Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willbiteback

Chatty Member
I don’t understand this at all. This is Alice’s sock right? Tbh I’m so shit with faces I’d probably not recognise Ioan on a blind date… never mind the boated carcass of someone who was in a film 25 years ago.

I think what she means is she’s been cat-fishing.
Funny- agreed. FWIW, it took me forever to figure out what your avatar is. Given this site, I was entertaining a number of unsavory possibilities. Finally had a moment of clarity.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For sure it’s tough that Ioan left the marriage and met BW.

But I do feel if AE hadn’t reacted so viciously then he may not still be with BW. Somehow they had to unite against AE which really strengthened their relationship for sure. At least initially. BW either loves drama and the notoriety it’s bringing her, or else she is very tolerant. It’s a test of her love for Ioan.

Had AE (despite the rejection and hurt) behaved more nobly and been the ‘better person’ then it’s quite possible that Ioan and BW may have fizzled out.

I think there are some tough years ahead for E and E but eventually as adults they will be able to make their own minds up and have their own experiences with each parent. For the moment they view the world through children’s eyes and they are living in a torment with no end in sight.

Do BW and Ioan plan kids? I guess they plan to marry once able. They are very loved up.

• Sick

Notworthy

VIP Member
Yes I was going to make that point. She is intelligent and insightful at 11 and 2 years later she writes that drivel to try and get a PRO. She has regressed. I think it shows that Ioan and Gloria were the ones who raised the kids. Now that they only have the batshit loon, she has gone backwards. Same with throwing food around like a 2 year old.

Also, I thought it was sad that Ella went to the Kpop concert with her mother not a friend. Weren't the tickets $1000 each and you get to hang out with just your mom. At 13, I would be embarrassed.
To be frank this seems normal now, I know my Sister has taken my niece to a concert (although to be fair my niece was only 10) I'm always astounded at how much parents are intertwined with their kids lives past 12 years old.

• Wow

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
btw one of the ex-besties posted and deleted a tweet a few hours ago where they went all "I have been asked to not say anything, but BTS things are going great blabla". I hated them doing this when they were in contact with Alice 24/7, I hate them doing this now that they have loose contact to Ioan.
Sorry I don't get this. The ex besties are Kpop fans now?

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
The sock seems to be using the name John Casey a lot
She used the name in quotes. The sock thinks he's a sock. He doesn't seem to be a professional involved with this case.
---
It seems to be the same crazy lady.
'crazy lady' is not really narrowing it down lol. It's not the Texan if that's what you think. I know her style. I noticed that account goes from an adult voice to a much younger one. :unsure:

• Heart

plinky2

VIP Member
I’m not sure having Gloria and the friend’s father in family court will be quite the slam dunk Alice thinks it is. They may not have witnessed this incident but I’m sure they will have witnessed other concerning things.
They won’t testify against Alice though I don’t think

Bride of Lupine

Chatty Member
What are the next set of important dates coming up please? Checked the wiki and couldn’t find some sort of calendar, don’t know whether such a thing exists?

Reactions: 7

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Why is it not her? She talks to herself on socks all the time. The courts do need to find out who is really posting. Besides breaking the PRO, normal people don't spend hours talking to themselves on socks. Most people work, come home and cook some food, watch TV maybe, talk with family, sit outside (Alice, thats where the clouds and stuff are)etc.
AG and MC keep exactly the same hours.

I’m still very suspicious about AG - the first post she ever liked was about a French actress and she appeared at the same time as all the Christmas socks.

Obviously it’s just speculation and I’m sure others know more than me.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
So someone said on the last thread that the Psychologist/Old guy/not that old, old guy had submitted his statement. Is that true, or did I misread it?
I don’t know how to check the online filed docs

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
It isn’t actually misspelling though. It’s the more common variant of the name. Where non-Welsh speakers will typically spell it without the double d, this is always what you’d get from someone familiar with the syntax. So I still say it’s a Welsh-speaker. There are a few more telltale hints in terms of grammar and sentence structure too. I’m sure there used to be other Welshies here apart from me - what do you reckon?

She does have a handful of faithful Welsh fans on her insta. Ex-pupils of Peter Griffiths who got put in detention no doubt.

Then again Y and U are right next to each other on the QWERTY keyboard. Buuut… remind me… wasn’t there something once about Alice rejecting that keyboard?? 🤔 That time when she poured something all over her laptop and couldn’t get the hang of the replacement? I’m sure there was…
To better explain this, if it’s written by a Welsh speaker, it’s less typo than, say, a similar situation to spelling Wallace as Wallis, or writing out someone’s name you’ve only heard called Jon as John. Either U can be replaced by a Y in variants of the name as it’s basically the same letter in Welsh (both vowels). It’s more common to have the last U as Y but it can be the first.

A Welsh speaker could be using this tactic to pretend they don’t actually know how Ioan spells his name but it makes no sense for a non-speaker to substitute the U for a Y. They’d be much more likely to use Loan or Gruffud or Gruffid or something like that.

It could potentially just be a typo but it looks more likely to be a Welsh speaker (a) distancing themselves by pretending to not know which version of the spelling he uses, or (b) actually not knowing. You see it often. I bet if you were to Google “Ioan Gruffydd” or “Ioan Gryffudd”, the results would be in Welsh. Off I go to try that out! >>>
---
That’s the kids’ surname and has been since birth; Alice insisted on it because she claimed Gruffudd was too hard to pronounce.
Sorry to jump in, but I assume they’re referring to her middle name of Betsi. And the fact that she’s now using Betty as an alias.

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
I was wondering this a few days ago at like 3 am in the night but was wondering if it's far fetched lmao

I went to zillow that night and checked their apartment complex, there was one picture of a door opening and it was indeed a door that opened outwards, but it's not an apartment door (no number on there as the doors below it also dont have one, probably janitor/power box? idk), so I wasnt sure if I should post this and whether it's relevant. The apartment doors look to me like they are opening inside direction but cant say for sure
To me it looks like the apartment doors open inwards. I think the adjacent doors may be to the stairwell or something?

Hellodolly26

Chatty Member
That's why she needs to be removed from Alice’s custody as soon as possible, along with her younger sister. Ioan should get custody of Elsie, and Ella needs to be placed somewhere safe where she can get the help she desperately needs. Alice should not be allowed to see or talk to them for at least 6 months, then maybe
You're absolutely right and this is probably the best way to go and I'm sure LA has places like that for kids.

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
The louder she gets, the more convinced I am that something is coming that Alice is hoping to distract from. Since the custody case was an established date, I'm willing to be there are some reports coming from the psychologist. I'm also willing to bet there's already been calls from mandated reporters regarding Alice's treatment of the children. Add in the sure fire bifurcation? I and B's silence is also telling. They know exactly what's going to drop. AK was a better lawyer than Marie and she's a better lawyer than Alice. The next month or so is going to be a rollercoaster.
How do the court documents work with respondents and petitioners compared to the public website?

If there is a new document from the psychologist, would it go to Ella / Alice immediately or would they have to wait for it to become public, if it indeed ever does become public?

Nixlondon

VIP Member
If Ioan gets full custody he can still work on location. Wouldn’t be at all surprised if the grandparents helped out and as they were both teachers that can help with the homeschooling.

Alice would be apoplectic.
I don't think so. He could not take his children out of school to go with him on location, and who would look after them/school them while he is working on location? There are no grandparents in the USA - the nearest are in Wales and they have a life in Wales.