Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lulooo

VIP Member
I really want some birthstone jewellery now, but no idea where to look! Any suggestions for topaz jewellery, fellow turds?
Look out for crystal fairs or shops. If you know your birthstone then most jewe shops will have something with that particular stone. Or, you could have something made for you. I have an opal pendant that was made for me, to my design.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Amazing the difference when she cannot use her usual filters.
Still has that gut. Looks like the Spanks is doing some really heavy lifting there. Especially around that gut. She should've splurged for a decent bodysuit style Spanks. No granny style lines around the gut area like you see in this photo.

1705978257673.png

Reactions: 7

screamin.lisa

Chatty Member
I can’t be the only person thinking a dog groomer isn’t a luxury, but rather a necessity when you own a dog, and Alice should have taken Emma to one years ago by now (and regularly)?

Some things you need the professionals to do, like expressing the dog’s anal glands - this is not a job for civilians
I agree. It is a necessity. I see it as health care. 🤷‍♀️

Gilbert

tbh I see plenty of 14 year olds wear those sort of uhmm...shoes (not this bad, but something similar)

I guess in that particular case we are simply too old.
That’s very probably the case for me 😂 but you’re right, these are particularly bad. I think someone picked up on these when Alice purchased them on eBay?

NarcRage

VIP Member
Question: why is there $150k in a joint account? Is this the additional money he got released from the house sale (i.e. the blocked account) and if so, why the fuck has he put it in a joint account rather than his sole account?

Ally Pally

VIP Member
no they’re taking the piss 😂

Those guys might be trash and past it but there would have to be an actual apocalypse before they would even think of glancing in her direction!

and even then,they’d nope the hell out of it!
Exactly, they've just shaken off their millstones and not about to take on another 🫣😂

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Have to say Ella is dressing to hide. This is not the way happy teenagers dress. So sad.
Calling the paps isn't the best way to hide lol. The boots aren't too bad but the rest of the outfit 👀 AFE is better dressed and that's really saying something. I know it's not a red carpet but they knew the paps would be waiting for them. It's possible AFE buys all Ella's clothes and wants her to look dowdy with her as the 'glamourous mum' by contrast. There is no way she won't be competitive with Ella, despite her being a mini-me.

1706190973342.png

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
I really want some birthstone jewellery now, but no idea where to look! Any suggestions for topaz jewellery, fellow turds?

• Heart

Ralphiegirl

Thread title suggestion:
Alice Evans: Unemployed Actress v The Daily Mail (and YoBee plan a wedding!)

Reactions: 6

CheesestringLA

I'm at the end of the last thread and I just wanted to comment:

How do you know, withouth a shadow of a doubt, that Alice is narcissistic?

I have never in my life met a parent who would boast, in a way that the children could see, that their pet loves them more than the kids (eventhough that's usually the case).

What the effing fuck?
I’ve got to be honest - I often remind my children & husband that our dogs/cats/horses all “respect” me in a certain way as they don’t them…. Love? It’s on the daily lol

i don’t feel that shows me as narcissistic- more that I’m the main provider of all services, normality, care, responsibility etc while they just get to enjoy the time without that burden 🤷🏻‍♀️

Citney

VIP Member
Yeah you can tell she's angry because she's asking questions about/pretending to be interested in the lives of her FMs.
ETA she's trying so hard to be normal that it's abnormal
---

Is Alice's arm on back to front in this photo?
Is that Ella’s arm, the hand is holding a phone.