Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Old Soak

VIP Member
Calling the paps isn't the best way to hide lol. The boots aren't too bad but the rest of the outfit 👀 AFE is better dressed and that's really saying something. I know it's not a red carpet but they knew the paps would be waiting for them. It's possible AFE buys all Ella's clothes and wants her to look dowdy with her as the 'glamourous mum' by contrast. There is no way she won't be competitive with Ella, despite her being a mini-me.

View attachment 2713301
Oh God. Alice is wearing Gazelles. I love my Gazelles 💔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

sugartit

I don't think I have access to a home shopping channel actually, I don't have a tv aerial so I only get tv through apps - but to be fair it's never occured to me to look so I will have a rummage. This reminds me that I'm the world's worst at shopping and never know where to get anything! I should start my own "frugal" instagram, I hate shopping so much I hardly ever buy anything. I have the opposite NY resolution of everyone else which is "buy myself one thing to wear per month" - I can't even "shop my closet" because there's nothing bloody in it. But I would like a birthstone ring...
I’ve gotten really beautiful birthstone rings on Etsy. I hope that helps :)

Loveu2

VIP Member
Wow, some of the comments saying 1) they called the paps 2) they're flaunting their relationship in front of Alice 3) they're being insensitive.

No, the pap found them and took photos of them in the street! You can see it in the video. They didn't set this up, even if the photos may look like they did.
They can't stand it when someone plays their game. Mock and Block, wasn't it?

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
I can’t be the only person thinking a dog groomer isn’t a luxury, but rather a necessity when you own a dog, and Alice should have taken Emma to one years ago by now (and regularly)?

Some things you need the professionals to do, like expressing the dog’s anal glands - this is not a job for civilians
I thought the same. You actually should be getting your dog groomed as a pet owner. It’s not a luxury. Although the mobile one might be. I’m guessing they charge a premium. But yeah. If you’re a dog owner. You do need to actually get your dog groomed. You can bathe some yourself but there are some things you can’t really do.

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
You'd think someone doing a dodgy GoFundMe me would be right up their alley - Ashley Cain /Captain Tom's daughter - they love exposing someone taking advantage of people.
Except there's Boshoff...so....
And Celia too as well. Forgot about her.
Such dearrrr friends.
Least the dm are not maligning Ioan and Bianca since they had to pay the MS society a fee for their lies false reporting. Now, just their usual subtleties, of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
Can I tell you about my birth stone ring. Has all the mimsy babies on there. Couple of diamonds, and a blue topaz because the November birthstone isn’t as pretty. Sorry not sorry.
where did you get it? I think I'd love this, although I am a weirdo who likes the yellowy-brown November birthstone!

Edit - ignore me, I see you answered that it was bespoke for you!

lanabels

I don’t think she is frugal. I just think she is lazy and selfish. Going on vacations, eating out or doing things with the girls takes her away from her laptop and sock accounts. 🤷‍♀️
I think she has severe depression that she self medicates with booze and pills to function ,her and the girls exist ,they dont live ,she could have travelled with them children on the money she has had

Diamonds60

VIP Member
The last time she filed taxes, she was legally still married. According to these documents she just plain hasn't filed taxes for 2023. The IRS is not as kind as Ioan about delays.
She probably can’t file taxes yet until after the trial as it would reveal too much?