Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #9 102 Divorce reasons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just nipped over to the dark side, the other forum :eek:;)
And from the scan of the newer pages since I was last there, there's a lot more people thinking like us Tattlers now. I think the public might be catching on to what she's doing now (y)

Anyone know what the AE, IG&BW climate is for other places she might be being mentioned?
The YouTube comments under the Lorraine interview, at least the last time I looked, were almost all Team Alice comments, showing a lot of empathy for her, and most were disgusted with Ioan. I haven't checked it recently, though.

Reactions: 1
Right! If this was my neighbour I would have asked the police to do a welfare check by now let alone if it was my nieces or grandchildren. If they did a welfare check and she opens the door pissed as a fart, mascara down her face clutching three laptops it would have been game over.

Totally. She infantilises them. Keeping them forever babies so she can control them and they will have unconditional love for her.

Was also thinking that "Babies" could include IG as she seems him the same way :oops:
I get where you’re coming from but the reality is that 1. her neighbors likely aren’t privy to any of this as it’s not a big story here at all. Nor do neighbors necessarily ever know each other (not names or possibly even faces) unless you occasionally see each other walking your dogs for example and then you still wouldn’t know personal stuff really and you never “get involved” especially with calling police and 2. the sheriff (they’re in weho, correct?) can’t do much of anything if they show up and she is drunk unless she waves a weapon around as another poster mentioned or makes threats about harming herself or anyone in the household to them. 3. I would be very wary of a welfare check call unless you are certain it’s required with children involved - that can be traumatizing for them depending on who shows up, how they act, etc (literally fire department or police/sheriff? Because the latter will go handcuffs first if the person they’re checking on answers the door. Imagine being a child and suddenly having police officers with guns hanging on their belts banging on your front door then grabbing your mon if she answers, putting her in cuffs and demanding to know if there are weapons or drugs on her or in the house then barging in to look around.)

Reactions: 2
The YouTube comments under the Lorraine interview, at least the last time I looked, were almost all Team Alice comments, showing a lot of empathy for her, and most were disgusted with Ioan. I haven't checked it recently, though.
Lorraine comments are locked. You probably mean IE, but they cut it in a way that made it seem like he broke up and announced a new relationship over IG on the same day. Just few pointed out in the comments that he broke up a year ago.

I saw loads of criticism on Lorraine's IG last time I checked

Reactions: 3
I saw loads of criticism on Lorraine's IG last time I checked
Had a look, they’re mainly pro Alice again, one even said she worked in domestic abuse and it was good AE was shining a light on it!
🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I get where you’re coming from but the reality is that 1. her neighbors likely aren’t privy to any of this as it’s not a big story here at all. Nor do neighbors necessarily ever know each other (not names or possibly even faces) unless you occasionally see each other walking your dogs for example and then you still wouldn’t know personal stuff really and you never “get involved” especially with calling police and 2. the sheriff (they’re in weho, correct?) can’t do much of anything if they show up and she is drunk unless she waves a weapon around as another poster mentioned or makes threats about harming herself or anyone in the household to them. 3. I would be very wary of a welfare check call unless you are certain it’s required with children involved - that can be traumatizing for them depending on who shows up, how they act, etc (literally fire department or police/sheriff? Because the latter will go handcuffs first if the person they’re checking on answers the door. Imagine being a child and suddenly having police officers with guns hanging on their belts banging on your front door then grabbing your mon if she answers, putting her in cuffs and demanding to know if there are weapons or drugs on her or in the house then barging in to look around.)
Got it! I was coming from a UK point of view so sounds like its very different there. Neighbours where I live are nosy as fcuk and usually know what my kids are doing before I do :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
People don't realise that the narc's SOLE concern in life is for themselves. That's it. They don't give a tit about anyone else. They love their children and spouses ONLY as an extension of themselves, that's why they go absolutely batshit crazy if they are challenged by said children/spouse. They will stop at absolutely nothing to protect their ego as that is the most important thing in the world for them.

I have a narc Dad. He doesn't love me for me, he doesn't care about my happiness or about my health. If I'm not towing the line, if I'm not feeding his ego and agreeing with everything he says, he really couldn't give two hoots about me. His love for his children is about him, not about us. He is a quiet narc while Alice is clearly a noisy one, but no difference really.

