Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #9 102 Divorce reasons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, crumbling isn't a word I would use about Alice. With every passing day she seems to grow stronger and more fuelled by rage and hatred. She has an awful lot of power to harm IG and BW and she's doing her very best to make them suffer, under the guise of 'speaking out'. Her psychological issues/disordered personality make her seem like a dangerous person.

I encourage you Sour Lemons to read a bit more about what's been going on. Especially the part where Alice tweets that IG shouldn't have left her because he KNOWS what she's like. She's an abuser, plain and simple. Who enjoys painting herself as a poor, broken, devastated little woman who can't cope. Because it gets her more sympathy.
Absolutely right here, there is alot more than meets the eye. We aren’t here simply being nasty for no reason, she has shown she has a vast number of issues and is a dangerous, aggressive person who needs help asap before something terrible happens.

Reactions: 13
To the poster that thought these threads were cruel…
I think a lot of people are genuinely worried and horrified by all of it, it’s difficult not to be. She needs tough love and psychiatric help, not the enabling and ass kissing that’s going on. A lot of people can relate to a certain extent. I’ve been the one on receiving end of abuse, and I’ve also been the one acting out on social media after a relationship breakdown. I can see myself in some of her actions, but I also know none of it is okay. If Alice was a man, would her behaviour be deemed as acceptable? Or would literally everyone be calling for him to be locked up for his partners safety? I’m genuinely worried for her safety, the safety of Ioan and his new girlfriend, her family, and most of all the kids. I think she’s giving out intimate and personal details to Twitter lunatics that could be used for bad purposes, so I don’t think this thread is out of order or malicious. I think if anything, a lot of it needs to be said

• Heart
Reactions: 23
On the back of the people being directed here from AE's Twitter..
Ioan Gruffud and Alice Evans #10: 9 out of 10 new members agree, IG is better off free

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Had a look, they’re mainly pro Alice again, one even said she worked in domestic abuse and it was good AE was shining a light on it!
🙄
More like shining the light on AE being the domestic abuser

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I am currently disintegrating to bone from the utter dullness of this class so I OBVIOUSLY need to spend time catching up in here, but @plinky, I have never before heard of the term "grief surfing" and it is SO IMPORTANT. (I'm keeping that for myself now!)

Also, this lady's a bleeping witch. "Half-naked"? Girl, you did a photoshoot literallyyy on the toilet and your panties were WHERE? Remind me. You can be angry about your husband dumping your frumpy booty in favor of someone else's successful, more mentally sound booty but that doesn't give you permission to pick her apart. I thought "all women support each other," aLiCe. Wtf are you doing?

Tbh I don't care about her emotions anymore. I don't care about her mental state anymore. Like I deadass just don't care.
Winged primate, if you're reading, tell Alice I hope she cries at night and I hope Ioan is boning BW into the next bleeping dimension, hard enough that the plates of the earth shift and they create an eighth continent.

Alice you suck.

Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 10.46.20 AM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I was sort of late to all of this, but the tweet that really changed it for me a while back was when AE attacked IG's mother, calling her a racist because she didn't like AE. I mean, no one really likes the English (I'm joking! :LOL:) but it's her once again refusing to acknowledge any of her own role in relationships that have gone bad. And there's so many of them.

• Haha
I am currently disintegrating to bone from the utter dullness of this class so I OBVIOUSLY need to spend time catching up in here, but @plinky, I have never before heard of the term "grief surfing" and it is SO IMPORTANT. (I'm keeping that for myself now!)

Also, this lady's a bleeping witch. "Half-naked"? Girl, you did a photoshoot literallyyy on the toilet and your panties were WHERE? Remind me. You can be angry about your husband dumping your frumpy booty in favor of someone else's successful, more mentally sound booty but that doesn't give you permission to pick her apart. I thought "all women support each other," aLiCe. Wtf are you doing?

Tbh I don't care about her emotions anymore. I don't care about her mental state anymore. Like I deadass just don't care.
Winged primate, if you're reading, tell Alice I hope she cries at night and I hope Ioan is boning BW into the next bleeping dimension, hard enough that the plates of the earth shift and they create an eighth continent.

