Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace & Alice Evans #176 ApocAlice Now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Alice is not even going to bother to get a lawyer. She will 'settle' the day before for 50/50 custody and will then plan to never hand the children over during their father's custody time, and she would plan to continue doing this until the girls are 18. I am sure Ioan now realises that a settlement is not worth the paper it is written on with Alice and that he needs to go balls to the wall on this one.
tbh I actually think Alice goes ahead with those hearings. It's where she can weaponise her kids the most and thus hurt him, the eldest seems also very happy to support this judging by what we are seeing, and even if she loses custody or something at least for Ella (probably both, due pressure) it would be only on paper. With bifurcation being done by then (and who knows what Ioan and Bianca plan for their future) I expect also further escalation from both mother and daughter, with the later being the executing power due to Ioan still trying to facilate contact with her.
I think you are on to something here as the filling states that Gloria, Dennis and Alice are willing to testify but I don’t think it mentions Elsie doing so?
she is a protected person, they usually are allowed to testify too.

though the courts tend to be unimpressed to have minors testify, but if you lack witnesses for a DV case....

well,without lawyer this whole stuff will be rather impractical anyway lmao

Reactions: 23
MC: Wait! Don't say that! It's... PARENTAL ALIENATION!!! The girl needs FORCED THERAPY! FORCE that girl to love the bogan like her Daddy does. Everybody loves Bianca. Because she is a Ray of Sunshine #bekind #manifest #twobiancas

Or maybe just stop her behaving like a brat?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Remember her mother throws tantrums too and she threatens to unalive herself when she doesn’t get her own way. That’s the role model she’s living with.

Reactions: 27
MC: I hear that Ioan and Bianca are living their "BEST LIFE" in Atlanta! And that means holed up in yet another tiny apartment covered in shrines and pictures of just themselves. No kids, no parents, no friends or family members. and #BEINGKIND! M'kay?

Bit like Alice's collage which was mostly of herself? I hope they didn't forget to bring it to the new place that Ioan pays for.

Twitter right now is very...
---

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Why isn’t she bored of tweeting the same crap, night after night? It’s all been said again and again. What a way to live your life.

I assume Mitzicoeeeee is Alice?

I remember a while ago that Alice’s FM were all hating someone called Mitzicoeeee and making the most childish comments about her. I’m confused as to why use the same name 🫤

She truly is pathetic.

1686442158957.jpeg

• Haha
Weren’t those the good old days? 😂 We’ve been waiting for this shoe to drop for a loooong time.
Oh they were 😂We knew she was bad back then, but I don’t think even we could imagine then that she’d develop into the evil monster witch bleep that she has done. I think I’m mangling the English language here, but it’s late and I’ve been out drinking wine with some lovely friends. We’ll that’s my excuse 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why isn’t she bored of tweeting the same crap, night after night? It’s all been said again and again. What a way to live your life.

I remember a while ago that Alice’s FM were all hating someone called Mitzicoeeee and making the most childish comments about her. I’m confused as to why use the same name 🫤

She truly is pathetic.

View attachment 2231960
Mitzicooeeeee was Alice, but now I'm pretty sure it's been taken over by a teenager with a fondness for South Park : /

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
tbh I actually think Alice goes ahead with those hearings. It's where she can weaponise her kids the most and thus hurt him, the eldest seems also very happy to support this judging by what we are seeing, and even if she loses custody or something at least for Ella (probably both, due pressure) it would be only on paper. With bifurcation being done by then (and who knows what Ioan and Bianca plan for their future) I expect also further escalation from both mother and daughter, with the later being the executing power due to Ioan still trying to facilate contact with her.

she is a protected person, they usually are allowed to testify too.

though the courts tend to be unimpressed to have minors testify, but if you lack witnesses for a DV case....

well,without lawyer this whole stuff will be rather impractical anyway lmao
Disagree regarding minors. Courts do not negate the testimony of minors. They realise that sometimes the best testimony will be from a minor. Courts have services available to make it easier for minors to testify and will even have a minor testify from another room so that the minor don't feel pressurised to face the parent who is exerting undue influence.
There are specially trained social workers and therapists to assist the court to get a better overall picture.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think Ella and her mothers Twitter use today will help their cause in court. The hatred is immense.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
MC: I hear that Ioan and Bianca are living their "BEST LIFE" in Atlanta! And that means holed up in yet another tiny apartment covered in shrines and pictures of just themselves. No kids, no parents, no friends or family members. and #BEINGKIND! M'kay?

Bit like Alice's collage which was mostly of herself? I hope they didn't forget to bring it to the new place that Ioan pays for.

---
Ouch. That "no kids." And no kids are getting to hang out with Will and Jada's celebrity popular kids either now or at future red carpet events.

Methinks some of this may have been inspired by "movie" jealousy but an RO against your Dad and abuse accusations against the woman he loves are not the way to go about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
she could claim that the kids only now told her because only now they are free of Ioan to have the confidence to do that.

I was sceptical that she will secure the kids cooperation to go through with this plan because for this you need to be some evil tit that has zero love for your father...but now that seems feasible.

It will certainly come, whether with the kids cooperation or not. It's 2 years in the making and Alice has gone through with all her hints and plans so far.
I suspect that Anne Kiley and co. have anticipated this and have a plan to deal. It will be ugly when Alice opens her maw, but she is such an un-credible witness. Her willingness to put her daughters on the stand and publicize all the horrible details will make any family court judge view her with loathing and contempt.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

She truly is pathetic.

View attachment 2231960
What bothers me more is that her 13 year old daughter is reading this smut that she is putting out there. No thirteen year old should be reading these kind of statements from a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
It’s sad that this must be the only way that Alice thinks that she can control things. The anger, the mean tweets, etc. if she get gets what she wants in the divorce - the kids ignoring Ioan, him still having some financial responsibility for the kids and maybe some alimony til the youngest is18, whatever- then what? She’s never going to be happy. She will spend the rest of her life raging about him.

That's another one of her tropes, saying that her critics/anyone she doesn't like are touching themselves/masturbating.

Why does she have to make sexual references so often? She's so bleeping gross.
---

Well, isn't this more evidence that Alice egged Ella on to hack Ioan's Instagram?
What's so wrong with masturbating anyway, Alice? Or Alice\Ella? Ella, don't let your mom's profoundly messed up sexuality affect you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

---
That's so funny! Ioan and Bianca both have good relationships with each other, with parents, friends and family (siblings and extended family). Alice has no partner, no relationship with her parent, no friends and only a transactional relationship with one sibling! She has 2 girls who will go no contact with her as adults. Oh yes, Alice is undoubtably winning 😂 :ROFLMAO:🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.