Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved this: she's claiming she paid her lawyer from "loans and payout proceeds." Agree the form is a mess. He didn't check things he should have, like the interim child/spousal support but added the $10k a month in writing.
Of, $3k per month for gas/electric/trash/water. Even in BH, that's an order of magnitude too big. And who was eating something with mustard before filing it?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There is no way in hell he's going to get that money back. She earns nothing and I can't see that changing. It's absolutely criminal how much this has cost him, leaving aside what it's cost him emotionally.
Hopefully Judge J will say no spousal suppor,t in lieu of the overpayments 💅

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Christ on a bike. He’s spent over 400k on lawyers, including £130k on Alice’s lawyers. This could have all been avoided and the girls would have college funds if only Alice’s rage hadn’t got the better of her and agreed to collaborative. What a bleeping witch.

He may have less money now but Ioan is a much richer man.
thread title suggestion

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thread title suggestion

Alice’s spousal support is up the spout. She faffed around and found out.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So any guesses on where she put/spent/hid the $350,000? Serious question - offshore account? Parked with a friend? Gold and diamond grill she only wears on special occasions?
We can never underestimate Alice's ability to spend money on useless tit.

Reactions: 22
Down the toilet. They must've used it to buy the West Hollywood house but they did not live within their means.
This - I think they definitely lived beyond their means.
It also surprised me that there was still a fairly chunky mortgage on that house, given how long they’d had it. After that long, you’d hope to have it almost paid off. So I wondered if they’d extended the borrowing at some point.

Reactions: 16
I've missed a dew threads, so just wanted to check that "AFE" stands for Alice bleeping Evans?
Or am I being totally thick 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This - I think they definitely lived beyond their means.

It also surprised me that there was still a fairly chunky mortgage on that house, given how long they’d had it. After that long, you’d hope to have it almost paid off. So I wondered if they’d extended the borrowing at some point.
IIRC there are public records from 2012-ish of them remortgaging it.

• Wow
I guess she will just file the day of the deadline? She’s never going to do it early!

Or has 2022 not been filed either?
Most people in her alleged position (skint, needing money for babiezzz) file ASAP so they get their tax refund (especially if she is claiming the children as dependents). Guess she's not in a hurry for that money. Oh well, she'll have lots of time to file them by the April 15th deadline since the custody trial will be over by then.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Alice's pap shots won't look so smug when she has to support herself.

Reactions: 18
I think that Alice and Ella have expressed the desire for her to become a model, so why does Ella always look like a vagrant and wear ill fitting clothing and shoes when they are papped by Backgrid. Also her hair always looks so lang and neglected. Surely, a normal teenager who wants to be model or anything to do with showbiz, would be ultra sensitive about the image they are presenting. I did notice that on her Instagram account, Ella follows someone with anorexia.
I really don’t think that’s a reason to speculate about her. She looks perfectly healthy.

Of, $3k per month for gas/electric/trash/water. Even in BH, that's an order of magnitude too big. And who was eating something with mustard before filing it?
That 3k per month won't last forever. Ella will be 18 in just a few years. That will reduce the amount by half.

Reactions: 24
She's been at it all day. No time for her daughters, who love her more than anything.
The imaginary Ambien induced war with Bianca again... my my, this really is groundhog day but the dystopian black mirror version ha

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.