Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #9 102 Divorce reasons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s why I wanted to give some local perspective. I would genuinely freak out if my neighbors suddenly knew about me or wanted to stop by for a chat or something. Even when I’ve been in apartments where you can hear everyone, no thank

She usually rants about the girls when people ask this. As if it’s a requirement they only grow up in the same house in the same city for some inexplicable reason.
Remember Alice said she made such a song and dance when she was younger about a house move? Drawing on self experience?

Reactions: 5
Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #10: 0% interest Ioan

Ok this may only be funny to me and a few others as I spent most of the last few weeks thinking his name was Loan, until I saw some clips of them 😂
How do you actually say his name? Is like Ewan?

Reactions: 1
I believe that as they have a nanny, are able to be fairly self sufficient and are at school most of the day, the kids are physically probably ok. She is meeting their basic needs. There is food in the house, Gloria washes their clothes and they sound like they play mine craft in all of their spare time. AE will be just about managing to scrape through each day, wearing PJ’s all day, drinking coffee, lying on the sofa and a 20 min chat after school. It would not surprise me if this is nothing new because I when I look on Instagram, Alice never seems to leave the house so perhaps Gloria and others parents take them to the park or the mall. These kids will be accustomed to many years of mummy being tired, lethargic and only coming alive at night when they are asleep 😐

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She might want to keep the girls at their school, close to their friends. They're experiencing a lot of upheaval already, she might believe it's best to keep them geographically in the same place until they're older.
It is best for now that they stay in the same school and have their friends.

Reactions: 1
For Alice

I know you can go to rehab for alcohol/sex/drug addiction but can you also go for social media addiction. Out of all her addictions at the moment, that is the most damaging.

With regard to the sycophants, if AE got her life back on track she wouldn’t give them the time of day any more. She needs them at the moment because her real life support have had enough. There seems to be quite a lot of guys responding now, some who have also been through the same thing. Her fame is getting to a broader demographic.

Reactions: 7
Wow, there's some real nastiness on this thread.

No, I would not choose to publicly crumble like AE has done (I say I wouldn't, who knows what you might do when you're in such distress) She's clearly really struggling mentally and I don't believe that anyone deserves getting piled on because they're struggling! How nasty do you need to be to twist the knife into someone obviously already in a world of pain? Some of you really need to examine your behaviour, being so bloody nasty about a woman clearly having a breakdown.

I'm sure I'll be accused of being Alice herself etc etc, have at it.
Have you seen what she’s saying about Bianca and Ioan? I would say her accusations are ten fold anything going on here.

Reactions: 18

No, I would not choose to publicly crumble like AE has done (I say I wouldn't, who knows what you might do when you're in such distress) She's clearly really struggling mentally and I don't believe that anyone deserves getting piled on because they're struggling! How nasty do you need to be to twist the knife into someone obviously already in a world of pain? Some of you really need to examine your behaviour, being so bloody nasty about a woman clearly having a breakdown.

Go back and read through the threads. You will quickly see that she is a nasty, vindictive and selfish woman.

Reactions: 23

That's not what I'm seeing at all (re the nastiness) I think most of us (myself, anyway) are genuinely concerned about a woman in pain and screaming for help (though she may not realise that's how it looks to the casual observer).

Yes, there's some gallows humour in here but she is human, lonely and lost in an echo chamber with people who probably don't have her best interests at heart.

Alice sharing FAR TOO MUCH is on her, really, and there's no excuse for it (though I see it as a sign of intoxication and/or escalating mental illness).

We all do stupid tit when we're depressed but attacking people and trying to ruin their livelihood or character assassinate/whatever she's doing just makes people lose sympathy for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What is the end game with these enabling sycophants? I can understand she’s garnered a lot of sympathy from people (mainly women) who’ve been cheated on or abused by narcs or whatever, but there’s another breed entirely amongst them… who seem to tweet from morning until night and probably write fan fiction and own cat sweaters. These are the dangerous enablers, they make me sick to be quite honest. What do they think is going to happen? Alice will start acting again, win lots of oscars, become governor of California, and invite them all around for tea and biscuits every Sunday? It’s crazy behaviour, I can’t wrap my head around it. They know there are children involved, yet they seem to want to stir the pot as much as possible
I think there are three types of people there

