 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.