Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here are my thoughts on Ioan’s income and expense declaration.

- Because of the SAG strike, there was a significant change in Ioan's financial situation.

- Ioan’s corporation enters into acting contracts on his behalf. So, Ioan is claiming average monthly earnings of $18,264; however in December 2023, he did not have income, but instead a loss of -$34,395. This is despite Alice claiming that Ioan earns $25,000 - $40,000 per month in monthly income (see page 1 of Alice’s income and expense declaration).

- Ioan declares that his fiancée Bianca lives with him and pays for $1,900 of household expenses per month.
Ioan’s actual expenses are as follows:

* $3,502 monthly rent (average over last 12 months, so I’m guessing the amount he was able to pay fluctuated)

* $24 monthly renter’s insurance (looks pretty standard)

* $600 in health care costs not paid by insurance; this figure includes the cost of psychotherapy for Ioan

* $1,250 in groceries per month (much more reasonable than Alice’s $2,500 figure)

* $340 for eating out per month (this seems reasonable)

* $180 per month for utilities (compare to Alice’s mammoth monthly ask of $3,000 for her utilities)

* $185 monthly for cell phone costs (seems reasonable)

* $100 per month for clothes (reasonable)

* $400 per month for entertainment, gifts, and vacation (so much for “swanning around the globe”)

* $480 for auto expenses (seems reasonable for gasoline and car insurance—I paid $5.49 a gallon for gas yesterday…yay California)

* $160 per month in personal grooming and $100 per month in pet care expenses (seems reasonable)

* All this totals $7,321 per month, less than half of what Alice is claiming to need.

- Ioan declares debts of two small credit card bills with balances of less than $200 combined.

- Ioan estimates that the children have spent 93% of their time with Alice and 7% of their time with him. He claims that due to Alice’s parental alienation, he has only spent 27 days with the children in the past year, but he hopes that this will increase due to the ongoing reunification therapy.

- Ioan pays $166 per month for Elsie and Ella’s health insurance.

- Ioan also pays $4,200 a month for Elsie and Ella’s therapy. Alice did not claim any therapy expenses on her income and expense declaration, which is a red flag since they are supposed to be splitting the therapy expenses.

- Again, Ioan had forensic accountants prepare a report of Ioan’s income which is available for support, using data from the past 36 months for the period ending December 31, 2023. In total, for the 36 months which ended December 31, 2023, Ioan’s gross monthly income available for support is $21,023 (averaged figure from $40,547 gross monthly income in 2021, $4,529 in 2022, and $18,264 in 2023).

- The accountants prepared spreadsheets showing the breakdown of Ioan’s income from wages, residuals, and dividend/interest income. Interestingly, Ioan paid all of Alice’s union dues in 2021.

- Attachment 11 shows a breakdown of existing assets, which is interesting to peruse.

- Attachment 15 shows the attorney fees paid by Ioan. (For Ioan’s legal fees: $68,208 to collaborative attorney Forrest Mosten; $28,131 to Dena Kleeman; $285,370 to the Elkins Kalt firm; and $18,512 to the Langlois Family Law firm. For Alice’s legal fees, Ioan paid an unknown amount to Alice’s collaborative attorney Jill Cohen; $15,000 to Leon Bennett; $90,000 to Marie La Molinara; $35,000 to Bernal Ojeda; and an unknown amount to 2 other of Alice’s attorneys.)

- The GAL, Elise Greenberg, has been paid $8,000 by Ioan, and he has paid Dr. Suzanne Dupee $15,000.

- Ioan pays $4,200 per month for individual and reunification therapy for the children.
He would probably pay more if the Abuser would just go away.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She will have no choice but to file bankruptcy. And with no real income since Ioan won’t have to pay much anymore maybe she can apply for Section 8 housing? Who knows. But oh how far she has fallen.

