Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace & Alice Evans #176 ApocAlice Now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I can’t watch this. While Alice goes insane Ella is right there liking it all on Twitter. Alison Boshoff and Alice Evans have a lot to answer for by using this kid.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
I do hope there will now be criminal sanctions in terms of the multiple breaches of Ioan’s DVRO. Because otherwise what is the point of the thing?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think you have to differ a bit here. I agree with you that Ioan did this not wrong (he did some other mistakes later on, e.g. moving with Bianca together too early, but not his). However, you can understand the anger of a teenager to feel that way, she will only (if ever) understand this when she is an adult. This part of parenting is tricky, because you simultaneously have to acknowledge those feelings but also teach your child that things dont always work the way they would like to. Usually it requires collaboration from both parents to achieve this, but this is unfortunately not the case here as Alice supports every contrary feeling Ella has against Ioan, e.g. a good mother would not blead about how the kids deserve a private school but instead explain the child why that's not feasible, she did not do this and essentially Ella became "Team Alice" (besides the guilt tripping Alice was exercising) because as a child she feels that her mother stands up for her rights. Kids just dont have the emotional maturity in that age, even if this obviously doesnt excuse the level of escalation Ella has chosen the past 2 years.

I think the context is a bit wrong.

Alice was moaning about the fact that Ioan didnt approve of the things she is doing (like the parking lot video, she is even mentioning it), this is what Ella was trying to "fix". That he likes the tit her mother is doing again, so that the family is happy again (basically trying to pull Ioan back into the matrix again lol). She and Loopy even claim that him not approving of this was his abuse.

I think the "one mistake" is a reference to something else, basically "because this happened you no longer like me", whether it's cheating or something else.
Admittedly, this is pure speculation, but I can’t help but think whatever was happening had something to do with alcohol. The last couple of public appearances I recall, she seemed pretty toasty and he was trying to hustle her away from the press pronto. And I remember reading here that Ioan had stopped drinking, which suggests he recognized it as a problem. Just spitballing here, but it can be real hard to live with an alcoholic.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I can totally see Alice not only blurting it out in a drunken rage, but also deliberately throwing it in his face sober with the intent to cause him maximum pain and humiliation. She was doing her best to emasculate him for years - all her "joking" nasty little Instagram hashtags mocking him. She loved trying to minimise and humiliate him.
Completely agree. For whatever reason, she seemed to be openly taunting him. Not too clever when he was the breadwinner, she had lost her looks and he was still looking good, and it seemed as though he contributed a lot to making the household function when he was around to do so, and he hired Gloria to help, too. I get that people fall out of love, but why all of the wrath?
---
Hmmmn - somehow I doubt that somebody who didn’t recognize the name would snap to it in person. I’ll wager, if it’s not complete fiction, that it has something to do with her lumbering up to the table, gurning, and ordering a bottle of wine.

Reactions: 19

Good. It won't be easy for her to find another man to torture and turn suicidal. And the only thing hurt is her narc pride.
The risk she takes though is that as no normal, decent man wants anything to do with her, she'll end up with someone who is highly violent to her or is a creep or interested in her daughters she seems to offer to creeps so freely.

Remember when Ioan left her he told her that he'd rather be dead than live with her? He was that miserable. Perhaps Alice would have preferred him unalivened -- then she would have been able to play the role of a poor widow (she thrives on pretending to be a victim).

I am glad Ioan started to date Bee, fell in love, and got back his will to live again. His daughters should be grateful to Bee; without her, they might no longer have a father. Who knows...

She does not make me angry, just disgusted. And worried about her daughters.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
That and "be kind"
As I recall, they tried several attacks early on, like serial homewrecker and even child abuser (?) but none of them stuck. They have truly been reduced to grasping now, however. Oh, and don’t forget that B said her face broke out so hey called her pimply. Real damning stuff, that.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
It's so mAlice: think of the worst thing in the world, and throw it at the wall to see if it will stick.

So far we've had:
  • we had the perfect marriage but he abandoned us
  • he's a bastard because he doesn't want to see the babiezzz
  • he's a bastard because he wants to take my babiezzz
  • he never cared about my illness
  • he cares about his girlfriend's illness more than his kids
  • he was abusive to me
  • he is being abused by his girlfriend
  • his girlfriend is a child abuser
  • and now everyone who is not on my side is a child predator
^ What did I miss out? It's unhinged. They put Britney on a 5150 hold for less!
"he never cared about my illness/he went to over 100 doctor's visits with me"

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Hmmmn - somehow I doubt that somebody who didn’t recognize the name would snap to it in person. I’ll wager, if it’s not complete fiction, that it has something to do with her lumbering up to the table, gurning, and ordering a bottle of wine.
Perhaps it was her odour that made them flee so fast? To the nearest loo. She seems to be lacking personal hygiene and as she is so used to her own smell (as are the ones living with her), she might not be aware of having a cloud of a unique musty scent of stale alcohol and sweat, vomit, dry shampoo, urine, Chinese takeaway, and who knows what else emanating from her.

Also, when you advertise yourself with 10-20 years old photos that have been heavily airbrushed or photoshopped, the guys you meet might not be exactly thrilled when Jabba the Hut of Thousand Chins shows up instead.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Perhaps it was her odour that made them flee so fast? To the nearest loo. She seems to be lacking personal hygiene and as she is so used to her own smell (as are the ones living with her), she might not be aware of having a cloud of a unique musty scent of stale alcohol and sweat, vomit, dry shampoo, urine, Chinese takeaway, and who knows what else emanating from her.

Also, when you advertise yourself with 10-20 years old photos that have been heavily airbrushed or photoshopped, the guys you meet might not be exactly thrilled when Jabba the Hut of Thousand Chins shows up instead.
The stinky chipmunk. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand this at all. This is Alice’s sock right? Tbh I’m so tit with faces I’d probably not recognise Ioan on a blind date… never mind the boated carcass of someone who was in a film 25 years ago.

I think what she means is she’s been cat-fishing.
Funny- agreed. FWIW, it took me forever to figure out what your avatar is. Given this site, I was entertaining a number of unsavory possibilities. Finally had a moment of clarity.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.