Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace & Alice Evans #176 ApocAlice Now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to drop a quick ā€˜told you soā€™ just for the banter but I feel terrible for big E. I know it goes without saying that we all have sympathy for her but itā€™s particularly excruciating to read those tweets. Iā€™m really cringing for her. Itā€™s like having your most obnoxious teenage moments and worst character flaws publicly preserved for posterity.

Itā€™s heartbreaking that Alice has decided to involve her in her pointless twitter addiction rather than attempt to overcome it. It ruined her personality, her marriage and her life. I suppose she has nothing else to offer her, Twitter is her life now. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Alice, thinks sheā€™s is winning, this is a pyrrhic victory and the cost is her childrenā€™s mental health and future.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Same. ME is the worst. Sending you light and strength.
Right back at you šŸ’•

For anyone with autoimmune disorders, and in fact many other conditions; Iā€™d really encourage you to look at Low Dose Naltrexone and see if it will work for you. Here is a link to the LDN research trust, thereā€™s a ton of info here. So far I think itā€™s making a difference for me, keeping everything crossed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Independent Lifestyle online is at least reporting slightly more accurately. Although even they say following a heated row rather than after the teenager behaved appallingly and trashed his apartment.

Reactions: 14
There is absolutely no way Iā€™d get away with that unpunished. Not physically, but Iā€™d lose all phone privileges etc. Iā€™ll bet Alice got her k-pop tickets.
Iā€™ve seen a LOT of comments in which people state ā€˜well, *I* wouldnā€™t have been allowed toā€™/ā€˜in *my* house weā€™/ā€˜if *I* had done X my parents wouldā€™veā€™.
And thatā€™s great - that shows you have/had good parents who knew what to do.
Ella has none of that. She has Alice.
Sheā€™s parent AND husband - yes, I said it: I think Alice has made Ella the ā€˜man of the houseā€™, building on her gullibility/naĆÆvetĆ© (of which IG himself was certainly capable back in the day). I think sheā€™s taken Ellaā€™s height (and as someone whoā€™s the same height, grew as tall as Ella at 13 and was thought of as stronger/older when I didnā€™t want to be), parentification and sense that sheā€™d been left by IG (encouraged by Mummy Dearest) and has used it to make Ella responsible for them all. Hence the mobile phone nonsense, divorce box being ticked and so on. Alice is very, very good at appearing absolutely helpless when sheā€™s faced by any situation she wants to control, and I feel sheā€™s playing a messed-up teenager like a fiddle. In isolation, Ellaā€™s behaviour looks terrible, yes. But if she has been parentified, told to see IG as the enemy and undoubtedly punished if she doesnā€™t follow Mummyā€™s lead, has been groomed and coached by the ā€˜motherā€™ into the appalling behaviour she herself exhibits, and feels sheā€™s completely lost her father to another woman* - itā€™s understandable, albeit beastly and atrocious.
*When youā€™re in an abusive household and your father goes off - for his own safety in this instance, which Ella knows deep down but canā€™t acknowledge - you feel as though that parent has deserted you - especially if they leave for, apparently, another. When men cheat when a girl is in her tweens/teens (and Iā€™m not implying IG did), the girl feels as though the father has chosen another woman over her. Itā€™s all part of the intense confusion of adolescence. You learn your expectations of men from your own father.
My mother was in a similar position to Ella (though my Grandmere would never have behaved like Alice). She felt, when she was forced to meet the woman, that her own childhood was over. She felt he had chosen the interloper over her mother and whole family. And she spent much of her life until reasonably trying to please everyone and live up to unrealistic expectations because of having been left, trying to be good enough to stick around for.
This situation really isnā€™t as simple as Ella being Aliceā€™s mini-me and having a tantrum.
MOO.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I know this is off topic but medical examinations for sexual abuse are optional in the UK, I wouldn't want anyone to be put off reporting something for fear of having to go through an intimate procedure.
My children had to have examinations because my son had been abused by a family member. It was made clear by Child Protection SS that it was compulsory.

The family member got five years, sadly out after 3. The children and I had to move hundreds of miles away and start again. Son is an adult now and graduates in a few weeks.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Came across the Allan Kassenhoff story on tik tok. Thatā€™s Alice.
I read about this last night and wondered if Alice was going to co-opt it.

For anyone who doesn't know, Allan Kassenoff and his wife Catherine have three kids and had a highly acrimonious divorce. They lived in New York. He won full custody of the kids and the family home. I don't quite know all the details, but here's a summary.

Catherine already had cancer and had been treated for it, but recently found out it had come back and she had terminal cancer. She decided to go to Dignitas in Switzerland in May 2023 to commit suicide rather than live anymore, as she said Allan had taken everything from her, and life was pointless as she didn't have her kids (at the moment there isn't verification that she is dead, but her lawyer is saying he believes she is).

Catherine said Allan engaged in parental alienation and used his wealth as a very rich lawyer to pay for psychologists and other professionals to work for him on the custody dispute and to write untrue reports which were favourable to him and painted her as an unstable mother. There are also allegations from Catherine's supporters that the judge involved is corrupt (IIRC). There was also a criminal charge against her from Allan, which was dropped a few months later as it was completely untrue and he made it up to spite her, but not before she lost her job.

She lost everything - kids, house, job, life savings, health, reputation - and was living in her car and on friends' sofas.

The really damning thing is she took many videos of Allan shouting abuse at her and the kids. It's horrible to watch. He has a horrendous temper and seems incredibly vindictive. They are available on YouTube and elsewhere. If the videos didn't exist, it would be easier to believe Allan's side of the story.

