Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
I don't think I have access to a home shopping channel actually, I don't have a tv aerial so I only get tv through apps - but to be fair it's never occured to me to look so I will have a rummage. This reminds me that I'm the world's worst at shopping and never know where to get anything! I should start my own "frugal" instagram, I hate shopping so much I hardly ever buy anything. I have the opposite NY resolution of everyone else which is "buy myself one thing to wear per month" - I can't even "shop my closet" because there's nothing bloody in it. But I would like a birthstone ring...
tjc.co.uk. It's 80% crap, the rest in varying degrees of decent to good. I'm not loaded so I often get silver with platinum overlay with pretty coloured real stones like amethyst, topaz and peridot. You just have to search and be prepared to come back another time when stock changes.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Jemadah

VIP Member
I can’t be the only person thinking a dog groomer isn’t a luxury, but rather a necessity when you own a dog, and Alice should have taken Emma to one years ago by now (and regularly)?

Some things you need the professionals to do, like expressing the dog’s anal glands - this is not a job for civilians
Depends on the breed. Some don't need professional grooming. I don't know what Emma actually is though so can't comment on her.

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I struggle to believe she set this up cos she has zero make up on and she looks horrid compared to her Instagram filters. Ella is always papped with her cos Ella probably doesn’t go to school. Someone has to babysit her.

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
You're right. She can't stand for them to be happy. Alice has no idea what real love is. So, she doesn't comprehend their relationship.
---

She looks like Ursula from The Little Mermaid here. Good thing she doesn't wear purple.
Oh God. BRB, just re-thinking my love of purple.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

walliewellie

Where does child support feature in the overpayment or financial records? Like has I overpaid that or is it included in the total overpayment?

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
Where it states that Ioan has overpaid… Have they based that on the cuurent arrangemet of $10k
per month? So, if Ioan owed her $120k per year, the overpayment is on top of the $120k???

I hope this question makes sense 🙏

SynthGirl

VIP Member
Personally I think she’s been having to submit to alcohol and drug tests, given her mostly restrained behaviour throughout the holidays, January and the engagement news. I think Ioan’s side have provided her with proof of her endless accounts and much info about just how much tony is involved. I also think she is starting to realize she is in deep shit financially so she’s trying to get receipts to boost/prove her monthly maintenance costs and that includes Emma’s “monthly” grooming
I don't think so. She's never been stopped for drinking and driving. If one of the kids' schools was concerned she was picking them up drunk, it would have been in the court papers. For the first year or more, she was drunk later at night, but that seemed to clear up more as her spelling returned to normal for the most part. In summary, there is not enough to ever require her to submit to alcohol and drug testing or we would have seen an order by the judge addressing that request.

Old Soak

VIP Member
Australian summer is a gross time to get married, way too hot! No one wants to wear a how. In 40 degree heat. All the Aussies I’m mates with got married in September/October because spring weather round Brisbane/Gold Coast is gorgeous. So my bet is a spring wedding!
That’s more what I meant, I should have been clearer. I was thinking in my head, spring might be problematic for wedding planning because it’s near Xmas so maybe a march wedding which gives a full year for planning and flights might not be as high (for overseas guests) which is 2025 lol

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I really want some birthstone jewellery now, but no idea where to look! Any suggestions for topaz jewellery, fellow turds?
London blue topaz and Swiss topaz are really pretty - more like sapphire in colour. Do you have a home shopping channel where you are? They often have really pretty birthstone jewels available for a pretty good price. This is the Australian TVSN channel but I don't know if you can buy outside of Australia. It would be good if you can because of the difference in the dollar for both Britain and America.