Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've thought from the beginning of this that Alice should only have supervised visitation but honestly she's done so much damage to them both I really think she shouldn't be allowed any visitation with them at all, at least for a good year, and weekly, if not daily, therapy for both girls with a qualified and experienced therapist who is fully cognizant of narc mothers and narc abuse. I know a lot of people think she's a mother and has a right to her children, but she's been abusing them for years and as far as I'm concerned she has given up any and all rights to those girls.
Even tit mothers get supervised visitation. If it's supervised, then notes will be taken of any bad behaviour from AE, ie, badmouthing I and B.

In the UK we put parents like her in PLO (Public Law Outline) which means she has to sign a written agreement on what behaviour is permitted. If she breaks that, then the threat is always there to get her parental rights removed by a court. Social Workers would also do a parenting assessment on her and IG. Yes I know it's different in CA - don't @ me.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is there anything that Alice does like? (Apart from wine and socks,)
---

I watch on 1.5 speed, her speech sounds normal rate then (Andrea that is).
I think she probably speaks rapid like some of us Americans (especially us New Yorkers do 😂) and I know if I make a video for the Southern family I have to really slow it down and remember to take a breath!

PS sometimes I have to use a whiteboard with my Mum @M33L4 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sickness of socks is apt.

Surfeit of socks
Schizophrenia of socks
Sordidness of socks
Spinelessness of socks
Shadiness of socks
Sneakiness of socks
Slum of socks
Squabble of socks
Smattering of socks
Scam of socks
Saga of socks

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she probably speaks rapid like some of us Americans (especially us New Yorkers do 😂) and I know if I make a video for the Southern family I have to really slow it down and remember to take a breath!
I'm from north east England and we all speak fast here, my ex (who wasn't a north easterner) had great trouble when he first met me and the family, he said it wasn't just that we spoke quickly but that we all spoke at the same time and understood everything each other said 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The judge on this custody case needs to be sharp I think, to see though Alice’s victim mentality. Having Anne K will either be a blessing or a curse, the judge will respect her she’s well known but if she goes too hard on Alice, it could backfire. I do find it all fascinating to know how it turns out. I still doubt anyone is going to take the kids off Alice even though it’s plain as day they are suffering horribly.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Im eating ice cream while catching up on several threads.
Those pictures have inspired me to put the ice cream down 😂

At least Alice does some good.
There was a big sale, half price Haagen Dazs so I bought a bunch for the court dates in July....little did I know June was gonna be a busy Alice thread-month and I’m down to the last bits of the last one😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The bleep sock on Twitter really needs a good mirror. She becomes more vile with every tweet.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm from north east England and we all speak fast here, my ex (who wasn't a north easterner) had great trouble when he first met me and the family, he said it wasn't just that we spoke quickly but that we all spoke at the same time and understood everything each other said 😂 😂
That's me and all the women in our family. 😂 And we all sound exactly alike! It drives the men insane at family gatherings!
The men 👇🏻
the-fuck.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
There was a big sale, half price Haagen Dazs so I bought a bunch for the court dates in July....little did I know June was gonna be a busy Alice thread-month and I’m down to the last bits of the last one😏
Me too. It seems I won't have time to cook.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Us londoners talk like we are on fast forward, we also walk like that too 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
While potting up plants and seedlings for my garden I listened to Andrea’s excellent video. After it ended I kept on working and one video after another played on parental alienation. What I learned is deeply upsetting, depressing, and eye opening. I’ve now decided that Alice could very likely be dangerous. I don’t think she deserves any custody. She’s a monster and I don’t care what happens to her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I think also it might be part of the defence preparation against the RO application (if they ever serve it) - that Ella has a very long history of impulse control issues including violent outbursts that make her extra difficult to handle and that these pre-date the divorce.
Eh, they wouldn't do that. Ella only started behaving in a criminal way post separation when she only had Mommy Dearest for 'guidance'. Eg, hacking, stealing, threats and now assault and vexatious litigation. It's indicative of the PA and crap parenting.

Reactions: 16

Good luck with my broad Scottish accent 😂
When I live stream my wedding you’ll all hear it 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Us, waiting for the tit storm to start 😬
This is my favourite GIF and exactly what I had in mind when I posted 🤣

Do we think that now Alice is cornered time-wise, AB dropped another video, alcohol, the socks not getting much attention and the recent insta photo means she starts spouting tit from her official accounts soon? Something has had to have kept her off so far and we know it sure ain’t Marie but she’s definitely feeling the heat.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I've thought from the beginning of this that Alice should only have supervised visitation but honestly she's done so much damage to them both I really think she shouldn't be allowed any visitation with them at all, at least for a good year, and weekly, if not daily, therapy for both girls with a qualified and experienced therapist who is fully cognizant of narc mothers and narc abuse. I know a lot of people think she's a mother and has a right to her children, but she's been abusing them for years and as far as I'm concerned she has given up any and all rights to those girls.
From the point of view of damage she instills on them absolutely, but wouldnt it damage the kids further and cause them emotional pain and anxiety? Horrible as she is they love her and also trauma bonded to her and believe she is the only one who cares about them + they would he terrified something would happen to her.. the whole situation is so difficult that I really dont have any idea about what be a good solution :(

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Will the Rat in the Prius be your ring bearer?
Yes. He’s lost the bouncer look though so I won’t be recreating Dear Alice’s pics. My fiancé might do the Ioan one though… 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Well it's after 1pm in LA. Will anyone be served today or was Ella's RO all about selling a story to the DM which AE knew would be picked up by other outlets?

If it's child abuse (like the socks keep saying) then of course they will... 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.