Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Irishwidz

VIP Member
Speaking of the mattress and the door slamming. I know a couple others may have said this but perhaps B saw she was going to bedroom with milk and tried to shut door, causing accidental injury. Although the Bubba escaping and probably spontaneously reacting to Ioan and maybe the “old guy” saying “shut the door” to stop E.
How about B was in the bedroom and Ella stormed in near taking door off the hinges !

Far fetched ?

Ella's Jackanory story is as far fetched as her first pooley (piss)!

Reactions: 9

Snotbuster

VIP Member
[/QUOTE]
Can she get a free lawyer to work this case like when she did when she was in court earlier this year?
Civil legal aid is available for truly poor people, and Legal Aid scrutinizes applicants income closely. Only right to counsel constitutionally is for criminal cases where you're facing jail time--they are more liberal with this, at least in initial stages of a case, because of the rights implicated and the penalties.

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Can she get a free lawyer to work this case like when she did when she was in court earlier this year?

• Sick

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Interesti
Interesting and wonder if Big A’s mother drank alcohol in her pregnancy and the children have some form of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?as all three siblings appear to have some problems either emotional or physical?
I’ve been wondering this too! They don’t seem to have the obvious physical signs but for sure at least 2 of 3 of them have massive issues.

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I’m not sure having Gloria and the friend’s father in family court will be quite the slam dunk Alice thinks it is. They may not have witnessed this incident but I’m sure they will have witnessed other concerning things.
Alice wants to know if they will testify for her distraught victim daughter. Who believes baby Ella over top of the horrid duo?

sallygsoton

VIP Member
I bet she would pay good money to have that picture disappear off the internet. Unfortunately for her the EU's right to be forgotten don't apply to the rest of the world. That thing is going to be around forever. What was she thinking posting that.
BIB - wasn’t it someone here who screen shot that stunning mAlice image???

If it was, they deserve royalties! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
Im starting to think he needs to walk away for his own safety.
I still think that's half of what she wants besides running his reputation. If they refuse to go to visitation with him and walk off every time. I hope the judge if he gives her a hundred percent custing only gives or fifty percent Child support.

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
It isn’t actually misspelling though. It’s the more common variant of the name. Where non-Welsh speakers will typically spell it without the double d, this is always what you’d get from someone familiar with the syntax. So I still say it’s a Welsh-speaker. There are a few more telltale hints in terms of grammar and sentence structure too. I’m sure there used to be other Welshies here apart from me - what do you reckon?

She does have a handful of faithful Welsh fans on her insta. Ex-pupils of Peter Griffiths who got put in detention no doubt.

Then again Y and U are right next to each other on the QWERTY keyboard. Buuut… remind me… wasn’t there something once about Alice rejecting that keyboard?? 🤔 That time when she poured something all over her laptop and couldn’t get the hang of the replacement? I’m sure there was…

• Heart

Mrsoh

VIP Member
There is a user name JustForAlice that I thought was her for a tiny second.

• Haha