Even though the girls have been conditioned to hate Ioan right now I still feel there is a possibility that Malice could lose custody altogether. I feel it is seriously on the table because she can’t take care of herself or them.
---
lol @ settlement. No way. The judge is going to have to decide. Her filing was an insult. So in all likelihood she is going to have to file for bankruptcy. Then what? No spousal which technically she forfeited with the DVRO and non stop violations. Then she damaged his earning ability, lied publicly that Ioan wasn’t providing, wrote his employers, stole from him, denied his rights to his children that he paid for, both to conceive and in support. She has forced all these legal fees, dragged this out as long as she could, forced a trial, refuses to work, makes cash deals with the daily mail, and lives in a flat that is more expensive than the house she couldn’t afford. And the mobile groomers and Sephora….i suspect even her child support will take a hit given all this man has spent and done to see his kids and ensure their well being, only to be humiliated abused and dragged before the courts by his own child. No matter what the judge decides re custody of the kids, she can’t afford them much longer. What a stupid stupid witch she is.
Where is Bernal in this?? Why did he allow her ridiculous filing? Why didn’t he say “you numbers are lies and they are bullshit, now report the correct tit”. Is he that bad of a lawyer? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I recon there are 2-3 people on the DM comments section going for gold 🤣😭
One will be Alice Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I recon there are 2-3 people on the DM comments section going for gold 🤣😭
One will be Alice Lol
Is she still typing? She has stamina got to give her that. If she put this much energy into her marriage she'd still have one.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
BIB It’s stained, messy, incomplete, sloppy
You've basically described the Abuser!
---
The girls' ages are also incorrect.
It's not surprising that she's more focused on the accuracy of the reporting in the Daily Fail than she is in her own legal filings 🙄
Stained, messy, incomplete, sloppy
Ate her dinner off the copy

thread title?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Wonder what Alice sees when she looks in the mirror? Because I never thought she was pretty, and she certainly isn’t now. Bianca may not be a supermodel, but she shines with life and her face is much more charming and appealing than Alice’s ever was.

But it’s funny, all Alice’s years on earth and she still hasn’t figured out that looks aren’t the only thing people are attracted to. People are attracted to personalities, charisma, shared goals, senses of humour. If looks were everything, hot people would never get cheated on.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Alice has never been attractive to me. She has a hard look about her. She looks entitled and wannabe posh. Then she opens that gob and clacks her green teeth and gives me the boak.
Not an endearing quality in her.

Reactions: 55
She will have no choice but to file bankruptcy. And with no real income since Ioan won’t have to pay much anymore maybe she can apply for Section 8 housing? Who knows. But oh how far she has fallen.

Even though the girls have been conditioned to hate Ioan right now I still feel there is a possibility that Malice could lose custody altogether. I feel it is seriously on the table because she can’t take care of herself or them.
---

Where is Bernal in this?? Why did he allow her ridiculous filing? Why didn’t he say “you numbers are lies and they are bullshit, now report the correct tit”. Is he that bad of a lawyer? 😂
I think he’s over her tit too, but needs the paycheck!!
---
How bad Is this filing for Bernal's cateer.
I think they’ll give him a pass this time! I mean who else would take on this psycho witch at this stage???
---
F*ckin hell… She’s catching rabbits now… to boil????!!!!!!! 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Wonder what Alice sees when she looks in the mirror? Because I never thought she was pretty, and she certainly isn’t now. Bianca may not be a supermodel, but she shines with life and her face is much more charming and appealing than Alice’s ever was.

But it’s funny, all Alice’s years on earth and she still hasn’t figured out that looks aren’t the only thing people are attracted to. People are attracted to personalities, charisma, shared goals, senses of humour. If looks were everything, hot people would never get cheated on.
Bianca is likable. AFE, not so much.

Reactions: 25
he is getting that money back by simply not paying support.

except if the old loser is loaded
If the old loser was loaded he’d have no problem getting a 25 year old in LA, he would not have to settle for a 55 year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
- Overpayments of spousal support: Ioan overpaid Alice $205,288 in 2021 and $147,056 in 2022. He owes Alice $2,026 for 2023.
I don't think he does owe Alice 2,026 for 2023. The amount due is for the full year to end Dec '23 but the amount that he actually paid is only calculated until end Sept '23 - so there are another three months of actual payments not shown in these figures
---
How bad Is this filing for Bernal's cateer.
This filing shows a complete lack of respect for the court and the process. I place this squarely on Alice - she has nothing but contempt for this process and it is very clear from these documents she has just refused to engage or provide information (Bernal can try to spin this but actions speak louder than words)

Reactions: 28
The girls' ages are also incorrect.
You're right! I neglected to include this in my summary. There were so many things wrong with that declaration. 😭😂 Thank you.
---
I don't think he does owe Alice 2,026 for 2023. The amount due is for the full year to end Dec '23 but the amount that he actually paid is only calculated until end Sept '23 - so there are another three months of actual payments not shown in these figures
Thank you for catching that, you're absolutely right. My eyes were crossing by the time I got to that part, haha. I wish I could edit my post to clarify that the figure was as of September (and if so, he paid her for 3 more months in 2023, almost certainly resulting in an overpayment for the third year in a row).

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Do we think that the overpayments shown include money she took from their joint account, e.g. the 100k that she said she was "moving" to her account and also the money she used to pay Gloria after Ioan had sacked her? And remember the drive thru ATM pap shots with her smirk?
I'm thinking this would go someway to explaining hr massive overpayments, particularly as the missing 100k is not referred to elsewhere in his latest filing ?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.