Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #9 102 Divorce reasons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @TraceyJacks

Pls remember to keep thread suggestions to the tail end of the thread, after page 35 ish. Also please include ‘thread title’ or ‘thread suggestion’. No swearing allowed in them either.

Might be an idea to pop posts under a spoiler if they’re potentially upsetting or triggering.

Finally soz to be a bore but it may also be worth reading up on the rules regarding contacting Alice on SM - https://tattle.life/threads/the-rules-of-tattle.10944/

• Heart
Reactions: 25
1. Alice Evans (AE) is still rage-tweeting about her ex, Ioan Gruffudd (IG) into her echo chamber full of grumpy people who consider themselves her BFF’s. We call them “FM’s” (flying monkeys), if you’re new.

2. She very recently gave two interviews on Lorraine and Inside Edition that were basically fairytales because she lied and exaggerated pretty much all she could to victimize herself.

3. She’s still still portraying the reckless, deceptive image of a struggling, innocent wife who was robbed of her husband and made zero contribution to pushing him away, whatsoever.

4. She almost hourly uses Twitter to publicly lash out at Ioan, his “mistress,” and anyone who in any way suggests that they are not as blameworthy as she made them out to be; that her vindictiveness poses a danger to her and others; or just plain disagrees with the finest detail of her ever-changing story.

5. She has BEYOND no filter at this point, nor do her supporters.

6. She condones public disparagement of Ioan’s “mistress,” including insults about her physical appearance.

7. She is supposedly doing all of this to be a mouthpiece for women who have endured similar heartache, except her loudness is harmful, not empowering.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I feel angry. I feel angry at her behaviour and the way she treats and speaks to people who have attempted to advise her - coming from a place of care, who she has dismissed, mocked or at times been a blatant nasty person. It irks me because I have seen and know women who have been through SO MUCH worse who haven’t or did act like a brat who can’t accept the answer. It’s beyond a brat, it’s a woman who is unable to accept the end of a relationship.
The woman had drawn it out for her OWN benefit, not the kids - it’s about her. I actually try to avoid the thread and articles because it triggers anger in me because of what I have seen so many others go through, so I have no sympathy for her, nothing. But her children don’t deserve this.

Ps a lady I know attempted to help her (the woman had been through a horrific experience herself) AE then tore her to pieces for attempting to help in somewhat, she eventually deleted her social media after getting bombarded with messages calling her different names - so yes, I feel angry for my friend who was coming from a place of genuine care.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
@TraceyJacks thanks for the tip on that Adam Driver post on Reddit - that was *quite* the ride. Interesting link with his costar Keri Williams, who of course is married to Matthew Rhys. It seems you need to have a fame sweet spot - famous enough to get decent parts and maybe win awards, but not so famous people try to tweet abuse at you for real or imagined wrongdoings (and pretend to be bezzie mates with your nuts ex).

Reactions: 6
I tread carefully around super problematic posts but “protagonist” refers to literature and this is not literature. It’s real. And it’s worse.

A woman is claiming to speak for ACTUAL victims of abuse and injustice in their marriage, and is failing at it, thusly silencing the importance of their experiences. She’s publicizing her rage, which draws opinions like ours. She’s normalizing abusive behavior on the internet.

I can understand the discomfort of witnessing people’s aggression, but they’re kind of entitled to it as we don’t know what experiences they’ve personally endured that draw them so close to AE and her Muppet show of a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Responding to a couple of things of the last thread
On Twitter she said 10 days from last Friday. But who knows as she was probably drunk.
She was talking about him doing school runs, so he is definitely coming back next weekend already if that's the case
Alice was one of the names we thought about for our little girl about 6 years ago…. So so so so so so SO SO SO glad we went with something else
My best friend is called Bianca and has a child called Alice. You can imagine how odd the past 2-3 weeks feel like LOL
While ioan has the right to leave I do sympathise with Alice . At the beginning I thought she was wrong etc but now it seems much more complicated that ..
Let's put it this way: At the beginning I felt sorry for her but she quickly burned my sympathies off by her shitshow and her obvious lies and parental alienation attempts. In his case I gave him the benefit of the doubt that maybe he is completely innocent until he posted that IG picture (or rather the way he went on about it). He is lucky that Alice has been so unreliable as a narrator that some of the terrible things she says about him may actually be true (btw she says all her interviews were approved by hiw lawyers and thus the truth, but nothing that was published was actually bad, and the one she did on IE was heavily cut down for legal reasons) but since she is unreliable those who pay attention will not believe her.

I settle with both are terrible. Alice is worse though, at least based on the things we know.

Reactions: 16
Reading those posts in the last thread from the "fan" group - wow it just reinforces my view that those two ladies are beyond deranged. They're actually dangerous in how they're egging Alice on and totally milking their position as her confidants. They clearly have an obsessive personality when it comes to celebrities and they must be loving having this inside link to one of their obsessions.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just wanted to chip in on the previous thread's discussion of why the eldest daughter refused to go back to therapy, and why she is angry with her father.

