Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BessieNessie

VIP Member
I see it now as horrid sarcasm. She named her kids then said “omg look what just happened”.

she is telling Ioan he had 2 kids first, they didn’t just happen - See Ella and Elsie, here they are for 14 years. She was jealous and angry AF.
oh yes, that’s it. He has Bianca but.. she has the girls !! 🙄🙄

Lol she’ll still be wheeling them out when they’re 30. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

BessieNessie

VIP Member
All would be revealed by her bank statement which conveniently have not been produced....but she's working on that according to Bernal
Sure Jan
If she was taking it out in cash and stashing it or wiring it elsewhere the bank statements won’t reveal much. She can say it was for beauty treatments, spas or whatever.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
For the first year or more, she was drunk later at night, but that seemed to clear up more as her spelling returned to normal for the most part. In summary, there is not enough to ever require her to submit to alcohol and drug testing or we would have seen an order by the judge addressing that request.
AFE appeared pissed up in daytime videos too. Plus we have IG's statement about her drinking at 11am which I believe. Does Dupee not have the power to request drug and alcohol testing? It's insane if she doesn't as how can you judge what someone is on otherwise?? Addicts are good at hiding it and equally they might have stopped and the tests will prove that.

"The evaluator will also take into consideration any history of child abuse, domestic violence, substance abuse, and psychiatric illness." How if the suspect denies it?

Also

"The family court must make a finding and there must be evidence that there is habitual, frequent or continual illegal use of alcohol or drugs by the parent for it to have the power to make a court order for testing."

It's very different in the UK - the council's Social Workers can order this testing quite easily, as it should be.

1706014750874.png

I can't see AFE hiring an expert 'too poor' but she might challenge it herself.

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
lmao she took the bait
View attachment 2709942
tells the paper she used to harrass her victims to move on. ironic
Oh fish sticks
Who is playing whom now? Who’s the mastermind and who’s the plastered with wine? (Wait, I think I know that one)

---
I think she's here already and no it's not me but I recognise a fellow turd.
Can we get Victoria V who knows the Dad and Catherine on here ☕

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
Someone needs to explain to A Lice about slow cookers. You put meat, seasoning and push cook. A few hours later you got a meal. Bang!!

Reactions: 11

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
Confused re Alice declaring her tax filing status as married… Ioan files as single.
Did she forget she’s DIVORCED?
I think she said the last time she filed was 2022. They were still married. He filed in 2023 after separation.
---
There is no way in hell he's going to get that money back. She earns nothing and I can't see that changing. It's absolutely criminal how much this has cost him, leaving aside what it's cost him emotionally.
Yeah, I doubt she’ll pay. How is that enforced, @Hiraeth

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
And the IVF sure ain’t l
Here are some thoughts on the Updated Joint Statement of Disputed/Undisputed Financial Issues. As we can see, Katherine Heerseema is taking the custody case forward in the absence of Anne Kiley, who was appointed as a judge and therefore can no longer practice law.

The main issues in the declaration are as follows. For ease of reading I'm putting particularly interesting items in bold text:

- The prenup: Ioan’s side brings up the valid and enforceable prenup. Bernal, of course, fails to respond to this section and Alice does not dispute the prenup.

- Cash accounts: Alice did not provide her worldwide bank and credit card statements upon Ioan’s formal legal request (the Deposition Request). Bernal responds that Alice has now agreed to provide the documents “and work toward settlement.”

- Retirement Accounts: Both sides agree that the retirement accounts should be divided per the court’s Qualified Domestic Relations Order (“QDRO”). The QDRO will be used to make sure assets are fairly divided in the divorce; for example, if Ioan has overpaid Alice and she does not have the means to pay him back, some of her retirement account may be allocated to Ioan to make up for the shortfall.

- Alice agrees that she has previously received more than her share of the proceeds of the house sale.

- Alice and Ioan agree to equally distributing the residual payments which are being received by Ioan’s corporations.

- Alice and Ioan agree that she will keep the Prius (and, presumably, the rat therein), subject to the court’s equalization.

- Alice and Ioan’s jewelry/personal property which was given to each other during marriage will be kept by the person who received the items, subject to the court’s equalization.

- Per the prenup, the contents of the house and some jewelry are Ioan’s sole and separate property, and Alice agrees.

- Bernal is not seeking further legal fees at this time. (Given the absolute state of his filings, he would be laughed out of court if he asked for more!)

- Overpayments of spousal support: Ioan overpaid Alice $205,288 in 2021 and $147,056 in 2022. He owes Alice $2,026 for 2
She has norattyllĺ rite to
I know it's just a trick of the pixels but in this photo it looks like she has little rat incisors
All I see is nostrils.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Latest pap walk with her mini-me

she looks pretty unwell in that picture comparison to last year btw (could be just the perspective though, her face looks much fuller in the pic with Ella)
Christ, I thought I look bad with no makeup on! You can see the yellow bags under her eyes, too much "socking" and wine and not enough sleep. Clearly she hasn't "brushed off" the engagement at all!