Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confused re Alice declaring her tax filing status as married… Ioan files as single.
Did she forget she’s DIVORCED?
I think she said the last time she filed was 2022. They were still married. He filed in 2023 after separation.
---
There is no way in hell he's going to get that money back. She earns nothing and I can't see that changing. It's absolutely criminal how much this has cost him, leaving aside what it's cost him emotionally.
Yeah, I doubt she’ll pay. How is that enforced, @Hiraeth

Reactions: 11
This one

Alice is a soon to be broke bleep.
Wow, some of the comments saying 1) they called the paps 2) they're flaunting their relationship in front of Alice 3) they're being insensitive.

No, the pap found them and took photos of them in the street! You can see it in the video. They didn't set this up, even if the photos may look like they did.

Reactions: 34
Thread Title Suggestion
Alice Evans. Bad Breath, Bad Health, No Happiness, No Wealth

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread title suggestion:
Alice Evans: Unemployed Actress v The Daily Mail (and YoBee plan a wedding!)

Reactions: 6
Where is Tone's tunes when we need them?

Money Money Money by Abba
Ain’t Nothin’ Goin’ On but the Rent’ by Gwen Guthrie
‘Money (That’s What I Want)’ by The Flying Lizards
‘Brother, Can You Spare a Dime?’ by Bing Crosby
Great list, but my favorite version of "Brother, Can You Spare s Dime?" was done by the amazing George Michael. It's worth looking up.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The last time she filed taxes, she was legally still married. According to these documents she just plain hasn't filed taxes for 2023. The IRS is not as kind as Ioan about delays.
Hmmm isn’t that something. If she doesn’t get her own ass landed in jail for violating the RO, the IRS might take care of that for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow, some of the comments saying 1) they called the paps 2) they're flaunting their relationship in front of Alice 3) they're being insensitive.

No, the pap found them and took photos of them in the street! You can see it in the video. They didn't set this up, even if the photos may look like they did.
They can't stand it when someone plays their game. Mock and Block, wasn't it?

Reactions: 9
“Due to age” 😂😂😂😂

Yeah cos Hollywoods not full of hugely successful actresses over 50.

It’s due to being a talentless bleep Alice.
[/QUOTE]
And back in the day, that was true. But with all the streaming services it’s the best time ever to be over 50 and working as an actress….though the strike was a witch

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow. Looking at the DM comments. I know, they suck, but Alice has been working hard today. This comment is absolutely true, but check the down vote.
43? How many email addresses does she keep up with ?
Screenshot_20240125_191927_Daily Mail Online.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Where is Tone's tunes when we need them?

Money Money Money by Abba
Ain’t Nothin’ Goin’ On but the Rent’ by Gwen Guthrie
‘Money (That’s What I Want)’ by The Flying Lizards
‘Brother, Can You Spare a Dime?’ by Bing Crosby
witch Better Have My Money…. Rihanna

• Haha
Reactions: 20

It's been years. Why would they not? I think they have been silent with their love. More than most.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A bank robbery?

The DM comments show a certain Jasper_69 posting up frenzy. Isn't that Alice?

View attachment 2714620
Will soon though Alice
View attachment 2714622
Still jealous of his fame!
View attachment 2714624
Chatting to her nemesis on the DM comments lol

View attachment 2714625
lmao
Has to be Alice. Who else would think being more famous than Ioan is a win? Sure more successful or moving on to a better partner could be seen as a win but more famous? And it’s infamous Alice. You’re infamous.

Reactions: 23
It’s a skelped arse round these parts 😂
Slapped arse. She also has a gob like a cat's arse (pursed)
Ooh I forgot and dedicate this to the memory of my lovely Irish mother in law
Look at the face on her, it's like a mad man's arse
❤ thanks Rita x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It's the weight loss - you lose fat from the mid face as you age (which ages you further) but her walrus phase disguised it. The cheek shadows are hollows. If she had the money (she doesn't) she could have cheek fillers to build up her cheekbones & so drag up her jowls. Ah well.
Her looks are the last of her problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.