Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good luck with my broad Scottish accent 😂
When I live stream my wedding you’ll all hear it 😍
When I lived in London I spoke so fast that a Polish mechanic that I worked with in Kilburn told me he learned more English from me in two months than in his whole life. 🤭
I was good mates with a dude we called Scottish Jimmy. He was almost impossible to understand but once I got him, I was able to ‘translate’ for him to new people. He took me home to Peebles for a few days and i was scared I wouldn’t understand the family but it turned out that jimmy just didn’t try when he was drunk. Enunciation wasn’t his favourite practice.
Re @KikiFromNy same with the women in mine. My mom has 6 sisters and I have 4. Plus the cousins. But we’re also big yellers and talk to each other from different rooms in that same way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
DD: imagine hooking up with the ugliest hag in brisbane

I think this is Ella - it's a shared account.

DD: "THEY'RE off filming a movie" LMAO! Bianca is such a loser. She ain't filming anything except her cheesy loser instagrams

Still more than AE is doing. We haven't had an Insta video in a long time. What happened to the Cameos btw?

DD: You don't remember Alice saying anything cause you never met her. And you're not better than anyone. You're the lowest of the low. Scum. Bottom drawer. A coward AND a bully. Loserville.

We're all better than Alice. It's not hard. 💅

DD: Flattered that you think I'm Alice. I must say I do see a physical similarity. My response to you would be that you are being disingenuous. Alice is gagged for a reason. if those two fuckwits are happy to have the truth revealed let them ungag Alice

Not MY TRUTH again. Doh!

DD: Exactly! Nobody has threatened them. They are made up people. And so is this account and everyone else without their own name. I personally have 237 accounts

Sad as Trump would say.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
From the point of view of damage she instills on them absolutely, but wouldnt it damage the kids further and cause them emotional pain and anxiety? Horrible as she is they love her and also trauma bonded to her and believe she is the only one who cares about them + they would he terrified something would happen to her.. the whole situation is so difficult that I really dont have any idea about what be a good solution :(
I think the deliberate abuse and damage she is doing to them on the daily justifies removing them entirely from her. The reason I said she shouldn't have even supervised visitation with them for at least a year is because she would still 100% try to coerce and manipulate them verbally and emotionally even with a supervisor there. I think they need distance from her, Ella especially, to have clarity into just what she's doing to them and to Ioan, and to feel safe enough to both face that and to accept therapy for it. It would cause them more pain and distress in the short term but I believe it would be kinder and definitely safer for them in the long term if they were placed in full custody with Ioan or another family member - although that doesn't seem likely. I worry for them being put in the foster system. Sadly it's looking more and more like there is no happy ending for the girls any time soon. :cry:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm from north east England and we all speak fast here, my ex (who wasn't a north easterner) had great trouble when he first met me and the family, he said it wasn't just that we spoke quickly but that we all spoke at the same time and understood everything each other said 😂 😂
North West England here. When me and the husband were first dating (he’s from Northern Ireland) we both had to slow down or the confusion was hilarious. Add into that his friend from Glasgow and it was beyond confusing 😂
---
Well you have heard Belfast people surely 🙈🤐🤐🤐🤣
Took me a good while after moving here to become adept at understanding what people were saying to me. Especially when they were drunk 🤣
---
Us londoners talk like we are on fast forward, we also walk like that too 🤣
Don’t know why Basil Faulty walk came into my mind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't imagine being so vile and rage filled that I would abuse my ex husband and his new partner for 3 years. Not to mention stalking the new girlfriend's social media. That is a lot of time wasted when she could have spent with her girls. I'll never understand it. She really should love her children more than she hates Bianca.

Reactions: 46
The judge on this custody case needs to be sharp I think, to see though Alice’s victim mentality. Having Anne K will either be a blessing or a curse, the judge will respect her she’s well known but if she goes too hard on Alice, it could backfire. I do find it all fascinating to know how it turns out. I still doubt anyone is going to take the kids off Alice even though it’s plain as day they are suffering horribly.
I doubt he needs to be that sharp. The documents filed really speak for themselves, as Alice flat out said what she planned to do and then followed through on it. I am sure that LA family judges have seen it all. And frankly, going hard on someone in court is not out of the ordinary. She’s no wilting flower, and this is a court case. Anne will do what needs to be done and I doubt any judge will think it’s extreme.
---
That's me and all the women in our family. 😂 And we all sound exactly alike! It drives the men insane at family gatherings!
The men 👇🏻View attachment 2242976
I think we’re related.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Ooh yes, I can definitely see a tit Karen Mulder there
---

A shrieking of socks
Totally agree about MAlice and the lip jobs and timeline .

