Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Hi peeps. Recent lurker, first time poster. This really is a play by play of how not to handle a marriage break up. I had a few thoughts matching others said but I thought I'd write them down because they were starting to toxify my brain. The Twitter rampage is on full swing, with people egging AE on, but she's so wrapped up in it she can't see they are only interested in their own self-validation and entertainment. All she's doing is playing right into IGs lawyers' hands and providing evidence that she's really not well and not best placed to look after her kids. It's Sunday! Go with your kids to the park, zoo, whatever.

All of it is so pointless. Whether IG and BW had an emotional or physical relationship before he smacked her with the divorce petition, is a moot point. California is a no fault state, there's a prenup and you don't get to be a judge by being stupid. Her saying that he's still her husband stinks of thinking of him as her possession. Marriage counselling works if both partners are willing to have open discussion to resolve communication and have mutual respect. It's clear it didn't exist here, whether it ever did is questionable. While I'm really not a fan of arm chair diagnosis, there's clearly issues with AE. I've had conversations with people on neuropsych and mental health wards who are more stable and frankly, nicer. That obviously doesn't include the guy wielding a machete, but I think AE is just one finger slice away from Amber H. Seeing all of this, I'm seriously doubting the fibromyalgia claim. There is no diagnostic test, no way to confirm it. It's like she used Google for best tips for how to stay in bed and never lift a finger. Am I being cruel? Maybe. Do I care? No. Putting your kids in this situation and using SM and TV shows to create a Trump parade to troll your ex and his new partner is unforgivable.

All the speculation about what will happen with BW and IG...we know nothing. Wishing it to go badly and that karma will get you, doesn't get you anywhere. My parents divorced following an affair when I was little and my father is still with the 'mistress', decades later. I'm not into all of the law of attraction stuff but if someone gets comfort out of it, each to their own. The one thing I strongly believe of BW's postings is that you are responsible for your life, nobody else will fix it for you. Maybe or maybe not some of that rubbed off on IG and he threw in the towel, deciding to finally take action of what seems to me be long time coming. I've seen quite a few films of his over the years, didn't have strong feelings in any way. Thought he was a good actor, surprised that he hasn't been more visible lately. What I really appreciated about him is his candidness when interviewed a while back - he has been one of the few who's spoken about being in a few hits and then the offers not coming in and how difficult that was. A narcissist would never have that discussion so that just doesn't play. Whatever the technicalities and the hangover...he's free! And I suspect, just being smart. The penny will drop.

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest. Phew. I feel better now.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Perplexity

VIP Member
Someone else made her out Gloria 🙄
View attachment 865902
Alice is such a piece of shit. Gloria is an immigrant from El Salvador who grew up in extreme poverty and fled her country to escape a civil war. Now - while suffering from cancer - she gets to look after a rich, spoiled white lady who’s too hungover to get out of bed to look after her own children. All hail the American Dream! Jesus fucking Christ.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
Getting quite culty now, they are absolutely chugging the Kool aid like it’s a free bar/last orders.

Imagine she became an actual cult leader. They would all wear terrible glasses, leather hats and culottes. Turning up to sermons would be chaos, everyone would be driving their cars into each other in the parking lot. Bring your own doors (BYOD), either to smash up or just if you like privacy on the loo. Sermons would go on for literal YEARS, no horse would be left unbeaten.

Chant with me!🪳I WAS A LICE!🪳

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Nonah

VIP Member
Long time lurker first time poster. Hi. I feel like “hashtag I was a lice” needs more work.

• Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #10: 0% interest Ioan

Ok this may only be funny to me and a few others as I spent most of the last few weeks thinking his name was Loan, until I saw some clips of them 😂

• Haha

Penguin86

VIP Member
'Don't be an Alice' is the new 'Be Like Bill'

Alice can't accept her prisoner has escaped marriage is over.
Alice thinks cyber bullying people in the name of 'abandoned wives' is a feminist movement.
Alice is a toxic presence on the Internet.