It is EXTREMELY common for children of narcissists to sympathise with the narc parent. Almost to be expected really, especially when they're this young. She knows absolutely no different and she won't be able to cope with anyone who suggests her mother might not be who she thinks she is (hence rejection of the therapist and of her father). Anger is often directed at the non narc parent (if they leave) as they're the ones who have (in their kids' eyes) disrupted the status quo and caused the narc parent to go off the rails.

I used to do the same, growing up with a narc father. I'd blame my mum for saying things to make him angry and cause an atmosphere for weeks and weeks on end, when in reality that was on him. Took me years to get my head round that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Responding to a couple of things of the last thread
She was talking about him doing school runs, so he is definitely coming back next weekend already if that's the case
My best friend is called Bianca and has a child called Alice. You can imagine how odd the past 2-3 weeks feel like LOL
Let's put it this way: At the beginning I felt sorry for her but she quickly burned my sympathies off by her shitshow and her obvious lies and parental alienation attempts. In his case I gave him the benefit of the doubt that maybe he is completely innocent until he posted that IG picture (or rather the way he went on about it). He is lucky that Alice has been so unreliable as a narrator that some of the terrible things she says about him may actually be true (btw she says all her interviews were approved by hiw lawyers and thus the truth, but nothing that was published was actually bad, and the one she did on IE was heavily cut down for legal reasons) but since she is unreliable those who pay attention will not believe her.

I settle with both are terrible. Alice is worse though, at least based on the things we know.
A very fair and balanced viewpoint considering you have a $500 bounty on your head

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Reading those posts in the last thread from the "fan" group - wow it just reinforces my view that those two ladies are beyond deranged. They're actually dangerous in how they're egging Alice on and totally milking their position as her confidants. They clearly have an obsessive personality when it comes to celebrities and they must be loving having this inside link to one of their obsessions.
I’m not sure if it’s just me, but I find the whole ‘fan’ thing a bit on the creepy side. Now don’t get me wrong, me and Colin Firth have spent some wonderful nights together in my overactive middle aged imagination but other than my ‘big reveal’ to you above, I’m really tight lipped about me and Mr Darcy.

I’m not sure I’d even want a signed photograph of him, let alone meet him. I kissed a lot of pictures of singers and musicians when I was 12 or 13 and might have even got an autograph or two but as a grown women the whole fan scene strikes me as slightly odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I didn't know who either of them were from Adam so I have no dog in the race here. However heartbreaking it is, when you have children you don't have the luxury of indulging yourself in this sort of behaviour.

It's not that it's undignified - duck dignity as the narc would say.

It's about parental alienation and narcissistic abuse of children, and the the ex husband - but he's an adult so he can take care of himself, and there will be blame in both sides. I happen to think more on hers, but I'm sure he's no Saint either.

If there were no children involved she could indulge herself and spout off as much as she likes, so far as I am concerned. This doesn't mean she gets a free pass for her bullying behaviour though.

It's 8.35am in LA and she up and going down a rabbit hole with the wet fart. In spite of the fact that Andrew the Aussie ninja is a real person and another extra on Harrow and not a secret identify of IG

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It's 8.35am in LA and she up and going down a rabbit hole with the wet fart. In spite of the fact that Andrew the Aussie ninja is a real person and another extra on Harrow and not a secret identify of IG
She's totally lost me on that one. He's clearly one of Bianca's friends. Total dead end theory, linking it to Ioan because he happened to play a character called Andrew apparently.

Reactions: 7
OMG I totally could have sworn I did a post to say congrats @TraceyJacks for the thread title and thanks @Silver Linings for the new thread, I'm so confused!

I'd like to apologise again if anyone thought I was adding to derailment of the last thread, I was under the impression the other poster was genuinely missing information. I wasn't trying to start an argument or derail the thread.

I really hope this week he comes back is minus the drama for the sake of the girls, but I won't be holding my breath.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Remember that little clip of Alice’s in the street with Piers Morgan, where Alice is asking him for a kiss so she can post it to SM? When I saw it I thought that didn’t seem like friend behaviour to me, more like the behaviour of a fan. It kind of reminded me of Perez Hilton and the weird way he would go after famous people like he was trying to be seen hanging out with them. Didn’t lady Gaga have to take a restraining order out on him? He also outed gay people who are not out, like Alice keeps doing with her previous ex. Well, I just read that Perez’s son hangs out with Alice’s daughter and now I find them even more creepy and stalkerish than before. Hmm.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She's totally lost me on that one. He's clearly one of Bianca's friends. Total dead end theory, linking it to Ioan because he happened to play a character called Andrew apparently.
The weird thing is why is she still even interacting with the wet fart after all the bs? Why does she block normal people and continue engaging with lunatics ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.