Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace & Alice Evans #176 ApocAlice Now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big E knows she doesn't want to see her father. The court won't listen to that so her only option (she thinks) is to make him not want to see her. To make him dislike her. But he will never dislike her, no matter how much she tries. She has Alice and Alice's father as an example though - her father disowned Alice because of her behaviour. Ioan disowned Alice because of her behaviour.
The lesson is ...Behave like Alice and people disown you. It's a plan....

Reactions: 31
No hate campaign needed. Most people don't have a clue of who Al is. A few minutes of engaging with her over drinks would make any man run far and fast.
She probably sits down and opens with a rant about Ioan/her awful ex-husband who LEFT HER. That would send any sane man running for the hills…

• Haha
No hate campaign needed. Most people don't have a clue of who Al is. A few minutes of engaging with her over drinks would make any man run far and fast.
All any man has to do is google her, and then they will run for the hills.

She did this to herself. They split up three years ago. If she hadn't engaged in this public hate campaign, had taken the time to process her shock and pain, and worked on herself to become a better version of herself, it's very conceivable she could have met someone else by now and settled down again.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It's absolutely shocking that Ella has been dragged into the twitter spats.
People need to remember that this is a child and not an adult.
No one should be interacting with her, moo.
Alice is tagging Alison Boshhoff in all those tweets. She must think she's absolutely mental now. Hopefully it'll put her off writing another article.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
It’s alarming that Ella also seems not to have any real life friends, only online friends. It’s also alarming that she seems to spend her time in the house and online at the age of 13. She should be out enjoying the LA sun with her friends.
So true. We know the youngest goes on weekends away with a friend's family, goes to activities like dance, and has a friend's parents looking out for her.

But the oldest? It sounds like she's just holed up in an apartment howling at the moon with her mother on Twitter. It's the weekend in sunny California for goodness sake. Touch grass.

• Sad
I’d say the reason the guys are running a mile three minutes into the date is because they are expecting the first pic and then actually receiving the second and that’s before she even opens the cess pit of a gob she has 🤢

IMG_2588.jpeg
IMG_2589.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Alice is tagging Alison Boshhoff in all those tweets. She must think she's absolutely mental now. Hopefully it'll put her off writing another article.
Noshoff will think it's a Twitter lunatic. Not that nice Alice who lovebombs her at Chateau Marmont.

• Haha
I mean, the DVRO and Alice's unhinged behaviour over the last 2.5 years didn't put Boshoff off from writing her articles...

I
MC: I wonder if Bianca ever regrets this bowler hat + square glasses mime-act selfie? gonna stroke may chin while I think about it

Mocking someone's perfectly fine looks? Something Alice always did and now the daughter too? Again jealousy that B is happy and mommie and daughter clearly aren't. I never believed the 'happy happy house' bollocks.
Im not convinced Ella was on the account. If it was her then it wasn’t for long. I think Alice is just playing games and pretending it’s Ella mostly.

Reactions: 11
MC: YOU said I had to speak up about abuse! Then I did and you went for me like a rabid squirrel. See THIS is why I don't trust grown ups. Apart from my Momma. You are evil Persephone. You tricked me. I hate you!

So it's only abuse if mommie dearest says so?? Therefore the court documents don't show any abuse. They're just a hoot.

The kids only realised they were 'abused' by Bianca when mommie dearest told them they were. That's why the cops weren't called instantly.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
As these accounts got worse I really wanted to believe they weren’t either A or E but just someone sick trying to wind things up but the ongoing interaction with Tone suggests differently.

Although Tone doesn’t often come across as terribly bright and doesn’t know how Twitter works so he could probably be fooled too.

What a batshit crazy mess.
Thing is, if that was the case. You would expect Tone to tweet a message out saying (on the lines) These are Troll accounts please do not engage as they are equally as damaging to my niece as the anti A accounts - BLOCK IMMEDIATELY!

The fact that he doesn’t and happily retweets what they are saying and follows some of them back. The fact that you have your usual FM also following these accounts, tells you that they are all aware of who is behind them.

Alice can‘t plead ignorance either (lol 🙄) as at best she would come across as neglectful given the fact that her brother knows all about these accounts and her daughter is engaging with them. So therefore Alice will know all about them and as a Mother should be taking away all devices at this stage and getting her kid some help with her emotions (to help deal with the anger in a more positive way.)

The fact that she doesn’t do any of this - Go figure 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
All these socks and enablers are going way too far now. Ioan and Anne need to do whatever is needed to find their identities and have them charged/PRO’d as appropriate. Even the juveniles.

MC: Yes! he does and he continues to do it! Thank you so much for understanding this. You really are my new Mom. I needed somebody to open up to about my father and you are definitely it. I am so relieved I wanna cry

Therapy is a waste of time and money right now for this kid. The only things she sees as abuse are normal behaviour. Real abuse she laughs at. Therapy might be useful, but only if she's not living with narc mommie.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
MC: YOU said I had to speak up about abuse! Then I did and you went for me like a rabid squirrel. See THIS is why I don't trust grown ups. Apart from my Momma. You are evil Persephone. You tricked me. I hate you!

So it's only abuse if mommie dearest says so?? Therefore the court documents don't show any abuse. They're just a hoot.

The kids only realised they were 'abused' by Bianca when mommie dearest told them they were. That's why the cops weren't called instantly.
…and Alice only realised she’d been a victim of DARVO when Loopy told her she had😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She probably sits down and opens with a rant about Ioan/her awful ex-husband who LEFT HER. That would send any sane man running for the hills…
‘I don’t have a job because I have baybeez that I can’t leave and 1,001 ailments. But tell me about you! How much do YOU earn?’

• Haha
Reactions: 35
MC: "desperately grasping at straws" Ella? Did you hear that? You can LEAVE your mother! Yes! Wait Ella LISTEN! You can le- Ella? Eli! Stop don't run away! I'm a 'good person'. I'm just trying to convince you I mean let you know that you can LEAVE your mother

Ella might not be the one to choose.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
MC: I hear that Ioan and Bianca are living their "BEST LIFE" in Atlanta! And that means holed up in yet another tiny apartment covered in shrines and pictures of just themselves. No kids, no parents, no friends or family members. and #BEINGKIND! M'kay?

Bit like Alice's collage which was mostly of herself? I hope they didn't forget to bring it to the new place that Ioan pays for.

Twitter right now is very...
---
Someone’s definitely been quizzing the kids over whether there were any photos of Gill in the milk/mustard/oatmeal-strewn appt.

Wanna bet she’s deluded enough to have asked whether there were any photos of herself too?? Wouldn’t surprise me.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.