Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #9 102 Divorce reasons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I feel like she is just riding the waves of other people’s pain, she’s enjoying it too. Bigger the wave, the more excited she gets. And she just glides over them all, moving on to the next comment.
One dopamine/seratonin/oxy triumvirate hit to the next

Reactions: 1
The attacks on BW looks are ridiculous. She could look like the most stunning woman but AE and co would still make fun. She could be the cutest and loveliest person like Andreea Ali (cause she just comes to mind as a similar brunette type) but she'd still be a target.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The attacks on BW looks are ridiculous. She could look like the most stunning woman but AE and co would still make fun. She could be the cutest and loveliest person like Andreea Ali (cause she just comes to mind as a similar brunette type) but she'd still be a target.
It’s pure jealousy. None of them are in any position to be criticising anyone’s looks and calling someone horse teeth like a bunch of cackling bleeping twelve year olds

Reactions: 16
When you consider they had a 20 year relationship and children but he won't communicate with her at all upon ending the relationship it says something because that is not normal in my view. Unless he is just a total prick but it strikes me that there is whole lot to his side of the story that we don't know about which is driving that approach.
I totally agree. I have a feeling he has spent years trying to reason with her and got to the definition of madness, doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Just lifting from the information she has given us, she has said that she always gets her own way and that no one wins with her. She abuses alcohol and is histronic and manipulative in her behaviours. She has written about how she has threatened sucicide on a number of occasions. Academically she is bright but she has the emotional intelligence of small, spoilt child.

She has probably spent most of her life being pandered to and getting her own way due to her looks and strong character. Unfortunately (and not being cruel here) her looks have gone due to age and self abuse and the people around her can see through her manipulations. How many times can we watch the same episode of a soap opera before we reach for the remote to change the channel?

Her tactics no longer work but she can't see it, she is still pulling the same tricks out of hat and hoping he will bite. Her main two are rage and pity. In person I can image her rages are really quite terrifying, she is a big woman, with a big voice and a big personality, I can imagine even as a man when she was in full throttle she would make you quake in your boots. Her rages probably worked in the past, she scared him into submission but he is no longer there and doesn't have to witness them. He has put a clear boundary up with the 'no contact.' I will not see you and I will not be a witness to your rages anymore. She's now raging on social media but it's not the same as seeing a person's whites of their eyes when you do it.

The rages don't work so she goes into manipulation, the I don't know how to fix things card, the almost tearful interviews, the 'he was the love of my life card.' Then she switches back to rage.

He won't communicate because he is done. Her tactics no longer work. He is done.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I totally agree. I have a feeling he has spent years trying to reason with her and got to the definition of madness, doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Just lifting from the information she has given us, she has said that she always gets her own way and that no one wins with her. She abuses alcohol and is histronic and manipulative in her behaviours. She has written about how she has threatened sucicide on a number of occasions. Academically she is bright but she has the emotional intelligence of small, spoilt child.

She has probably spent most of her life being pandered to and getting her own way due to her looks and strong character. Unfortunately (and not being cruel here) her looks have gone due to age and self abuse and the people around her can see through her manipulations. How many times can we watch the same episode of a soap opera before we reach for the remote to change the channel?

Her tactics no longer work but she can't see it, she is still pulling the same tricks out of hat and hoping he will bite. Her main two are rage and pity. In person I can image her rages are really quite terrifying, she is a big woman, with a big voice and a big personality, I can imagine even as a man when she was in full throttle she would make you quake in your boots. Her rages probably worked in the past, she scared him into submission but he is no longer there and doesn't have to witness them. He has put a clear boundary up with the 'no contact.' I will not see you and I will not be a witness to your rages anymore. She's now raging on social media but it's not the same as seeing a person's whites of their eyes when you do it.

The rages don't work so she goes into manipulation, the I don't know how to fix things card, the almost tearful interviews, the 'he was the love of my life card.' Then she switches back to rage.

He won't communicate because he is done. Her tactics no longer work. He is done.
I agree completely. He is done 100 percent. I can't wait until she gets to the acceptance stage of grief for her kids sake if anything.