Don't Be An Alice
Here you go
IMG_20211115_022132_313.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

EllaBella89

VIP Member
New member, had to sign up to comment here on this utter batshit craziness, because I can’t sleep and it’s just utterly insane. At first, I had a little sympathy for Alice Evans, I knew little of her, if anything, other than she was married to Ioan, who I know of because I’m Welsh and have also worked in the industry as a makeup artist. I’ve funnily enough never heard “stories” about him, and if there were any, I would have the way gossip gets passed around. I trawled through her Instagram the other day, and I could see in his face how unhappy and totally drained he looked with her histrionics and childish antics. I’m not a mental health professional so won’t attempt to diagnose her with anything, but I can see there is something radically wrong. She is basically Amy from Gone Girl. I don’t know why there’s an army of goons backing her up - I can only assume they’re scorned women, projecting, and wanting to latch on to a vaguely famous person who engages with them and validates them and their bullshit. She won’t engage with anyone measured or reasonable. The venom they’re all spewing is truly breathtaking. You only have to look at that video of her going absolutely nuts at that woman in the car park to see what she is. She probably got away with it in her youth because people are fickle, but now she’s a bloated and quite frankly scary looking drunken mess, not so much. I’m guessing that picture and the caption he posted were his middle finger to this absolute monster of a woman. The children will grow older and hopefully see the situation for what it is. What a fucking circus. And don’t get me started on the way she denigrates extras and people she deems ‘beneath’ her… what the actual fuck. Like I said earlier, I’ve worked for film and tv, and honestly, you all pull together and work as a unit. There’s no room for some used-to-be D lister with an over inflated ego who hasn’t been in anything remotely relevant for donkeys years.

Whew… now I can breathe again!

• Heart

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
I would love for us all to turn up at court and show our faces at the end of this 😂.
I’m not showing up I look like shit. I haven’t had a good nights sleep in days. I’ve had to choose between keeping up with the threads or washing my hair. My legs are starting to bow with rickets due to the lack of sunlight. And I’ve just asked John, the pizza delivery guy what he wants from me for Christmas.

• Haha

Penguin86

VIP Member
No offence but none of us have a clue what IG is doing behind the scenes because he doesn't document his every move on social media like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This JUST occurred to me: if Alice ever claims that BW is jealous of her in some (stupid) way—and we know it’s coming—can someone PLEASE tweet her, “Why would Bianca be jealous of Alice when she has Ioan inside her every night!!!”

She would PISS LAVA. 😂🌋

• Haha
1. Alice Evans (AE) is still rage-tweeting about her ex, Ioan Gruffudd (IG) into her echo chamber full of grumpy people who consider themselves her BFF’s. We call them “FM’s” (flying monkeys), if you’re new.

2. She very recently gave two interviews on Lorraine and Inside Edition that were basically fairytales because she lied and exaggerated pretty much all she could to victimize herself.

3. She’s still still portraying the reckless, deceptive image of a struggling, innocent wife who was robbed of her husband and made zero contribution to pushing him away, whatsoever.

4. She almost hourly uses Twitter to publicly lash out at Ioan, his “mistress,” and anyone who in any way suggests that they are not as blameworthy as she made them out to be; that her vindictiveness poses a danger to her and others; or just plain disagrees with the finest detail of her ever-changing story.

5. She has BEYOND no filter at this point, nor do her supporters.

6. She condones public disparagement of Ioan’s “mistress,” including insults about her physical appearance.

7. She is supposedly doing all of this to be a mouthpiece for women who have endured similar heartache, except her loudness is harmful, not empowering.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
I feel angry. I feel angry at her behaviour and the way she treats and speaks to people who have attempted to advise her - coming from a place of care, who she has dismissed, mocked or at times been a blatant nasty person. It irks me because I have seen and know women who have been through SO MUCH worse who haven’t or did act like a brat who can’t accept the answer. It’s beyond a brat, it’s a woman who is unable to accept the end of a relationship.
The woman had drawn it out for her OWN benefit, not the kids - it’s about her. I actually try to avoid the thread and articles because it triggers anger in me because of what I have seen so many others go through, so I have no sympathy for her, nothing. But her children don’t deserve this.

Ps a lady I know attempted to help her (the woman had been through a horrific experience herself) AE then tore her to pieces for attempting to help in somewhat, she eventually deleted her social media after getting bombarded with messages calling her different names - so yes, I feel angry for my friend who was coming from a place of genuine care.

