Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace & Alice Evans #176 ApocAlice Now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is on fire tonite
View attachment 2231411
so they have Iris AND the psychologist?
View attachment 2231469
no one in their right minds believes that Alice would have allowed the kids without her LMAO

its actually tricky, because technically Ioan has still not been accused of physical violence, that's the main reason why so far the headlines are not tragically damaging for him yet (though it is by proxy because Bianca is accused and he stands by her). They dont have much of a chance to actually accuse him because of the chaperones and because of Alice's prior statement in court of their perfect marriage. He has just been framed for physical abuse because 1.) no one in their right mind lets a child file for RO just because the father has been verbally harsh, so its always assumed to be physical or sexual, for adults you have many RO requests about harrassement or stalking OTOH. 2.) The original story was very vague, so again physical was assumed, 3.) the batterer course that made the headlines - generally speaking most people just read the headline and are hardly following the story, so these things stick in a way.

But in the big picture of how employable you are this doesnt have a big influence as the real accusation isnt this. In a way Alice is still shooting her warning shots (probably because deep down she does now she needs him to be employable, and deep down she still thinks she can regain control over him). But as mentioned it will be very difficult to ever accuse him of physical violence, except as mentioned maybe by pulling the "the kids remember now card", but with no evidence and a history of false allegation threats the case goes nowhere.

Tbh credibly she will only manage to accuse him of sexual and probably also physical abuse (especially since the court knows the history of this whole case, with the threats etc.) if the kids cooperate to tell made up stories from the past (although with this case's history I'd put some doubt on the word credibly). Or if they drop the chaperone. I imagine she always wanted him back in the house so that she can seduce him to either win him back and if not at least get the DNA proof on her that he went sexual/physical with her.

Though if the psychologist strongly contradicts Ella's story now there is not only a history for Alice making allegedly threats of false accusations, there would be also a history of her daughter making actually wrong accusations. All hits the credibiltiy. But you can still generate headlines.
Sometimes it seems like people know too much and it seems like they must be Alice. I be damned. So much game playing she does.

Reactions: 6
I think she implies we are whacking one off to her 🤣
Now let's not kink shame, Ametrine. Even if someone is masturbating to thoughts of Alice, that person is one of God's children and deserves our sympathy. Alice Evans: the challenging wank!

But seriously, the tone peeves me--as though sexist inherently dirty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
MC: The court docs! All those lies! How will he keep his story straight? What are his supporters going to do when they find out he's a lying bleeping liar?
Sounds more like someone panicking they can’t keep their story straight. Poor thing, the court documents Ioan filed were transcripts of calls and texts and actual emails. Financial records. This is becoming so pitiful and shameful - mAlice should be horrified at her daughter’s antics. And 💯 @Diamonds60 is correct that those accounts on twitter engaging/arguing with her need to stop. First you can never stop a Narc with facts or reason - that is why grey rock is a “thing”. Second, the child is messed up as it is and they are in paranoid mania that these accounts are tied to IG & B and are going to use this to justify their SM behavior in court of public opinion and possibly real court although I’m sure that wouldn’t fly. What a sad mess -

Reactions: 37
Why isn’t she bored of tweeting the same crap, night after night? It’s all been said again and again. What a way to live your life.

I assume Mitzicoeeeee is Alice?

I remember a while ago that Alice’s FM were all hating someone called Mitzicoeeee and making the most childish comments about her. I’m confused as to why use the same name 🫤

She truly is pathetic.

View attachment 2231960
This is so obviously Malice once again accusing Tattlers of doing something inappropriate. She’s likely the one who’s touching herself. In fact she probably comes here and does it all the time since no man would get near the filthy bleep. Sorry if I made anyone sick. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I honestly don't understand why they're picking on Bianca's chin. She has a great chin and bone structure.

