Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fed Up

I really want some birthstone jewellery now, but no idea where to look! Any suggestions for topaz jewellery, fellow turds?
Home shopping networks, QVC & HSN, usually have some birthstone pieces, or just gem jewelry.

I'm so happy for Ioan & Bianca. 💘

• Heart
Reactions: 10

lulooo

VIP Member
You could make a nod to Ioan and shop Welsh?!
I have a bit of Clogau jewellery and it is absolutely beautiful, and Welsh.
---
She’s getting her ass kicked in the DM comments
Couldn't happen to a nicer abusive cunt 😂

Gilbert

Sorry to over analyze the outfit but I think we’ve seen that gilet on Ella before. The button is definitely straining but it’s also too short for Alice. The trainers are cute though, the least offensive shoes I’ve seen her in for a while 🤷🏼‍♀️

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
I just looked into the anal gland situation, and the advice on the internet is conflicting - some sources say only vets should offer it, while some sources say it's standard practice for dog groomers to offer it. Some groomers I've been to offered it, and some didn't.

In the UK, the advice from vets is now that only vets should offer this service.

The things we learn on these threads! :ROFLMAO:
Every days a school day 🤭
---
It's the most expressive little Emma has ever been. It appears getting her out in the world with people in new environments agrees with her. Her little face showed expression. She's a cutie. That's probably most likely due to Alice not being up in her face when taking a photo.

And I guarantee no one in that family was clipping her nails, certainly not Alice. I don't believe her. She is too lazy, with no patience, and would probably hurt the poor dog doing it. I would guess that fell to the housekeeper/nanny on the rare occasion it was done, if it even was.
Gloria needs a new job title for all the shite she needs to put up with. Literally.
Agreed. I have no beef with Alice spending money on services for the kids and dog - if those services are more expensive than average it shouldn't matter as she is being paid an incredibly generous amount per month. More than enough to cover good food, treats like takeaways, meals out, haircuts, clothes, dog grooming, extra-curricular activities, even holidays. Imagine she topped that up with literally a few hours of work a month! But instead it's "poor poor me on the breadline again, barely scraping by here in Beverly Hills, oh let me just post another selfie with the £1k phone I own in £100s worth of ugly designer gear". And all these women just lapping it up. Apparently feminism is "Men should pay for everything and I shouldn't ever have to work" these days. Amazing.
Exactly this, she's preaching poverty living in Beverly hills ffs!
---
and the same people quote then the over one year old declarations of being too broke to pay the house (which they spun into not supporting kids, two very different things) ignoring that since then he has money from the house.

meanwhile Alice declared poverty just a few weeks ago
And she will declare poverty again. Cause her minions don't seem to be able to read legal documents. Or believe them...? Madness.

lanabels

trauma bonding is usually due to a mutual trauma. Alice and the kids bonded over Alice artificially causing the trauma with threats and lies about their dad (hence why they ended up teaming up against him), Ioan and Bianca had genuine trauma due to Alice's smear campaing. It's not always reserved to abusive relationships like Alice+kids.

I think regardless the odds are against them. even the best marriages get divorced, so predictions are difficult. And if Bianca is the opposite of Alice and gives him many outs rather than to trap him into a marriage, this makes it all the easier to end it one day
Tbh look at the baggage a Ioan has with Malice and the problems with the kids if anyone should be offeringa out its him to B ,its a bit worrying that she sees herself as a potential burden or unworthy ?

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
I struggle to believe she set this up cos she has zero make up on and she looks horrid compared to her Instagram filters. Ella is always papped with her cos Ella probably doesn’t go to school. Someone has to babysit her.
I’m assuming Elsie goes to school because I’ve never seen Alice take her shopping as much as her mini me

Reactions: 9

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Can I tell you about my birth stone ring. Has all the mimsy babies on there. Couple of diamonds, and a blue topaz because the November birthstone isn’t as pretty. Sorry not sorry.
Technically they just say Topaz is the November birth stone. Nobody specified what colour... 😉

• Heart

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Someone's showing their age listing those two like they're still catch of the day. 😶
no they’re taking the piss 😂

Those guys might be trash and past it but there would have to be an actual apocalypse before they would even think of glancing in her direction!

and even then,they’d nope the hell out of it!

• Haha

Ninas purse

VIP Member
The sad thing is that Alice could have covered Ella's school fees, she hasn't even taken them to a theme park or holiday yet has syphoned off all that money?
I read that about Ella's school fees and started humming Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival. She is going to reap the whirlwind.

Gilbert

Latest pap walk with her mini-me

she looks pretty unwell in that picture comparison to last year btw (could be just the perspective though, her face looks much fuller in the pic with Ella)
Sorry I replied to this then deleted because I quoted the wrong section. Do you think it’s just because she isn’t wearing make up? I think it’s nice to see a pic of Alice without the comedy glasses and red lipstick. It softens her. And she does seem slimmer overall.