1.) the ones who enjoy to be connected to a celeb, so they will side with them every time. You notice with some of them that they occasionally give a good advice (like marmite) but as soon as they realize that she doesnt like it they either slowly back off or they stay silent entirely on matters where they disagree with Alice, unless it's really bad (I've experienced this in a community before)
2.) the ones who enjoy entertainment, so they will egg her on to continue OR they will troll her with criticism to get a reaction out of her
3.) the ones who have experienced something similar before (but note: every situation is different) or are engaged in these matters, and just enjoy that somebody reacts to this differently than society expects, whether that is bad or appropriate for Alice in her specific situation or not is not something they care about. it's just a general thing.

Of course there are people who genuinely just want to give good advice without any intention to suck up, but Alice blocked those already 9 months ago because Lupine with his god complex concluded that they are concern trolls.

One thing is certain: None of these people are genuine friends. The genuine friends are those who according to her "begged" her to not play this out in public.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
For Alice

I know you can go to rehab for alcohol/sex/drug addiction but can you also go for social media addiction. Out of all her addictions at the moment, that is the most damaging.

With regard to the sycophants, if AE got her life back on track she wouldn’t give them the time of day any more. She needs them at the moment because her real life support have had enough. There seems to be quite a lot of guys responding now, some who have also been through the same thing. Her fame is getting to a broader demographic.
You can go to rehab for most things if you have the money. But Alice won't see she has a problem and so there's very little chance of her ending up receiving help for it.

I don't personally feel the social media itself is the problem anyway, personally (from my armchair!) it's just a means for her to receive attention. If she couldn't access social media she'd be stood in the queue of Starbucks pouring her story out to the barista, tears rolling, then the person at the next table, then stopping by someone's house on the way home to do the same, rinse and repeat in the grocery store and so forth. It would be far less damaging than what she's doing as there wouldn't be this permanent record of it.

Unfortunately she's painted herself into a corner here as a one trick pony, the wife who was left for a younger woman (even if that isn't true). She's getting plenty of attention from hurt people who are casting their own experiences onto her, but once things have moved on and she's finally divorced and things are settled financially between them all she'll have left is dredging up old things and people's attention will move onto the next thing. She's going to end up sad and alone with only her Twitter fans for company. It would be tragic if it weren't almost entirely of her own doing and she hadn't had people at every turn telling her to stop.

Reactions: 10

I agree she’s not well. We all seem to agree
But she’s doing some awful things in the process and other people are encouraging it.

In my life when I have struggled (through the same thing as AE and other bad life events) I don’t recall spending a year destroying someone online, libelling them, harassing them so badly they have to delete social media. None of this is ok. She has a group of women swarming around her helping her to do these awful things. She is not thinking of her children. She has gone totally off piste

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ioan Gruffud and Alice Evans #10 - Went on Lorraine and had a good weep, nothing from IG not even a peep

Reactions: 18

People are reacting to the incredible nastiness Alice is showing towards others. She's outed herself as a bully at best, an abuser at worst.

Reactions: 21

We have all expressed many, many times that we want AE to get help because she desperately needs it. I don’t think there’s one person on here with a cold heart who wishes anybody harm, however after following AE’s tweets and this situation for the past few months, she is so far from the victim she pretends to be.

The bullying she does, accusations and having no regard for other peoples feelings cannot be excused just because she is having a tough time. She has done so terrible things for which there is simply no excuse for.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Also, crumbling isn't a word I would use about Alice. With every passing day she seems to grow stronger and more fuelled by rage and hatred. She has an awful lot of power to harm IG and BW and she's doing her very best to make them suffer, under the guise of 'speaking out'. Her psychological issues/disordered personality make her seem like a dangerous person.

I encourage you Sour Lemons to read a bit more about what's been going on. Especially the part where Alice tweets that IG shouldn't have left her because he KNOWS what she's like. She's an abuser, plain and simple. Who enjoys painting herself as a poor, broken, devastated little woman who can't cope. Because it gets her more sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.