• Heart
  • Angry

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
When you consider they had a 20 year relationship and children but he won't communicate with her at all upon ending the relationship it says something because that is not normal in my view. Unless he is just a total prick but it strikes me that there is whole lot to his side of the story that we don't know about which is driving that approach.
I totally agree. I have a feeling he has spent years trying to reason with her and got to the definition of madness, doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Just lifting from the information she has given us, she has said that she always gets her own way and that no one wins with her. She abuses alcohol and is histronic and manipulative in her behaviours. She has written about how she has threatened sucicide on a number of occasions. Academically she is bright but she has the emotional intelligence of small, spoilt child.

She has probably spent most of her life being pandered to and getting her own way due to her looks and strong character. Unfortunately (and not being cruel here) her looks have gone due to age and self abuse and the people around her can see through her manipulations. How many times can we watch the same episode of a soap opera before we reach for the remote to change the channel?

Her tactics no longer work but she can't see it, she is still pulling the same tricks out of hat and hoping he will bite. Her main two are rage and pity. In person I can image her rages are really quite terrifying, she is a big woman, with a big voice and a big personality, I can imagine even as a man when she was in full throttle she would make you quake in your boots. Her rages probably worked in the past, she scared him into submission but he is no longer there and doesn't have to witness them. He has put a clear boundary up with the 'no contact.' I will not see you and I will not be a witness to your rages anymore. She's now raging on social media but it's not the same as seeing a person's whites of their eyes when you do it.

The rages don't work so she goes into manipulation, the I don't know how to fix things card, the almost tearful interviews, the 'he was the love of my life card.' Then she switches back to rage.

He won't communicate because he is done. Her tactics no longer work. He is done.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
Reading those posts in the last thread from the "fan" group - wow it just reinforces my view that those two ladies are beyond deranged. They're actually dangerous in how they're egging Alice on and totally milking their position as her confidants. They clearly have an obsessive personality when it comes to celebrities and they must be loving having this inside link to one of their obsessions.
I’m not sure if it’s just me, but I find the whole ‘fan’ thing a bit on the creepy side. Now don’t get me wrong, me and Colin Firth have spent some wonderful nights together in my overactive middle aged imagination but other than my ‘big reveal’ to you above, I’m really tight lipped about me and Mr Darcy.

I’m not sure I’d even want a signed photograph of him, let alone meet him. I kissed a lot of pictures of singers and musicians when I was 12 or 13 and might have even got an autograph or two but as a grown women the whole fan scene strikes me as slightly odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

pommobear

VIP Member
I just wanted to chip in on the previous thread's discussion of why the eldest daughter refused to go back to therapy, and why she is angry with her father.

It is EXTREMELY common for children of narcissists to sympathise with the narc parent. Almost to be expected really, especially when they're this young. She knows absolutely no different and she won't be able to cope with anyone who suggests her mother might not be who she thinks she is (hence rejection of the therapist and of her father). Anger is often directed at the non narc parent (if they leave) as they're the ones who have (in their kids' eyes) disrupted the status quo and caused the narc parent to go off the rails.

I used to do the same, growing up with a narc father. I'd blame my mum for saying things to make him angry and cause an atmosphere for weeks and weeks on end, when in reality that was on him. Took me years to get my head round that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
How do you “Accidentally” reveal something like that when you have to type it and then hit send?! Saying something in conversation I understand but this… no.

She’s just essentially admitted that her tweets are rage filled explosions and she has no control over her anger even whilst typing let alone in person… interesting!!

I’m worried for her girls, I’m worried for ioan, and I’m very worried for bianca. Alice is in her own world at this stage and has lost all grip of reality.

Her vitriolic PUBLIC statements about ioan, Bianca, her family and poor, poor Ella Newton who has done nothing wrong are unbelievable and I cannot believe there are people in the world who support this absolute raging narcissistic gaslighting CUNT of a human.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
Mine too, I confessed my obsession to my best mate today and gave her the main facts. She hadn't heard anything about it till I told her but she just can't wrap her head around the bonkers-ness of it all either.
I’ve told all my friends I’ve got Covid so I can’t come out for the time being.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35