Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree, a large bunion makes it impossible. However, I work in a very professional environment and have managed to find many shoes (Soul Bliss and Calla are two) which I can wear daily and still look professional. I would never have walked to a court hearing in a VERY (ALICE CAPS) professional and serious environment like a court house in a 'Serious Arguing Flippy Fringe Coat" with ripped leggings and ill fitting peloton shoes.
Calla shoes are very comfy. I do not have any bunions, but I have cavus feet (high arched feet), so comfortable shoes are godsend. Will check out Soul Bliss, thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ioan gave this interview when Ella was young (I bolded the section below):

The sexy Ioan Gruffudd shares a bed with onscreen wife Sarah Michelle Gellar on the hit show *Ringer*, but offscreen they share something else — an on-set playroom for their kids! "Sarah has a 2 1/2 year-old daughter and so have I — I think they're about 10 days apart," he tells Rachael, adding that his little girl Ella is finally developing a personality of her own. "She's very, very strong," Ioan says with a smile. "She's like her mother, so I've got my work cut out at home!" Ioan also has his work cut out for him in Rachael's kitchen when she asks him to show off one of his hidden talents — watch the video above to see what it is!

Very very strong usually translates to very fighty & shouty when talking about childhood interactions - it's what embarrassed parents say about their children's toddler behaviour to try put a positive spin on it, especially if an actual parent is showing the same behaviour. Appropriate to a toddler, not so much a grown woman

Reactions: 28
Yes, she will. With her boyfriend.

MC: Poor Bianca is finishing up her days on #BadBoys4 soon. She must be so tired! Directing and acting! Will she stay for the wrap party?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Catching up but have watched Andrea's latest video - god I love her! So many good things to say but one tiny annoyance is the repeated referral to Bianca as Ioan's 'new' girlfriend. How long exactly do they have to be together for it to no longer be a new relationship? Or am I missing something?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
237? Probably true.

DD: Exactly! Nobody has threatened them. They are made up people. And so is this account and everyone else without their own name. I personally have 237 accounts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
More importantly- apparently there is no official collective noun for socks.

A bleep of socks unfortunately does not have the right ring (although The Cuntess of Socks could be a good title for Malice).

I’m thinking a sickness of socks. (Would have gone for plague but the bloody locusts have already taken that one).

Maybe a surplus of socks.

Once again answers on a SAE.
A cuntglomerate of socks?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't think Alice was Disney pretty, her features were too strong for that. Which is why she's had at least three nose jobs.

I do think she was extraordinarily beautiful and remained that way for a long time. However, a lot of it was due to the nose jobs, the blonde hair dye (she's not so attractive as a brunette), and later, lip fillers, other fillers and botox.

For me the issue isn't her looks when she was younger, it's her horrible personality and actions now and over the years. And the audacity she has in attacking anyone else's looks when she looks like she does currently.
Errrrrrrrrr, no - the minute she had lip fillers her entire face changed into a caricature of Ivanna Trump, just with flattened straw coloured hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I dont know if it is Alice (so far writing style and contents arent matching in my opinion), but "I'm not Alice" and "disingenuous" in the same tweet looks so hella funny to me
2023-06-15 20_09_51-(6) Tweets with replies by Doodledreams (@Doodledreeeeeam) _ Twitter.png
Yes, she will. With her boyfriend.

MC: Poor Bianca is finishing up her days on #BadBoys4 soon. She must be so tired! Directing and acting! Will she stay for the wrap party?
lol dont know about Ioan's part but Bad Boys 4 isnt even close to wrapping

• Haha
Reactions: 21
237? Probably true.

DD: Exactly! Nobody has threatened them. They are made up people. And so is this account and everyone else without their own name. I personally have 237 accounts
So, her notebook loojs like an old fashioned phonebook. Or she uses same pw for all?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Alice is very worried about the custody evaluators and what they are saying about her behaviour and mental health.

Possibly why Ioan’s team are going after old records because it adds weight to show these issues are not just a result of recent stress and the divorce but existed long before the current situation.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Calla shoes are very comfy. I do not have any bunions, but I have cavus feet (high arched feet), so comfortable shoes are godsend. Will check out Soul Bliss, thank you!
That was deliberate. She couldn't really walk in wearing Prada and expect them to give her a public defender. Also she had to look poor because she was still grifting the GFM request.

Reactions: 12
Errrrrrrrrr, no - the minute she had lip fillers her entire face changed into a caricature of Ivanna Trump, just with flattened straw coloured hair.
I agree with the cartoonish lip fillers she got later, but in my opinion she first got lip fillers in the early 2000s (edit - and possible even before).

From 1998:

gettyimages-861018684-1024x1024.jpg

From 2001:

1686853092000.png

From 2002 (the white area on her top lip, our left side, looks like an injection site. Her pupil size is also interesting...):

gettyimages-3220571-1024x1024.jpg

Anyone is absolutely free to disagree with me of course, but I think this because I believe I have a good eye for facial features and adjustments that actors/models have had; I've also had fillers myself (but not lip fillers); and I have a good friend who is an aesthetic doctor (he does my botox and fillers sometimes), and we talk about things like this. I also believe B has had botox and fillers too. It's completely normalised now in Hollywood and in some professions/areas of London, and in fact if actresses didn't have it done they would probably be at a disadvantage now, sadly.

Looking back at photos it's clear to see she also had her teeth sorted out when she was with Olivier, and then I think she got veneers later after moving to LA. Remember, an accusation from a narc is an admission, so "Bianca's veneers/nose" needs to be replaced with "Alice's veneers/nose".

1686853245628.png

For the record I think she looks absolutely stunning here, like an early 90s supermodel when that glamazon/strong-featured look was in, and when beauty standards were different. There was more natural beauty as mass plastic surgery and widespread fillers/botox didn't exist (although she had had a nose job by here for sure):

1686853279549.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She looks like a completely different person in those early photos 🤯

Reactions: 35
I think Alice is very worried about the custody evaluators and what they are saying about her behaviour and mental health.

Possibly why Ioan’s team are going after old records because it adds weight to show these issues are not just a result of recent stress and the divorce but existed long before the current situation.

MOO
Absolutely, this is why Alice is going on the attack and trying to discredit Ioan and Bianca. All she's succeeding in doing is damaging herself, it's blatantly obvious that Alice is behind the twitter tirades.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.