Is that all they have?
I don't care what she looks like if he loves her. I've seen women that aren't pretty, which she is, with extremely gorgeous men and they adore them because of who they are.
---
was Alice a yacht girl?! 😂😂😂

View attachment 2231864
Yacht girl to Walrus. Pull my other leg , Alice. Let's see a current pic on that boat. Didn't think so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
EC9FE2C5-D7A3-4261-BDCD-B68F3B0FE1FB.jpeg

There is were they say her hatred is because of I and B abuse and not due to PA or not getting what they demand in life, and not because they have lost control of something they own.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
If B had hurt either of the kids mAlice would have had the police round the second she found out about it. It sounds like an accident happened and mAlice has used it to her advantage.

The eldest isn’t shy in demanding her own way and has been poisoned enough to just do her mothers bidding. That kid is saddled with her mum for life. There’s still hope for the youngest.

Reactions: 27
Are we to take it the Beverly Hills Bogan doesn’t fancy Bianca?
I don’t think Bianca minds.

Im not touching myself whilst reading, FYI. Other things I don’t do include flashing my gash in the street.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
MC: I hear that Ioan and Bianca are living their "BEST LIFE" in Atlanta! And that means holed up in yet another tiny apartment covered in shrines and pictures of just themselves. No kids, no parents, no friends or family members. and #BEINGKIND! M'kay?

Maybe Ioan feels free for the first time since leaving Alice to actually put pictures of his family up. We know he and Bianca have friends, unlike Alice, and who knows, there may even be pictures of his children.

Ioan has normal relationships with his family, so does Bianca. They have friends, and he would love a relationship with his children. Alice has destroyed any relationships she ever had. Her friendships are transactional and most of her family have cut her out of their lives because she’s a nasty witch. MC Your post makes no sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s made me feel all warm and fuzzy to think how much Tattle lives in Alice’s head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I hope little Elsie is at her friend's place enjoying the benefits of a normal, loving family atmosphere while her "mother" and sister are engaging in this disgusting behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Please don't think I'm wishing harm on Alice but her mother died of a heart attack at just 59, that could well be down to a medical disorder that could have implications for Alice. I believe that most mothers of Alice's age with young children would do their best to live in a way to self prevent, as much as possible, going early as her mother did. She is doing nothing, she really needs to look after herself if she really cares for her daughters. I suspect she only cares for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
MC: I hear that Ioan and Bianca are living their "BEST LIFE" in Atlanta! And that means holed up in yet another tiny apartment covered in shrines and pictures of just themselves. No kids, no parents, no friends or family members. and #BEINGKIND! M'kay?

Maybe Ioan feels free for the first time since leaving Alice to actually put pictures of his family up. We know he and Bianca have friends, unlike Alice, and who knows, there may even be pictures of his children.

Ioan has normal relationships with his family, so does Bianca. They have friends, and he would love a relationship with his children. Alice has destroyed any relationships she ever had. Her friendships are transactional and most of her family have cut her out of their lives because she’s a nasty witch. MC Your post makes no sense.

It is sad to see she is turning Ella into a miserable loser like she has always been. No real friends, no life, no family.
I hope the damage can be undone.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
It is sad to see she is turning Ella into a miserable loser like she has always been. No real friends, no life, no family.
I hope the damage can be undone.
She is going downhill & fast

I wonder if Al-Buser is giving her booze, or she's helping herself when Alice KO's?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Oh they were 😂We knew she was bad back then, but I don’t think even we could imagine then that she’d develop into the evil monster witch bleep that she has done. I think I’m mangling the English language here, but it’s late and I’ve been out drinking wine with some lovely friends. We’ll that’s my excuse 🤫
Sounds like a great night out!
I admit I never imagined she’d go so low as to involve the kids in her campaign of terror, at least to this extent, but I never thought he’d stay with her as long as he did either. He must have been scared shitless of her. With good reason it turns out.

Reactions: 29
The more the MC account spirals today, I think it will take inpatient cult deprogramming level therapy.

I think there's a tweet out there that Alice herself posted that yo told her he didn't love her in 2015. So much misguided anger.

I think there will be some intervention soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
For someone who is online constantly, Alice never shares current events - what she's up to, things she likes, places she goes, funny stories - nothing. It's as if she spends all day stewing about the perceived wrongs of the past that run on a loop in her brain over and over and over, like a hamster on a wheel. It's one thing to live with your memories, it's another to be trapped by them.
1686452536562.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.