Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #9 102 Divorce reasons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have all expressed many, many times that we want AE to get help because she desperately needs it. I don’t think there’s one person on here with a cold heart who wishes anybody harm, however after following AE’s tweets and this situation for the past few months, she is so far from the victim she pretends to be.

The bullying she does, accusations and having no regard for other peoples feelings cannot be excused just because she is having a tough time. She has done so terrible things for which there is simply no excuse for.
Yes, I'm sick of people trying to pretend that bullying and abuse is acceptable if a) the abuser and bully is a woman, and b) they have been hurt by someone or something. People who will bend over backwards so far they're gonna snap to excuse what she's doing really need to take a look at themselves, their values, and how they believe other people should be treated.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Have finally caught up, it doesn't pay in the long run to go to bed does it.

I really hope that stuff is going on in the background that will help them all. IG and the girls are probably scared if not terrified of her rages having experienced them for many years. I think most of the people who have had her best interests at heart eg friends, kind hearted strangers and celebs etc have now deserted her, you cannot reason with 'crazy.' She is coming across as psychotic/manic at times and needs proper psychiatric intervention now. Her brain and body seem to be totally wired, lack of sleep, eating crap, high cortisol stress levels, high alcohol and drug consumption are definitely taking their toll on her.

Her lackeys are encouraging her mania and breakdown, that is not about care and friendship, that is them getting a high from her histronics. She needs to go to an inpatient facility, he needs to collect the girls and try to rebuild a relationship with them. When she's stable then have joint custody of them, I'm sure she loves them and has some mothering capabilities beneath all of this horrible mess.

Her only 'crusade' at the moment is her own destruction of self. She is too fragile and wired to listen to reason. She needs professional help and no matter what has happened between them, I hope IG has enough compassion for her and his daughters to get her the help she needs.

Reactions: 14
Wow, there's some real nastiness on this thread.

No, I would not choose to publicly crumble like AE has done (I say I wouldn't, who knows what you might do when you're in such distress) She's clearly really struggling mentally and I don't believe that anyone deserves getting piled on because they're struggling! How nasty do you need to be to twist the knife into someone obviously already in a world of pain? Some of you really need to examine your behaviour, being so bloody nasty about a woman clearly having a breakdown.

I'm sure I'll be accused of being Alice herself etc etc, have at it.
Have a look though a real look first before you flounce off. Just spend some time looking through her tweets and replies or photos here

She’s not crumbling. She is enraged. And she is egotistical. She is building an entire network around herself of sycophants who will charge forward to pile on anyone she doesn’t like her honour. She talks about herself for HOURS on end with no break. Those people shared their real and sad problems with her, of which she has no real interest. She’s not able to for any moments of any of her interaction with others take her thoughts off herself and her own situation. Even a post about a woman sad with PND, Alice just spoke about her own depression. Then moved on to accusing BW and IG of using coke. She has engaged absolutely no services that could help other women, or even herself.

At times she will be melancholy but 90% of her feed is cruel, taunting, humiliating, and bullying towards other people. She’s using all of you to get to Ioan. She’s using your pain to get back at him. She’s taunting him with the threat of self harm to get him to bend to her will.
Her main goal is to get IG’s attention, and make him suffer. There is no proof of any of the things she’s accused him of, and she’s made up total lies about other people too

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Have a look though a real look first before you flounce off. Just spend some time looking through her tweets and replies or photos here

She’s not crumbling. She is enraged. And she is egotistical. She is building an entire network around herself of sycophants who will charge forward to pile on anyone she doesn’t like her honour. She talks about herself for HOURS on end with no break. Those people shared their real and sad problems with her, of which she has no real interest. She’s not able to for any moments of any of her interaction with others take her thoughts off herself and her own situation. Even a post about a woman sad with PND, Alice just spoke about her own depression. Then moved on to accusing BW and IG of using coke. She has engaged absolutely no services that could help other women, or even herself.

At times she will be melancholy but 90% of her feed is cruel, taunting, humiliating, and bullying towards other people. She’s using all of you to get to Ioan. She’s using your pain to get back at him. She’s taunting him with the threat of self harm to get him to bend to her will.
Her main goal is to get IG’s attention, and make him suffer. There is no proof of any of the things she’s accused him of, and she’s made up total lies about other people too
I saw a comment earlier on her Twitter where someone had replied to her tweet saying something like 'I had my own person I thought I could rely on forever, sadly they died' and Alice's entire response was 'wait, who died?'. No empathy, no thanks for sharing, just 'wait, who died?', I guess because she was too drunk to read it properly and assumed it was about someone close to her. Even though the comment was very, very clearly someone writing about their own sad experience.