There is no way Alice can compare herself to Catherine in this situation. And Ioan is not Allan. But I bet she will try.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Blimey - The Twitter lot. Grown adults egging on and engaging with kids (I think there are some friends joining in on the latest, probably for them itā€™s a bit of weekend fun online.)

An ā€˜uncleā€™ happily sharing and replying to childish mean tweets. Itā€™s insane!

There is no hope to have clarity when this is her life, she is surrounded by madness. Thereā€™s no reality, no normality as far as I can see with the shite been posted over there.

From the new socks Itā€™s just a never ending regurgitation of obsessive thoughts getting darker by the hour and repeat the next night.

The adults should be ashamed, but unfortunately we know itā€™s the opposite. Party time in fact. Sickening!
---
There's 2 people on the account. AE is obsessed with money and did the child support tweet and Ella liked it.
WTAF! (the attachment šŸ˜³)

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
MC: bogan supporters dont understand that THEY are also abusing Ella! telling her that she's being parental alienated, that she's mentally ill and wants to kill herself? imagine Ella reading that stuff when the story she's telling is most definitely true. that must really hurt her.

Hmmm. Telling someone they've been PAed is not abuse. No one called her mentally ill, just traumatised. The unalive stuff wasn't said on tattle.

Everything isn't abuse.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Whoever is behind the Twitter accounts whether it is actually Alice and E or somebody pretending to be either or both is deeply disturbed and anyone engaging with them or the account that keeps changing names is no better. That includes Uncle Tone.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It's absolutely shocking that Ella has been dragged into the twitter spats.
People need to remember that this is a child and not an adult.
No one should be interacting with her, moo.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
lol what a troll
1.png

Blimey - The Twitter lot. Grown adults egging on and engaging with kids (I think there are some friends joining in on the latest, probably for them itā€™s a bit of weekend fun online.)

An ā€˜uncleā€™ happily sharing and replying to childish mean tweets. Itā€™s insane!

There is no hope to have clarity when this is her life, she is surrounded by madness. Thereā€™s no reality, no normality as far as I can see with the shite been posted over there.

From the new socks Itā€™s just a never ending regurgitation of obsessive thoughts getting darker by the hour and repeat the next night.

The adults should be ashamed, but unfortunately we know itā€™s the opposite. Party time in fact. Sickening!
---

WTAF! (the attachment šŸ˜³)
i start to wonder if the mitzi account is actually a friend (would also know background info coz they'd tell them, I can see Alice being that big ring leader among teenage mean girls) and they just decided last night to to drop the adult act.

Either way 100 % connected to the daughter given the high interaction with them (likes in the spoiler below btw, most to posts of that account), which is depressing. I knew the child was far gone from all the court documentations and actions but you'd still have hope. Ioan is a saint for trying.
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png

MC: bogan supporters dont understand that THEY are also abusing Ella! telling her that she's being parental alienated, that she's mentally ill and wants to kill herself? imagine Ella reading that stuff when the story she's telling is most definitely true. that must really hurt her.

Hmmm. Telling someone they've been PAed is not abuse. No one called her mentally ill, just traumatised. The unalive stuff wasn't said on tattle.

Everything isn't abuse.
they said something to the extent of "If somebody thinks they are getting abused it is abuse" šŸ¤£

I wonder how much Alice actually parents, given the standards Ella has for Ioan "abusing"

"you made me do it" etc
1000009890.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Wow, have come back to 13 new pages since early yesterday evening, my notifications are off the charts. I got a few quotes about victim blaming and, again, I wasn't. Afraid to look back through and see what she has been up to, might actually step back from this altogether cos their situation is so toxic. Hope he gets full custody. Cannot see the "mother" being allowed retain full custody at this point.

Reactions: 13
This is just going to end up badly. I've seen some weird ass people in my lifetime but never someone like Al. She's so far gone. Those tweets are just insane!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I read about this last night and wondered if Alice was going to co-opt it.

For anyone who doesn't know, Allan Kassenoff and his wife Catherine have three kids and had a highly acrimonious divorce. They lived in New York. He won full custody of the kids and the family home. I don't quite know all the details, but here's a summary.

Catherine already had cancer and had been treated for it, but recently found out it had come back and she had terminal cancer. She decided to go to Dignitas in Switzerland in May 2023 to commit suicide rather than live anymore, as she said Allan had taken everything from her, and life was pointless as she didn't have her kids (at the moment there isn't verification that she is dead, but her lawyer is saying he believes she is).

Catherine said Allan engaged in parental alienation and used his wealth as a very rich lawyer to pay for psychologists and other professionals to work for him on the custody dispute and to write untrue reports which were favourable to him and painted her as an unstable mother. There are also allegations from Catherine's supporters that the judge involved is corrupt (IIRC). There was also a criminal charge against her from Allan, which was dropped a few months later as it was completely untrue and he made it up to spite her, but not before she lost her job.

She lost everything - kids, house, job, life savings, health, reputation - and was living in her car and on friends' sofas.

The really damning thing is she took many videos of Allan shouting abuse at her and the kids. It's horrible to watch. He has a horrendous temper and seems incredibly vindictive. They are available on YouTube and elsewhere. If the videos didn't exist, it would be easier to believe Allan's side of the story.

There is no way Alice can compare herself to Catherine in this situation. And Ioan is not Allan. But I bet she will try.

One of the accounts probably MC IIRC liked a post about it a few days ago along with a few other posts about mothers who had been failed by family courts and lost custody.

It was one of the things that made me think Alice thinks losing custody altogether is a real possibility.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.