She looks like she did ten rounds with Mohammed Ali below though wdf that nose has been slimmed down since and a bump taken out . Feck and she's running down Bianca's beauty feck off jealous MAlice ya con merchant !

Oh my tuppence worth..
A compulsion of socks!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
"attack caused by public abuse" lmao Bianca has the diagnosis Alice so badly wants

also lmao the 3rd july date is wonderful for other reasons too, no doubt she has that in mind
View attachment 2242032
View attachment 2242033
View attachment 2242046
Does anyone else really love how much effort Bianca puts into her responses to a LOT of people? She truly seems to genuinely mean it. Unless she’s a far superior actress than mAlice will have us believe.

own goal Al.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Totally agree about MAlice and the lip jobs and timeline .

She looks like she did ten rounds with Mohammed Ali below though wdf that nose has been slimmed down since and a bump taken out . Feck and she's running down Bianca's beauty feck off jealous MAlice ya con merchant !

Oh my tuppence worth..
A compulsion of socks!
That mug should be behind a spoiler. :sick:
I had a nose like that when I was 10. It was for a Halloween costume.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No one needs to manifest child abuse away because it didn't happen. Did Alice even read what was submitted?

Reactions: 13
I can't imagine being so vile and rage filled that I would abuse my ex husband and his new partner for 3 years. Not to mention stalking the new girlfriend's social media. That is a lot of time wasted when she could have spent with her girls. I'll never understand it. She really should love her children more than she hates Bianca.
I could not imagine me pining after anyone when they clearly didnt want me! And publicly! omg the embarrassment 🤐🙈
Like wdf is that about !

Yes she really should love her kids more than she hates Bianca !

Reactions: 28
I also think B looks older than her age (which isn't automatically a bad thing), but also think that she will age well. B also has very good bone structure, which is evident even more because she has a lower body fat percentage.

I think Ioan looks younger than his age, and that's one of the reasons they look so good together and why IMO the age difference isn't so obvious. They are both also extremely good-looking people.

On a related note I found this corker in Welp's PDF where Alice has a very loose definition of what "filtering" a photo means.

View attachment 2242516

The filtered altered photo for reference. Aside from the eye colour, I see, at a minimum, the eye size has been made larger, the neck fat and wrinkles erased, and definitely a smoothing effect on the whole of the facial skin. Botox, fillers and (an unnecessary) nose job are also present.

We know what Alice looks like in real life, and she doesn't look like this:

View attachment 2242521
If she was going to make that much effort to “tweak” her features in this photo, personally I wish she had focussed her time on her botched nose job and evened up the size of her nostrils.
---
I don't think Alice was Disney pretty, her features were too strong for that. Which is why she's had at least three nose jobs.

I do think she was extraordinarily beautiful and remained that way for a long time. However, a lot of it was due to the nose jobs, the blonde hair dye (she's not so attractive as a brunette), and later, lip fillers, other fillers and botox.

For me the issue isn't her looks when she was younger, it's her horrible personality and actions now and over the years. And the audacity she has in attacking anyone else's looks when she looks like she does currently.

Respectfully, I think she looked quite chic brunette.

466CEC91-8D39-460C-B600-D15562A5EDDE.jpeg

Reactions: 16
I agree with the cartoonish lip fillers she got later, but in my opinion she first got lip fillers in the early 2000s (edit - and possible even before).

From 1998:

View attachment 2242780

From 2001:

View attachment 2242718

From 2002 (the white area on her top lip, our left side, looks like an injection site. Her pupil size is also interesting...):

View attachment 2242704

Anyone is absolutely free to disagree with me of course, but I think this because I believe I have a good eye for facial features and adjustments that actors/models have had; I've also had fillers myself (but not lip fillers); and I have a good friend who is an aesthetic doctor (he does my botox and fillers sometimes), and we talk about things like this. I also believe B has had botox and fillers too. It's completely normalised now in Hollywood and in some professions/areas of London, and in fact if actresses didn't have it done they would probably be at a disadvantage now, sadly.

Looking back at photos it's clear to see she also had her teeth sorted out when she was with Olivier, and then I think she got veneers later after moving to LA. Remember, an accusation from a narc is an admission, so "Bianca's veneers/nose" needs to be replaced with "Alice's veneers/nose".

View attachment 2242723

For the record I think she looks absolutely stunning here, like an early 90s supermodel when that glamazon/strong-featured look was in, and when beauty standards were different. There was more natural beauty as mass plastic surgery and widespread fillers/botox didn't exist (although she had had a nose job by here for sure):

View attachment 2242725
Wow that’s…quite the chin she used to have, it’s long and not pointy, it’s kind of a rectangle

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.