Reactions: 9
I was sort of late to all of this, but the tweet that really changed it for me a while back was when AE attacked IG's mother, calling her a racist because she didn't like AE. I mean, no one really likes the English (I'm joking! :LOL:) but it's her once again refusing to acknowledge any of her own role in relationships that have gone bad. And there's so many of them.
The fact that she thinks Welsh people being negative about the English is racism against her just says everything I need to know about her. What an ignorant idiot. And then going on to sneer at Ioan for keeping the spelling of his name and not anglicising it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What gets me is. If she's mentioned taking her own life before, WHY has nothing been done? Or have police or someone actually done something and nothing has been said?

Reactions: 8
This is very naughty and if it should win the credit would go to @Narc Rage because she inspired it.

Alice continues to mourn, while BW is blowing Ioan’s horn! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m no legal expert but I do work in child protection. Really - Alice would have to prove constant drug use over a period of time that impacts how IG parents to stop contact. A couple of photos on a night out wouldn’t impact his ability to have custody.
If she does have video evidence, I bet that it won't be recent anyway. He's been complaining for several years about her photographing and SMing everything so is hardly likely to take coke anywhere near a camera of hers. He's also given up drinking which annoyed her as 'boring'. Any old evidence would be countered by him being clean now and that is was several years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What gets me is. If she's mentioned taking her own life before, WHY has nothing been done? Or have police or someone actually done something and nothing has been said?
What would the police do in this circumstance? Would they go to the house and check on her?

Reactions: 2
I can almost bet that she has done this many times. It’s nearly always just a threat and an attempt at manipulation. I know.

Reactions: 5
I don’t like the I am Bianca hashtag thing, I don’t like the #Alice thing either. I am not team either, if I was in a team it would be #kids. The woman is on the edge(of her own making) but #Bianca could become a thing on Twitter, and that is just too cruel at this stage of her meltdown. That is just my opinion of course and obviously the majority votes win.
The hashtag was more taking the mic out of Alice for trying to start her own hashtag! I agree if I’m anyone’s “team” it would be the poor 2Es… and Gloria!

Sorry if this has been mentioned, threads move too fast I sometimes miss things… but she could make some money herself - I’ve seen Vampire Diaries cast doing fan conventions. She doesn’t even need to attend in person, since Covid there’s been a lot of remote autograph sessions. As long as you’re not a complete hole, someone can make a decent living off the convention circuit. (Obviously she’d need to calm her tits down first)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This thread is moving too fast for me to see, but has anyone noted to absolutely godawful photo they’ve used of her in one of the tabloids today (headline ‘'SCUM BEHAVIOUR' Alice Evans posts blistering tweets…’)
Truly, of all the screen grabs….

• Wow
Reactions: 4
‘My ex - Olivier - no I don’t want to be held to the same standard about how I went behind his back with IG because actually he is gay which came out way after our relationship and we separated but that hurt me ok?’

I dread to think the personal details they know about the girls. It actually terrifies me.

I was just doing my morning catch up considering writing this - Ella has had to grow up so fast over the last few months. That for sure will leave the poor kid needing much therapy to unpack and unlearn.

Notice how her Twitter immediately afterwards was pretty together (lol) and would be thank yous and just upset over the situation (still full of lies), but now she’s hit the drink hard again it’s just turned into the Burn Book from Mean Girls

I do wonder if he sees how not having parents impacted Alice and doesn’t want that for their girls? But honestly having a physical being there but mentally not is worse IMO
Alice had both parents until 1999 when her mother died. She was 31. She had her dad until two years later and they became estranged.

Reactions: 7
This thread is moving too fast for me to see, but has anyone noted to absolutely godawful photo they’ve used of her in one of the tabloids today (headline ‘'SCUM BEHAVIOUR' Alice Evans posts blistering tweets…’)
Just to add it absolutely looks Medusa-esque

• Wow
I just googled and it’s bad - but the photo directly underneath of her in the red dress is stunning!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.