Alice you suck.

View attachment 867490
Alice has so little on Bianca she's literally just going for whatever she can to insult her, it's so transparent. In this picture she isn't remotely half naked (and so what if she was?), she is naturally pretty and has a lovely smile. The jealousy is palpable from here.

I guarantee she's filling her children's head with endless hatred towards Bianca, what a 'ho' she is, what an awful person, how ugly she is, etc. I really don't envy Bianca in trying to eventually meet the kids and form a relationship with them if the relationship heads that way.

Reactions: 13
When you consider they had a 20 year relationship and children but he won't communicate with her at all upon ending the relationship it says something because that is not normal in my view. Unless he is just a total prick but it strikes me that there is whole lot to his side of the story that we don't know about which is driving that approach.

I was sort of late to all of this, but the tweet that really changed it for me a while back was when AE attacked IG's mother, calling her a racist because she didn't like AE. I mean, no one really likes the English (I'm joking! :LOL:) but it's her once again refusing to acknowledge any of her own role in relationships that have gone bad. And there's so many of them.
Honestly, I saw that tweet and I was finished the SECOND she even called out Ioan's mother, period; I just feel there are VERY few reasons why this lady should be brought into this. IG sounds like a Mama's Boy, imo, sure, but (1) Mama's Boys are adorable af and (2) Ioan was and is still capable of making his own choices as an adult man. AE just wanted to swipe at anyone related to Ioan, including people who didn't really seem to have anything to do with their (one-sided) spar.

"She had it in for me!!!" nah sis maybe you just successfully convinced her of the completely objective reality that you are a horrible person.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Alice you suck.

View attachment 867490
also she’s one to talk about “facetuning photos” have you seen alice’s instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Alice you suck.

View attachment 867490
Also a big fan of ‘grief surfing’, haven’t heard this before. That’s exactly what AE’s Twitter disciples are doing.

also she’s one to talk about “facetuning photos” have you seen alice’s instagram
Yes, I lol’d at that too. AE face tunes the tit out of every selfie which is why she looks like a completely different crazy person in real life.

Reactions: 7
Also a big fan of ‘grief surfing’, haven’t heard this before. That’s exactly what AE’s Twitter disciples are doing.

Yes, I lol’d at that too. AE face tunes the tit out of every selfie which is why she looks like a completely different crazy person in real life.
Yeah I feel like she is just riding the waves of other people’s pain, she’s enjoying it too. Bigger the wave, the more excited she gets. And she just glides over them all, moving on to the next comment.

Reactions: 8
Friend, what kills me is that her face-tuned photos don't look a FRACTION as beautiful as Bianca's un-tuned photos. 🤣
Like you try so hard, sis, you try so, SO hard and it still don't work out!

• Haha
Honestly, I saw that tweet and I was finished the SECOND she even called out Ioan's mother, period; I just feel there are VERY few reasons why this lady should be brought into this. IG sounds like a Mama's Boy, imo, sure, but (1) Mama's Boys are adorable af and (2) Ioan was and is still capable of making his own choices as an adult man. AE just wanted to swipe at anyone related to Ioan, including people who didn't really seem to have anything to do with their (one-sided) spar.

"She had it in for me!!!" nah sis maybe you just successfully convinced her of the completely objective reality that you are a horrible person.
Exactly! You can tell a lot about a man by the way he treats his mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Friend, what kills me is that her face-tuned photos don't look a FRACTION as beautiful as Bianca's un-tuned photos. 🤣
Like you try so hard, sis, you try so, SO hard and it still don't work out!
exactly hers are SO badly done and obviously edited like she enlarges her eyes and the frames on her glasses are wavy lol

• Haha
Con
Damn she turn us into her. I just had my last baby so I feel that I can use that excuse of feeding nursing to follow Alice on La la land.
Congratulations to you! Nursing is very time consuming which will give you lots of time to follow while doing a great thing for you both. Best excuse ever! 🥰

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.