It's so fascinating how 'fans' will eagerly share their own pain with her, despite the fact she can't help them, doesn't care, will barely acknowledge what they've said, and has no plans to speak of regarding 'furthering the conversation', just because she has a blue tick and is the estranged wife of a z-list celeb. Psychology is interesting for sure.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Hello, new member. Been reading here for several months though 🙂
I initially felt real empathy for her (been in the same situation for an ex partner who chose a woman 20 years younger). I was SO incredibly angry for two months! When I think back, I don’t recognise the woman I was. My hatred and anger just overwhelmed me. However, I did not go on SM to vent. I got over it , by just realising I was better off out of it. That’s just me and we are all different.
The point I want to make watching this actual shitshow unravel is that it is being enabled by these absolute losers on Twitter. What on earth are they thinking?! That they are new best chums with her, offering their phone numbers ? She couldn’t give a tit about any of them, as long as they agree with her narrative. Awful, just awful. She is going too far with insults and I am afraid this may end badly. Someone MUST get those children out of there. She is not well. What a tragic scenario. It is all fuelled by sycophants and she does come across as a dominant personality. I’m not perfect,not at all! It’s just you know sometimes, we have to shovel up our own tit and admit failings and character flaws. We are not for everyone.

Reactions: 24
Totally, totally agree with this.
The grief surfing is honestly so gross. I hate it. Have you never had a friend like that? You confide in them and the whole time they are just waiting for a gap in the conversation to talk about themselves

People end up bravely sharing something like a bereavement only for AE to start tweeting about ho’s and socks.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I have a few thread suggestions, if anyone cares?

Alice Evans's Twitter Spew: "Bianca Wallace, is that you?"

Alice burns like red cayenne while Ioan smiles once again

Ioan Gruffudd's Finally Free: The Alice Evans Tragedy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The grief surfing is honestly so gross. I hate it. Have you never had a friend like that? You confide in them and the whole time they are just waiting for a gap in the conversation to talk about themselves

People end up bravely sharing something like a bereavement only for AE to start tweeting about ho’s and socks.
But also, when their bad situation is over, and you need someone, they are not interested. I have had that happen to me a couple of times where you get subsumed by other people’s problems but you are on your own when it is “your turn”. I guard against it now, I can sympathise but don’t get too involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's something like 'Yo - anne' Yo as in yo -yo!

Delurking - been reading for ages!
It’s Yo’ ahn or Yo’ uhn not sure which.

I have a few thread suggestions, if anyone cares?

Alice Evans's Twitter Spew: "Bianca Wallace, is that you?"

Alice burns like red cayenne while Ioan smiles once again

Ioan Gruffudd's Finally Free: The Alice Evans Tragedy
I like the last one a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So many new members reacting and posting. AE has sent them in this direction. Not quite what she envisaged.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Totally, totally agree with this.
As do I, I may be wrong, but I think there was a case of a person grieving for the loss of a child. My parents lost my brother at 8 months old due to a combined immune deficiency, my dad worked on oil rigs and was home not even 50% of the time, trying to get money built up, mum spent the entire 8 months back & forward to GP's begging for help, being told she was an overprotective mother. When he was finally admitted, he passed away 2 days later - the intervention came too late. This is not about sympathy for me and mine, however in the grand scheme of things, she just makes me quite angry sometimes😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
But also, when their bad situation is over, and you need someone, they are not interested. I have had that happen to me a couple of times where you get subsumed by other people’s problems but you are on your own when it is “your turn”. I guard against it now, I can sympathise but don’t get too involved.
Yep I’d be interested to know how much AE knows about the minutiae of injustices in the lives of Lin and Debs for instance (outside of IG legal stuff!)

Reactions: 5
Everyone here is concerned for Alice and the children AND IG. But AE is clearly being abusive and now has me convinced that IG was actually an abused husband. I am worried for AE mental state but coddling her is not helping. When my own mom got in her car drunk, I called the police, and she did get a DUI. But you know what? She is not dead, and neither is anyone else. She is sober now, and thankfully got help. Allowing someone to hurt, attack, or destroy their lives is not helping.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.