Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice was ‘Disney pretty’ … and when you’ve watched as many series of Next Top Model as I have, you quickly realise they don’t want ‘pretty‘. They want interesting with cheek bones to hang It all on and able to change looks with make up. Bianca, to me, has an interesting face, which is more of a complement than it sounds.
I don't think Alice was Disney pretty, her features were too strong for that. Which is why she's had at least three nose jobs.

I do think she was extraordinarily beautiful and remained that way for a long time. However, a lot of it was due to the nose jobs, the blonde hair dye (she's not so attractive as a brunette), and later, lip fillers, other fillers and botox.

For me the issue isn't her looks when she was younger, it's her horrible personality and actions now and over the years. And the audacity she has in attacking anyone else's looks when she looks like she does currently.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Also Andrea cites a new study on her Twitter page. They are discovering it's nature and nurture. 🤔
Screenshot_20230615-130130.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think as much as anything B dresses to accommodate her medical history. She probably is wearing stuff she wouldn’t have given house room to before … been there, doing that … but if wearing flats or trainers means that you can walk the next day, you just look at the stilletos, give them a little rub for good luck and out the lid back on the box.
You know, you're so right there, I hardly ever wear heels anymore, not even when I go into the office. I might whack on a heel every now and then, on a night out, but not the 4" spike heels i used too, my feet would kill me the next day 10 years ago 🤣🤣
Now with back and knee problems, it's just not worth it. Also I'm accident prone as it is, I mean I tripped on a tree root (in trainers) and broke my ankle ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣.
Also mAlice is not one to talk about shoes, who could forget the special levitators 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
More importantly- apparently there is no official collective noun for socks.

A bleep of socks unfortunately does not have the right ring (although The Cuntess of Socks could be a good title for Malice).

I’m thinking a sickness of socks. (Would have gone for plague but the bloody locusts have already taken that one).

Maybe a surplus of socks.

Once again answers on a SAE.
A cuntainer of socks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm exhausted already at the number of throwaway twitter accounts Alice will be making this weekend over the AB video. All the same, there's something important to point out is that AB's title of the video is about parental alienation and false accusations.

Her professional credentials, the relative quality & longevity of her channel, and her ever-so-slow-but-accurate elocution makes the videos easier to accurately close caption them give them reach.

I think her videos will circulate pretty well and help Yo.
She speaks slowly so dumb people like mAlice can understand 🤣
P.s I bet Ioan and Bianca watch the videos and think, thank you! As she says to the public, what he has probably been saying to his lawyer from day one 💅

Reactions: 26
Well, I don’t think Alice is going to like the new video. Which sock do we think she will be using when she throws a tit- fit?
Is there anything that Alice does like? (Apart from wine and socks,)
---
She speaks slowly so dumb people like mAlice can understand 🤣
P.s I bet Ioan and Bianca watch the videos and think, thank you! As she says to the public, what he has probably been saying to his lawyer from day one 💅
I watch on 1.5 speed, her speech sounds normal rate then (Andrea that is).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I also think B looks older than her age (which isn't automatically a bad thing), but also think that she will age well. B also has very good bone structure, which is evident even more because she has a lower body fat percentage.

I think Ioan looks younger than his age, and that's one of the reasons they look so good together and why IMO the age difference isn't so obvious. They are both also extremely good-looking people.

On a related note I found this corker in Welp's PDF where Alice has a very loose definition of what "filtering" a photo means.

View attachment 2242516

The filtered altered photo for reference. Aside from the eye colour, I see, at a minimum, the eye size has been made larger, the neck fat and wrinkles erased, and definitely a smoothing effect on the whole of the facial skin. Botox, fillers and (an unnecessary) nose job are also present.

We know what Alice looks like in real life, and she doesn't look like this:

View attachment 2242521
You are correct my friend she looks like this 👇

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok this is beyond my small brain, WTF does this mean in laymen's terms?
That we are born with genes that control impulsivety and emotional regulation. That these genes that make people act like Alice are hardwired in our brains. In my understanding of this. That those very genes that make a person abusive tend to make that person feel like they are the abused ones when people with impulse control and emotional regulation don't respond in a way the abuser wants them to.

PS. I'm not a psychiatrist. I've just been going to them for a longggggg time because of family members like Alice. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't think Alice was Disney pretty, her features were too strong for that. Which is why she's had at least three nose jobs.

I do think she was extraordinarily beautiful and remained that way for a long time. However, a lot of it was due to the nose jobs, the blonde hair dye (she's not so attractive as a brunette), and later, lip fillers, other fillers and botox.

For me the issue isn't her looks when she was younger, it's her horrible personality and actions now and over the years. And the audacity she has in attacking anyone else's looks when she looks like she does currently.

Interesting how we all perceive beauty and prettiness differently. :) Depending on where we are from.

In my eyes, she was average with makeup and below average with no makeup.
Then again, I am conditioned from childhood that blonde and even ginger hair is common and so are blue eyes (when majority has them, it is no longer special).

And I consider pretty and beautiful only these faces that have structure and definition and do not need makeup to look good.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You know, you're so right there, I hardly ever wear heels anymore, not even when I go into the office. I might whack on a heel every now and then, on a night out, but not the 4" spike heels i used too, my feet would kill me the next day 10 years ago 🤣🤣
Now with back and knee problems, it's just not worth it. Also I'm accident prone as it is, I mean I tripped on a tree root (in trainers) and broke my ankle ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣.
Also mAlice is not one to talk about shoes, who could forget the special levitators 🤣
Agree, a large bunion makes it impossible. However, I work in a very professional environment and have managed to find many shoes (Soul Bliss and Calla are two) which I can wear daily and still look professional. I would never have walked to a court hearing in a VERY (ALICE CAPS) professional and serious environment like a court house in a 'Serious Arguing Flippy Fringe Coat" with ripped leggings and ill fitting peloton shoes.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok this is beyond my small brain, WTF does this mean in laymen's terms?
It means that genetically a person might already have those traits and a likelihood to behave this way but good parenting/nurturing can teach them empathy, respect, kindness etc to help minimise that inclination, but bad parenting, whether it's from over-indulgence, lack of discipline or outright abuse, will very probably emphasise those traits.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am also firmly in the camp that Ella is a victim. She is a child and she does not have a fully developed brain. This started before she was the age she is now, and the toll of Alice’s insane campaign of angry rampaging abuse has taken an incredible toll on this girl. It is no wonder she is taking it out on someone, that is unfortunately Ioan. He doesn’t deserve it but he’s an adult, so he’s going to take it from Ella to try to help her. You can’t judge Ella by an adults behaviour as she is a minor and even crimes would be treated as a minor. It is not her fault. Her behaviour is a reaction to Alice’s lies, torment and cruelty. I honestly think this kid is scared and lashing out of fear and anxiety. She’s super fixated on Bianca because Alice has led her to truly believe B is the cause of everything. It is like being in a cult. Unless she is deprogrammed she is going to have a very tragic life

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.