Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That means AFE will be on $3,000 a month as all she will get is child support. hmmm I hope the kids like eating beans on toast every day. Most of that money will not be spent on them.
Clearly she never thought this thing through. I can't get over how irresponsible she has been. She just always thought he would keep on putting his hand in his pocket. (Reminds me of Mr Brie's ex, I've been reading him highlights of the latest filings, thank you as always @Hiraeth. He said that Ioan just wanted Alice gone, just like he wanted to be rid of his "Alice".)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't think he does owe Alice 2,026 for 2023. The amount due is for the full year to end Dec '23 but the amount that he actually paid is only calculated until end Sept '23 - so there are another three months of actual payments not shown in these figures
---

This filing shows a complete lack of respect for the court and the process. I place this squarely on Alice - she has nothing but contempt for this process and it is very clear from these documents she has just refused to engage or provide information (Bernal can try to spin this but actions speak louder than words)
Absolutely. She had all this time and refused to do what was required and provide it to her attorney. It doesn't surprise me at all. She can't manage to do a few cameos when requested. If she had been cooperative and provided her attorney with the necessary information and backup documents, that would have surprised me.

Reactions: 18
Absolutely. She had all this time and refused to do what was required and provide it to her attorney. It doesn't surprise me at all. She can't manage to do a few cameos when requested. If she had been cooperative and provided her attorney with the necessary information and backup documents, that would have surprised me.
Together with the DVRO it says so much about her attitude to the court.... Non compliant. Obstructive. Difficult. Abusive.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Together with the DVRO it says so much about her attitude to the court.... Non compliant. Obstructive. Difficult. Abusive.
I mean, the woman has the "gaul" to interrupt the judge several times during a hearing. Not the best way to endear oneself to the court.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I mean, the woman has the "gaul" to interrupt the judge several times during a hearing. Not the best way to endear oneself to the court.
Remembering my favourite Judge Josh quote...
"No, no, no.. there's no 'no' "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Where does child support feature in the overpayment or financial records? Like has I overpaid that or is it included in the total overpayment?

Reactions: 5
Where it states that Ioan has overpaid… Have they based that on the cuurent arrangemet of $10k
per month? So, if Ioan owed her $120k per year, the overpayment is on top of the $120k???

I hope this question makes sense 🙏

Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion: not pithy or witty, just facts.

Ioan overpaid Alice by 350k despite her abuse and her lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s funny how she refused to provide her evidence through a legal deposition request yet Lupine was threatening Ioan a year ago because Lupine knew it all and had all this evidence. 😂

Btw how can she just not abide by this legal request and not hand them over?

we are actually still waiting for Lupines evidence aren’t we.

Reactions: 30
IMG_3782.jpeg

IMG_3781.jpeg

This time last year she was looking very pleased with herself at the drive-through ATM.

So either she’s stashed a ton of cash or she blew it all. I don’t think it matters if she has a bit squirrelled away but everyone in the house looks like they’re living on the breadline and always have. Their fancy ‘vacations’ were all production funded visits to see him at work so not actual vacations at all. She buys in thrift shops. So where did all the cash go? Is that 3k utilities really a monthly sum she’s been stashing since they married? That would he a huge amount by now. I think that’s what the forensics are looking for. It’s not easy to keep an offshore account these days so I seriously doubt she has one of those but buying and selling gold is quite easy and a convenient way to store $$ and anyone including her bro can manage that.

She’s dumb but is she as dumb and neglectful about finances as the messed up form suggests? I don’t think she is. She blew money on Gloria because it saved on takeaways, childcare, cleaners and laundry bills- her laziness always wins. But on other things she’s positively frugal. You rarely see them entertaining, eating out or having weekends away.

And then there’s the hoarding she does, another red flag. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if there are actual boxes of cash or gold being hoarded in the house and that’s one of the reasons she’s so reluctant to go outside.

🤔 🤔 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Where it states that Ioan has overpaid… Have they based that on the cuurent arrangemet of $10k
per month? So, if Ioan owed her $120k per year, the overpayment is on top of the $120k???

I hope this question makes sense 🙏
No it's based on what he is required to pay her under the prenup - which varies each year and is much less than 120k pa

Reactions: 13
You do have to wonder if “Gloria’s wages” were a scheme of some kind and that money was being sent somewhere for safe keeping. I’m not suggesting where it’s gone or who it went to, I’m not making accusations but it’s gone somewhere. The same place as the mysterious 100k I suspect. Has anyone looked under Tony’s record collection? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You do have to wonder if “Gloria’s wages” were a scheme of some kind and that money was being sent somewhere for safe keeping. I’m not suggesting where it’s gone or who it went to, I’m not making accusations but it’s gone somewhere. The same place as the mysterious 100k I suspect. Has anyone looked under Tony’s record collection? 🤣
lol 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t think she’d send it to him because he’d convert her cash into his cash in a heartbeat.😂 But who knows.. western union 🤷🏻‍♀️ maybe they have a deal going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
lol 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t think she’d send it to him because he’d convert her cash into his cash in a heartbeat.😂 But who knows.. western union 🤷🏻‍♀️ maybe they have a deal going on.
All would be revealed by her bank statement which conveniently have not been produced....but she's working on that according to Bernal
Sure Jan

Reactions: 21
All would be revealed by her bank statement which conveniently have not been produced....but she's working on that according to Bernal
Sure Jan
If she was taking it out in cash and stashing it or wiring it elsewhere the bank statements won’t reveal much. She can say it was for beauty treatments, spas or whatever.

Reactions: 12
On the plus side..if there's a reallocation she will be signing all her pension over to him and getting none of his
---
If she was taking it out in cash and stashing it or wiring it elsewhere the bank statements won’t reveal much. She can say it was for beauty treatments, spas or whatever.
No I think there will be big transfers - like 100k moved in one go. Big cash withdrawals too like in the dupers delight photos. She will claim she paid Gloria with the cash. I put money on the fact that the 100k hasn't been touched and is sitting in someone's account in the UK.

Reactions: 19
My fear for him is that she’s done it right across the course of the marriage in revenge for the prenup.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
There is no way in hell he's going to get that money back. She earns nothing and I can't see that changing. It's absolutely criminal how much this has cost him, leaving aside what it's cost him emotionally.
And I expect he’ll still have to fund where she lives for the sake of the kids? I hope that he is able to cut Alice off financially once the youngest kid reaches legal age. Hopefully he will have nothing to do with Alice after that point.

I hope soon Ioan gets a lucrative acting role to help give him back what that witch has taken from him. She needs to realise she’ll likely never act again and get a job somewhere, anywhere, to show her daughters that sometimes you have to take responsibility for yourself. But she won’t, will she? She’ll be screaming nonsense online forever. She looks frightening to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
And she'll be caught out by the credit cards which she'll have used to pay for treatments etc.. There's a paper trail that Ioan's accountant will be following and can produce as evidence in court.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Title suggestion..

Unemployed actress, model and chalet girl available for French lessons.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.