Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixlondon

VIP Member
I remember from a couple of years ago that Ella said something like “stop bringing Daddy into everything “. She also said words to the effect that “You take upon your dad”, presumably Alice’s constant whingeing about abandonment. She also asks her mother to “be a mother”. I think at this point Ella had a clearer idea of her mother’s mindset and her agenda. Why does Ella know about Alice’s estrangement from her dad? Because “victim“ Alice told her.

Two years down the line, ”home schooled” (isolated) child shows none of the former awareness of who her mother is. Two years of venom, vitriol, mindfuckery and anxiety have created this sad child who will do anything to please her mother, because Mom is all she thinks she has.........
Honestly, it was probably because Bianca came on the scene and then they moved in really quickly. That changed the whole dynamic and it started to go downhill really fast from then. Before, there was no 'screen' for Alice and her malicious agenda was transparent. Once B was on the scene, it was all 'affair', 'betrayal', 'gaslighting', 'lies' etc etc. This then ramped up with Alice drip feeding 'He is going to stop seeing you, all he is interested in is Bianca' and then unfortunately, B got ill and the visitations were restricted. It all fed into Alice's playbook. That was the beginning of the end. Alice would have manipulated the children to hate Ioan and to isolate him with or without Bianca, but the 'Bianca affair' narrative made it quicker and easier for her to implement.

Reactions: 10

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
MC: They don't have a DVRO by proxy It has to be ALICE EVANS herself accidentally cc'ing them or butt dialing the ex in order for her to go to prison. God you people are stupid

No, emailing Ioan about her car insurance wasn't an accident.

AE "butt dialled" Ioan??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Another accident I am sure.
Aah, I remember the butt dial gate of Married At First Sight Australia fondly. I spoke about it here :sneaky:Everyone watching the show knew it was fake and set up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Ella is liking some of Alices Glenn pic tweets. I saw it happen almost immediately after Alice posted the pics.

• Sad

pleasepassthepopcorn

If it’s him, on his LinkedIn, the first entry for college (he has a few degrees) was for 2002-2006. So, assuming he wasn’t a mature student, he’s about 40?
She couldn’t get it that badly wrong, surely? Like Ioan and Alice are both older than that

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I don't know how to fix this so I'm just going to quote it and try to fix it. 🫣 I was talking into the phone while I was getting groceries. I was trying to say... besides ruining the MS thing and his reputation I think she's wanting 100% custody and big $$$$. I hope if they refuse to see him or continue to go to just throw a fit and walk out that the Judge only gives her child support for half only. Of course, I really rather they'd be removed from her devious paws.

Ps: What do you click to edit 🫠
After you've posted, for a short while there should be an option to edit at the bottom of your comment, on the left side between report and delete. Just click that, edit and then press save.

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I think FA was Ella at first, then bitchtits took over when her sock got shut down. There was a def change in that account after DAM and Janelle went
I think Janelle started off dyslexic then either decides not to be or got a different user also
---
I also think the AG account might be a shared account. :sick: Bitchtits lol
I don’t think so. It seems to be the same crazy lady.

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
The dogs are very important in this whole thing. You see Bubba with Bianca, that puppy is adorable, full of fun and healthy looking. Then there’s terrified, dirty looking scared Emma.
Has anyone had eyes on Emma recently? Did she make the move to the apartment with them?

Diamonds60

VIP Member
also this
View attachment 2231220
Alice's sock sounds this morning a lot like a child. very different writing style compared to previous days. If I'm right this is all very concerning, but that's hardly news 😬
I’m not so sure it’s Ella but I think they on the couch together laughing as they do it.
Edit….. they could be passing the lap top to each other cos the last tweet used the word “gonna” which isn’t like Alice

Last edited:

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Whether it's this man or not, can John Casey sue Alice or have a legal case against her? She's obviously trying to harass and intimidate him. Maybe he takes it as coming with the territory in acrimonious divorce/custody cases like this, but Alice's bullying is making me so angry!
---

Would ALice know the psychologist's name by now and in her drunken, raging lunacy targeted someone with the same name on twitter? I mean she is the smartest person in the room after all... :rolleyes:
No this account was conversing with Tone last year.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

curious km

Chatty Member
Speaking of the mattress and the door slamming. I know a couple others may have said this but perhaps B saw she was going to bedroom with milk and tried to shut door, causing accidental injury. Although the Bubba escaping and probably spontaneously reacting to Ioan and maybe the “old guy” saying “shut the door” to stop E.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
That's another one of her tropes, saying that her critics/anyone she doesn't like are touching themselves/masturbating.

Why does she have to make sexual references so often? She's so fucking gross.
---

Well, isn't this more evidence that Alice egged Ella on to hack Ioan's Instagram?
Well on the plus side Ioan and Bianca are managing just fine without any help.

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
also this
View attachment 2231220
Alice's sock sounds this morning a lot like a child. very different writing style compared to previous days. If I'm right this is all very concerning, but that's hardly news 😬
Alice’s filthy socks rarely have profile pictures etc uploaded. I don’t know whether it’s cause she’s a lazy mare but suddenly adding pictures and responding with memes or gifs is definitely new.
---
I’m not so sure it’s Ella but I think they on the couch together laughing as they do it.
Edit….. they could be passing the lap top to each other cos the last tweet used the word “gonna” which isn’t like Alice
Exactly what I was thinking. Saturday, no online lessons!