Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace & Alice Evans #176 ApocAlice Now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so obviously Malice once again accusing Tattlers of doing something inappropriate. She’s likely the one who’s touching herself. In fact she probably comes here and does it all the time since no man would get near the filthy bleep. Sorry if I made anyone sick. 🤢
I want to have a stern word with you, dear. I woke up with congratulating myself I avoided hangover after last nigt’s bbq. Now I feel more sick than if I had one. What was the point refusing that last bottle of beer last night then, hmm?! All this self control, all in vain! (Sulks in the corner hugging a bucket)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Alice rage-tweeting about masturbation. She’s that bloated, drunk and smelly she won’t even touch herself.
---
“Covered in pictures of themselves” - she is 100% the type to have an “artful nude” of herself taken 20 years ago and a modest 8’ by 6’ hanging in the bedroom.
Someone has forgotten the sea shell collage she once made of pictures if people she loved. Herself mostly!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Someone has forgotten the sea shell collage she once made of pictures if people she loved. Herself mostly!
I did miss that… I honestly thought the entire thing was a “storm in a teacup” initially and that she’d drown her sorrows for a few weeks then get back on with life. Like millions upon millions do. I can’t believe I’m joining a thread 3 years in and it’s STILL juicy containing daily updates. Astounding.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What bothers me more is that her 13 year old daughter is reading this smut that she is putting out there. No thirteen year old should be reading these kind of statements from a parent.
Going out on a limb here, pretty sure it's the 13 year old writing it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I suspect that Anne Kiley and co. have anticipated this and have a plan to deal. It will be ugly when Alice opens her maw, but she is such an un-credible witness. Her willingness to put her daughters on the stand and publicize all the horrible details will make any family court judge view her with loathing and contempt.
Do you expect Alice to testify at the RO hearing? I feel like she can’t do her usual no-show because she’ll have to show up for her girls. Somehow I’m expecting her to just sit sniffing delicately and wearing that horse blankety thing. The bifurcation hearing should be perfunctory. The real question for me is the hearing for property division and custody. I sort of think she’ll settle at the 11th hour once she’s persuaded that she’s extracted every last penny now and in perpetuity. My guess is she’d take 50:50 custody (and ignore it) but only in exchange for 100% child support to maintain their household in a befitting manner. I have no confidence that she will participate in the proceedings like a normal adult handling legal business. Just musing.
---
I did miss that… I honestly thought the entire thing was a “storm in a teacup” initially and that she’d drown her sorrows for a few weeks then get back on with life. Like millions upon millions do. I can’t believe I’m joining a thread 3 years in and it’s STILL juicy containing daily updates. Astounding.
Glad you and your alarming avatar are here.

• Haha
I find it interesting that Ella believes Ioan's financial declaration is faked. she is in for a surprise if she rather believes her court-certified abuser mommy than that one of the best lawyers would risk their career for it. It's actually pretty concerning that a 13 year old does not appear to have the capacity to understand how money works. They lived and still live a upper class life....where does she think this much money comes from?! Where does the idea come from that Alice is excused from providing? It shows the degree of manipulation. As do the claim that the accusations against Alice are fake (her main also liked this) when about 95 % of it are actually proven with texts and such. In fact she herself used to be intelligent enough (2 years ago) to point out her mother's flaws. It really shows what isolation and trauma bonding can do to a teenager, and in this case I cant see it being undone. And in a way Ioan is at bigger danger around her than he was with Alice, because Alice does to an extent know some boundaries because she wasnt raised by a complete failure, throwing with food on someone and vandalism probably wasnt her final stage of escalation.

I like the complain that they have pictures of themselves together in the apartment...good on them.
It is sad to see she is turning Ella into a miserable loser like she has always been. No real friends, no life, no family.

I hope the damage can be undone.
yeah the manipulation is one thing but she has made her as vile too. at least most braimwashed kids avoid that destiny and build their own personality. not in this case seemingly...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I don't care what she looks like if he loves her. I've seen women that aren't pretty, which she is, with extremely gorgeous men and they adore them because of who they are.
---

Yacht girl to Walrus. Pull my other leg , Alice. Let's see a current pic on that boat. Didn't think so.
We’re going to need a bigger boat….

• Haha
Reactions: 31
MC: I hear that Ioan and Bianca are living their "BEST LIFE" in Atlanta! And that means holed up in yet another tiny apartment covered in shrines and pictures of just themselves. No kids, no parents, no friends or family members. and #BEINGKIND! M'kay?

Bit like Alice's collage which was mostly of herself? I hope they didn't forget to bring it to the new place that Ioan pays for.

Twitter right now is very...
---
Better a tiny apartment than racking up mountains of debt, eviction, and no college fund, Ella.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I honestly don't understand why they're picking on Bianca's chin. She has a great chin and bone structure.

Is that all they have?
I think the brother needs to take a closer look at the photo he posted yesterday before mocking anyone else's chin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hmmmn - somehow I doubt that somebody who didn’t recognize the name would snap to it in person. I’ll wager, if it’s not complete fiction, that it has something to do with her lumbering up to the table, gurning, and ordering a bottle of wine.
I was thinking Tinder profile with one of those filtered pics she loves 🤷‍♀️
---
Or her Pinterest.
What was it called again… my muse/hero/icon or something

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she decides to go that route, the girls will have to have medical exams. It's not optional, at least it isn't in the UK. She's bleeping evil if she puts the children through this ordeal. For what, just to get one over on Ioan.
I know this is off topic but medical examinations for sexual abuse are optional in the UK, I wouldn't want anyone to be put off reporting something for fear of having to go through an intimate procedure.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Top story about a 13 and 9 year old surviving a plane crash and keeping their siblings alive for 40 days and Ella is throwing food and calling for restraining orders because she met someone mom told her to hate. Smell the privilege and entitlement. I’m so over that kid now. Sat in her Beverly Hills apartment covered in takeaway boxes abusing her dad online.
How does mom pay for that exactly if your “dead beat dad” isn’t paying and she’s doing go fund me and claiming to have only $26 and gave up her prestigious Hollywood career as a gameshow harpy to sit on her ass while Gloria did the heavy lifting? IMDb is on your mom’s insta, math question for you, how much did she make during that career to afford a $7000 a month apartment while simultaneously not working?
I’m sure your Twitter pals will help you out if you get stuck.
---
Tone, Marcia, Boring Sian and the socks (mostly Alice sometimes Ella) telling people to “get a job”. Laughable. None of them have any sort of semblance of a life or job. Give me a break.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
yeah the manipulation is one thing but she has made her as vile too. at least most braimwashed kids avoid that destiny and build their own personality. not in this case seemingly...
The daughter doesn't realise this yet, but she will be carrying around the stigma of this for the rest of her life.

Anytime someone searches her name in the future, they'll get the whole crazy story. Potential employers, dates, friends etc. will all know about her effed-up childhood and the vile things she did to try to destroy her father.

The tantrum at IG's apartment and restraining order request might be gleeful acts of rebellion now, but in 20 years she will either be cringing or dealing with the emotional fall-out of being raised by a narc.

Her mother is ruining her life and she's just too young to see it yet.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I checked the family name and it sounds about right….

The Evans family: vulgar, skanky, unwashed and cranky.

No mention of Alice getting a job then?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I checked the family name and it sounds about right….

The Evans family: vulgar, skanky, unwashed and cranky.

No mention of Alice getting a job then?
Nope. Unless she deems getting paid by Daily Fail (and violating her PRO by doing so) a job.

Currently, she is still the Great Unwashed of Beverly Hills.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.