Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MC: Don't blame her for being upset. Daddy was hooking up with one of the extras while telling the kids his mom wasn't right in the head. what a guy

Wasn't Alice hooking up with someone on set as well. Hasn't the bleep been abusing the father of her children for years. She argues Ioan's case for him. Moron.
This is the tit she's been filling her children's head with for almost three years now.

Reactions: 23
AB is right about Alice trying to play on the Catherine Kasselhoff case. As I previously posted it’s very sad but does not appear to be quite as clear cut as dad abused them all, tried to make her look bad and used money and influence to keep her away from the kids.

Apparently her death has been confirmed now and I do think dying whilst estranged from her children is a tragedy I certainly don’t know enough detail or ins and outs.
When was Catherine's death confirmed?

Reactions: 2
Alice is so busy these days, she clearly hasn't had time to lurk on Bianca's instagram. Or maybe a little projection.

View attachment 2240983
Remember that accusations from a narc are always confessions?

Because she's a messed up ... girl ... with entitlement issues. Because she wanted to be a big star without doing the work. Because she is violent.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
MC: Family courts can be dangerous. Family Lawyers are happier the longer the case goes on. More transparency is needed. Less legal abuse and gagging.

Says the bleep who has been dragging the case out. Less gagging?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I actually wonder if Ella takes after Ioan as opposed to Alice. Ioan was almost recruited by a cult right? So maybe Ella is more like him in that she is easily influenced and Elsie is more like Alice which is why it’s been harder to PA?
Ioan gave this interview when Ella was young (I bolded the section below):

The sexy Ioan Gruffudd shares a bed with onscreen wife Sarah Michelle Gellar on the hit show *Ringer*, but offscreen they share something else — an on-set playroom for their kids! "Sarah has a 2 1/2 year-old daughter and so have I — I think they're about 10 days apart," he tells Rachael, adding that his little girl Ella is finally developing a personality of her own. "She's very, very strong," Ioan says with a smile. "She's like her mother, so I've got my work cut out at home!" Ioan also has his work cut out for him in Rachael's kitchen when she asks him to show off one of his hidden talents — watch the video above to see what it is!

Reactions: 26
More importantly- apparently there is no official collective noun for socks.

A bleep of socks unfortunately does not have the right ring (although The Cuntess of Socks could be a good title for Malice).

I’m thinking a sickness of socks. (Would have gone for plague but the bloody locusts have already taken that one).

Maybe a surplus of socks.

Once again answers on a SAE.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well, I don’t think Alice is going to like the new video. Which sock do we think she will be using when she throws a tit- fit?

• Haha
I personally believe that Anne has requested the files from the Wagon Wheel incident and whatever happened was a big deal. When Alice mentioned it in the nasty emails she sent to Ioan her tone was ominous. I don’t know if it’s because I grew up with a version of Malice or what but I instinctively feel it was bad.

Some things I have observed about Alice and Ella: Ella has been Alice’s perfect foil. She called her my mini me. Her “Saffy.” Alice loved Ella being naughty, as evidenced by her glee and posting a photo of Ella at 6 or 7 with both hands on a mannequin’s breasts in a store. There’s also the anecdote of Alice telling a stranger that Ella is very hung over because she’s taking a sip of her coffee. She thinks it funny and is quite pleased with herself. I don’t find it funny at all. Neither is allowing your child to walk through Target on her hands. Outside the store is fine, but inside is not. Alice doesn’t set boundaries unless they suit her own sensibilities.
Alice tells Ella what to say and do to elevate her own status ”the very unrealistic love letter” send a message to Ioan ”you’re in trouble for disciplining us daddy” upset, shame and humiliate Ioan “the crying incident.”
As I’ve mentioned before I believe Ella has a challenging personality. I’m saying this as the parent of such a child so please don’t come at me for this. This personality type requires boundaries, firm but loving discipline, structure, and lots of enrichment. She’s had none of that and now can’t tolerate any boundaries. I could go on and on but I won’t. Both girls would be better off with supervised visitation only.
I've thought from the beginning of this that Alice should only have supervised visitation but honestly she's done so much damage to them both I really think she shouldn't be allowed any visitation with them at all, at least for a good year, and weekly, if not daily, therapy for both girls with a qualified and experienced therapist who is fully cognizant of narc mothers and narc abuse. I know a lot of people think she's a mother and has a right to her children, but she's been abusing them for years and as far as I'm concerned she has given up any and all rights to those girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
To be fair, when I saw the first picture of Bianca, I thought she was a woman in her mid 40's. She has the kind of face that looks older than she is, but she has pulled back from this by growing her hair and ditching the middle age glasses that aged her substantially. I think B is very attractive and she has a banging body, but to me, she definitely looks older than she is. But please note, I don't think this in a bad way, as she is objectively very very attractive. She just has one of those faces. Alice's face however, was always very pretty. regular pretty features in a face with undefined cheek bones, that does not age well. Bianca is going to be someone who looks older when she is young, but younger as she gets older (high brow line, defined eye sockets, heart shaped face). Alice is the bland oval prettiness that fades with a few wrinkles and excess weight.
Alice was ‘Disney pretty’ … and when you’ve watched as many series of Next Top Model as I have, you quickly realise they don’t want ‘pretty‘. They want interesting with cheek bones to hang It all on and able to change looks with make up. Bianca, to me, has an interesting face, which is more of a complement than it sounds.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm exhausted already at the number of throwaway twitter accounts Alice will be making this weekend over the AB video. All the same, there's something important to point out is that AB's title of the video is about parental alienation and false accusations.

Her professional credentials, the relative quality & longevity of her channel, and her ever-so-slow-but-accurate elocution makes the videos easier to accurately close caption them give them reach.

I think her videos will circulate pretty well and help Yo.

Reactions: 37

A bleep of socks unfortunately does not have the right ring (although The Cuntess of Socks could be a good title for Malice).

I’m thinking a sickness of socks. (Would have gone for plague but the bloody locusts have already taken that one).

A sadness of socks.
A Marjorie of socks?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
To be fair, when I saw the first picture of Bianca, I thought she was a woman in her mid 40's. She has the kind of face that looks older than she is, but she has pulled back from this by growing her hair and ditching the middle age glasses that aged her substantially. I think B is very attractive and she has a banging body, but to me, she definitely looks older than she is. But please note, I don't think this in a bad way, as she is objectively very very attractive. She just has one of those faces. Alice's face however, was always very pretty. regular pretty features in a face with undefined cheek bones, that does not age well. Bianca is going to be someone who looks older when she is young, but younger as she gets older (high brow line, defined eye sockets, heart shaped face). Alice is the bland oval prettiness that fades with a few wrinkles and excess weight.
I also think B looks older than her age (which isn't automatically a bad thing), but also think that she will age well. B also has very good bone structure, which is evident even more because she has a lower body fat percentage.

I think Ioan looks younger than his age, and that's one of the reasons they look so good together and why IMO the age difference isn't so obvious. They are both also extremely good-looking people.

On a related note I found this corker in Welp's PDF where Alice has a very loose definition of what "filtering" a photo means.

Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 14.50.59.png

The filtered altered photo for reference. Aside from the eye colour, I see, at a minimum, the eye size has been made larger, the neck fat and wrinkles erased, and definitely a smoothing effect on the whole of the facial skin. Botox, fillers and (an unnecessary) nose job are also present.

We know what Alice looks like in real life, and she doesn't look like this:

1686849730951.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Sickness of socks is apt.

Surfeit of socks
Schizophrenia of socks
Sordidness of socks
Spinelessness of socks
Shadiness of socks
Sneakiness of socks

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.