Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #9 102 Divorce reasons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been mentioned, threads move too fast I sometimes miss things… but she could make some money herself - I’ve seen Vampire Diaries cast doing fan conventions. She doesn’t even need to attend in person, since Covid there’s been a lot of remote autograph sessions. As long as you’re not a complete hole, someone can make a decent living off the convention circuit. (Obviously she’d need to calm her tits down first)
oh jeez, could you imagine a wee kid going up to her for an autograph?

kid: excuse me missus can I have your autograph please?

AE: Sure but first let me tel you what this bastard and his horse teethed him did to me…..!!

kid: no, you’re alright thanks, you were shite in vampire diaries anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 28
😂🤣 Who wrote the Wiki? :ROFLMAO:😂

‘Ioan described the proposal on US TV as an anxious night of Alice giving him verbal abuse for being ‘boring’ and shouting that she hated him’

I laughed all the way through!!

If you can remember the poster who said this then next thread title has to be:

I am A Lice!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I suggest you read through the threads, even if it takes you forever. It’s too much to try and explain everything to a newcomer respectfully. You will find it interesting.
I've read through the last few days of threads. There are wayy too many! Been lurking since Lorraine!
I just found this which made me start to understand a bit more

Reactions: 13
I’m no legal expert but I do work in child protection. Really - Alice would have to prove constant drug use over a period of time that impacts how IG parents to stop contact. A couple of photos on a night out wouldn’t impact his ability to have custody.
Just curious, in your experience, what would child protection think of AE's behavior in regards to letting the kids be involved in this by seeing their mom's tweets and tantrums?

Reactions: 2
Alice had both parents until 1999 when her mother died. She was 31. She had her dad until two years later and they became estranged.
I lost both my parents at 15 years old so I don't really see this as an excuse. Granted it's taken me years to process my grief but that was due to circumstances in what happened. I have mental health issues stemming from it but I'm still not an abusive bleep

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
😂🤣 Who wrote the Wiki? :ROFLMAO:😂

‘Ioan described the proposal on US TV as an anxious night of Alice giving him verbal abuse for being ‘boring’ and shouting that she hated him’

I laughed all the way through!!

If you can remember the poster who said this then next thread title has to be:

I am A Lice!
I wrote some of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just to add it absolutely looks Medusa-esque
I saw it and went to myself 'well someone on their staff definitely isn't Team Lice'.
And agreed, earlier pictures of her she really was stunning. I know we shouldn't judge people on their looks but she really is wearing her internal ugliness on the outside now

Reactions: 8
I lost both my parents at 15 years old so I don't really see this as an excuse. Granted it's taken me years to process my grief but that was due to circumstances in what happened. I have mental health issues stemming from it but I'm still not an abusive bleep
Im so sorry for your loss Penguin. I can’t even begin to imagine how hard that was for you at such a tender age. From my post I wasn’t meaning losing her parents has made her a head or it’s an excuse for any of her behaviour, but she clearly has been emotionally immature for some time, throughout their entire relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I just googled and it’s bad - but the photo directly underneath of her in the red dress is stunning!
Agree, I do think she is very striking looking, just think they’ve picked a particularly awful screen grab here.

Reactions: 3
Exactly. She was a grown ass woman! We’ve got your back @Penguin86. 💙

Just curious, in your experience, what would child protection think of AE's behavior in regards to letting the kids be involved in this by seeing their mom's tweets and tantrums?
They will not be impressed in the least to put it mildly. That’s emotional abuse and parental alienation. They won’t feel secure because they will know that there is no adult in the room.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How does everyone know she has been having 'rages' for years?
You'd have to spend a few days (or weeks/months) reading her tweets. Raging about politics, Meghan Markle, and others who don't agree with her on just about anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.