Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MC: Don't blame her for being upset. Daddy was hooking up with one of the extras while telling the kids his mom wasn't right in the head. what a guy

Wasn't Alice hooking up with someone on set as well. Hasn't the bleep been abusing the father of her children for years. She argues Ioan's case for him. Moron.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
ANDREA YOU ARE THE BOMB!!!
I think Alice has been flying high with glee and delight the last few weeks, particularly in light of the Catherine Kassenhof information. Re: Catherine, I think there is much much more to come to light and she is not going to look too good, even though there also appears to be issues with the close relationship between the Judge and Parental Evaluation expert. The fact no-one can tell if she actually had been diagnosed with cancer. let alone terminal cancer and no-one can confirm she is dead is a bit strange. The only takeaway from that case is that the kids are royally fucked.
Is there new information about Catherine? Interested in why you think she isn't going to look good.

MC/Alice on Twitter is trying to align herself to Catherine, of course.

Reactions: 12
what are the first two items 🫢
Alice's front bum in her unwashed body and actual dick pics from the only Tinder responds she has had to date ?:unsure:
---
Is there new information about Catherine? Interested in why you think she isn't going to look good.
One very big red flag is her statement she was 'homeless' and living out of her car, had no money, when the evidence was quite clear she had plenty of money coming in and had a lot of disposable income.......and the kids saying they don't want to be with the 'crazy guy' - that is not something kids would say, they would say Daddy is being crazy or Daddy is being scary, not referring him as the 'crazy guy'.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
DD: She did. She was gagged. Why do you think he gagged her? It's coming out now. When will you start to believe it? I'm not going anywhere. I backed the right horse I'm just gonna sit here and wait it out. Child abuse is never acceptable.

Backed the right horse this time Alice?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just watched ABs latest video, she bleeping nailed it!

And called out Bogoff too 🤣

I've seen a few docos where the innocence project have gotten convictions overturned.
I watched a series on about a girl that remembered her dad had killed her friend back in the 80s and Dr Loftus spoke in that doco about fake memories etc.
Malice is going to explode when she sees this video, I'll get my 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 33
yeah, its pretty possible to turn on the parent that has alienated you, but its very difficult to patch up things with the parent you were alienated from because inevitably in a situation of alienation the alienated parent will never do things "right", whatever he does either he abandoned his kids or he tortured them (and the mother) by trying to maintain contact. Whether he bankrupts himself to maintain the same lifestyle and then gets blamed for not being careful with money (also gets accussed of not paying child support, that's Ioan's case pretty much as he clearly was allowing them to maintain their lifestyle for a year) or he downsizes and thus is not maintaining their lifestyle at all. In reflection, even as adults, the alienated child will think that the father should have taken the other option if he genuinely cared. And this already starts with leaving the marriage in the first place ("would it have killed you to wait just those few years more before I go to college?")

court days

so basically the deadlines are today and tomorrow.

The court docket updates very slowly though (actually bit concerned that it's so slow that we will find out the verdict from socks or the DM, if anyone has somebody in LA to attend again that would be great lmao)
Ah and I forgot about the time difference in the US!

Reactions: 8
Just watched ABs latest video, she bleeping nailed it!

And called out Bogoff too 🤣I

I've seen a few docos where the innocence project have gotten convictions overturned.
I watched a series on about a girl that remembered her dad had killed her friend back in the 80s and Dr Loftus spoke in that doco about fake memories etc.
Malice is going to explode when she sees this video, I'll get my 🍿
Tone's trying to find it.

TE: Amanda BURK WHO????

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Stupid Tone wants Alice as president. How is it possible to be that thick??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I believe Ella is genuinely believing Alice (even if she does realizes some of her faults on occasions, see the recording).
Wow. We all know how stupid the FMs were but most of them slunk away after the court docs dropped. This is supposed to be a bright child. I know she can read so she will have read the documents. She seems to have no empathy either.

I take on board your points. She has become a cult member. It could be a genetic weakness too as Ioan joined a cult (well two really). His mother rescued him from the first. I suppose if you're in a cult you don't see how tit your behaviour looks from the outside.

Alice and her accomplice remind me of Scientologists 'Squirrel busting'.

Reactions: 22
Feel so bad for Ella she has no hope. She is so angry and will blame everyone else forever more and her mum is encouraging it. Wouldn’t be shocked if she turned to drugs/alcohol in a few years sadly.
---
Also you just know as Ella gets older she will argue with her mum and clash lots and her mum will just have to put up with it :) :) tough

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Seriously mAlice needs to stop with this, honestly acting like a bleeping 11 year old!
She looks at least 45...shut up 🤣🤣🤣. I'm 44 and there is no way Bianca looks the same age as me! She looks her age. Also just because she doesn't dress with her bazookas out like big Al, she dresses bad...please I can't... biking shoes anyone? Trashy necklaces? Arguing coat?
Put the wine done mAlice!
---

Bless that person going through the cancer, duck cancer and duck mAlice!
When people talk about someone looking young or old because of clothes they wear, styling or whatever, I just automatically look at skin instead and go naaaah. I can't help myself...lol. Clothes don't tell your age, skin does. Bee just dresses in an elegant way, with sporty casual. It's actually rare that I wouldn't guess someone's age accurately. There's a giveaway 95% of the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Even if Alice could work why would anyone employ her. She’s put it out there that she doesn’t want to work until the youngest is eighteen - ten years away.

She had no interest in acting but fell in to it luckily.

As Maggie Smith, Maureen Lipman, Judi Dench and Ian Mckellan continue to work long past retirement and clearly aren’t short of a bob a too they love their art and still want to practice their craft.

Alice was never an actress who loved her craft - just a chancer who got lucky.
I think she wanted to be an actress - not for love of acting but for the fame, money, glamour, adoration etc - all befitting the special person she is!

Reactions: 21
tbh you wouldnt write this if they wouldnt agree.

it's quite easy to be a witness in that circumstances, because he cant really say anything that would impact the case in either direction given that eyewitnesses were actually present. Ultimately he and Gloria will only function as witnesses to confirm that the kids actually were at the apartment and asked to leave because otherwise Ioan could in theory deny even the location where it occured. He (unlike Gloria) can also testify any dynamic between Ella and Ioan when he arrived perhaps (this will actually be interesting considering that they called the police only the next day, and seemingly pushed by Alice)

It's more surprising that Gloria wants to testify, especially given that from what it appears her testimony will not be even pretty relevant. She better hope that Alice will never get tired of her because nannies that testify against a current or former employer in Hollywood tend to be hard to employ, and she has shown rather unprofessional behavior in this case before by disobeying the one who was paying her.
The Gloria narrative on Tattle has mainly been positive with a large side dish of sympathy, but Gloria may be just another Alice FM... I'm not saying she is, but all we really know of her is what Alice has claimed and a whole lot of assumptions.

Reactions: 26
When people talk about someone looking young or old because of clothes they wear, styling or whatever, I just automatically look at skin instead and go naaaah. I can't help myself...lol. Clothes don't tell your age, skin does. Bee just dresses in an elegant way, with sporty casual. It's actually rare that I wouldn't guess someone's age accurately. There's a giveaway 95% of the time.
I think as much as anything B dresses to accommodate her medical history. She probably is wearing stuff she wouldn’t have given house room to before … been there, doing that … but if wearing flats or trainers means that you can walk the next day, you just look at the stilletos, give them a little rub for good luck and out the lid back on the box.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
AB is right about Alice trying to play on the Catherine Kasselhoff case. As I previously posted it’s very sad but does not appear to be quite as clear cut as dad abused them all, tried to make her look bad and used money and influence to keep her away from the kids.

Apparently her death has been confirmed now and I do think dying whilst estranged from her children is a tragedy I certainly don’t know enough detail or ins and outs to judge why the courts made the decision they did and nor does Alice.

They may have got it wrong and not allowing any visitation seems heavy-handed but, unlike this case, I’ve not seen enough information to form an opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
To be fair, when I saw the first picture of Bianca, I thought she was a woman in her mid 40's. She has the kind of face that looks older than she is, but she has pulled back from this by growing her hair and ditching the middle age glasses that aged her substantially. I think B is very attractive and she has a banging body, but to me, she definitely looks older than she is. But please note, I don't think this in a bad way, as she is objectively very very attractive. She just has one of those faces. Alice's face however, was always very pretty. regular pretty features in a face with undefined cheek bones, that does not age well. Bianca is going to be someone who looks older when she is young, but younger as she gets older (high brow line, defined eye sockets, heart shaped face). Alice is the bland oval prettiness that fades with a few wrinkles and excess weight.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.