The same thing is happening here. Those girls won't ever realise it unless they get away from her sadly. And even then they may remain in denial for some time, if not forever.

Her narc supply is now those sycophants on social media, hence why she's all over twitter.
Very well said. I wish I could like this a thousand times.

Had a look, they’re mainly pro Alice again, one even said she worked in domestic abuse and it was good AE was shining a light on it!
🙄
She’s shining a light on it alright… but not in the way she thought. Literally in the worst way possible. Nobody wants to hear the abusers side of the story for a reason.

I hope she doesn't have an exact date and time for his return to LA, otherwise she'll probably be standing at the airport with a camera in his face.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Got it! I was coming from a UK point of view so sounds like its very different there. Neighbours where I live are nosy as fcuk and usually know what my kids are doing before I do :ROFLMAO:
That’s why I wanted to give some local perspective. I would genuinely freak out if my neighbors suddenly knew about me or wanted to stop by for a chat or something. Even when I’ve been in apartments where you can hear everyone, no thank

What need does she have to stay in Los Angeles? She's not a working actress.
She usually rants about the girls when people ask this. As if it’s a requirement they only grow up in the same house in the same city for some inexplicable reason.

What is the end game with these enabling sycophants? I can understand she’s garnered a lot of sympathy from people (mainly women) who’ve been cheated on or abused by narcs or whatever, but there’s another breed entirely amongst them… who seem to tweet from morning until night and probably write fan fiction and own cat sweaters. These are the dangerous enablers, they make me sick to be quite honest. What do they think is going to happen? Alice will start acting again, win lots of oscars, become governor of California, and invite them all around for tea and biscuits every Sunday? It’s crazy behaviour, I can’t wrap my head around it. They know there are children involved, yet they seem to want to stir the pot as much as possible

Reactions: 11
People don't realise that the narc's SOLE concern in life is for themselves. That's it. They don't give a tit about anyone else. They love their children and spouses ONLY as an extension of themselves, that's why they go absolutely batshit crazy if they are challenged by said children/spouse. They will stop at absolutely nothing to protect their ego as that is the most important thing in the world for them.

I have a narc Dad. He doesn't love me for me, he doesn't care about my happiness or about my health. If I'm not towing the line, if I'm not feeding his ego and agreeing with everything he says, he really couldn't give two hoots about me. His love for his children is about him, not about us. He is a quiet narc while Alice is clearly a noisy one, but no difference really.

The same thing is happening here. Those girls won't ever realise it unless they get away from her sadly. And even then they may remain in denial for some time, if not forever.

Her narc supply is now those sycophants on social media, hence why she's all over twitter.
Off-topic but I know I've said I don't like internet-diagnosing. But my mother is so like this. She can be rude to the point of bluntness (I thought it was just directed at me, but she's like this with everyone). Everything is an extension of how she appears to the world - her emotional bandwidth is very small. She can discard people without mourning for them - even her friends admit how cold she is emotionally.

Her lack of self awareness is staggering, but she manipulates situations (and lies) to the point where I'm sick of hearing family members say "Oh but she's in her 70s" (that's not a get out of jail free card for bad behaviour) - she's the same self-interested, nasty, gaslighting, volatile person she was 30 years ago.

(I stayed with her for nearly a year during COVID times and deeply regret it - I was the only mug out of her children available to do it and she begged me to stay during the first lockdown). Yes, I have my issues but I do have insight and know when I'm wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think it depends on where you are! I'm in the UK and until recently I'd never lived anywhere where I'd even known the name of my neighbours, let alone known their business or what people are up to.

The kids' schools will be well aware of everything going on and keeping an eye on them, they won't fail to intervene if safeguarding becomes a concern. That's one benefit of this being so public and ugly. At least what they're going through isn't hidden behind closed doors.

What is the end game with these enabling sycophants? I can understand she’s garnered a lot of sympathy from people (mainly women) who’ve been cheated on or abused by narcs or whatever, but there’s another breed entirely amongst them… who seem to tweet from morning until night and probably write fan fiction and own cat sweaters. These are the dangerous enablers, they make me sick to be quite honest. What do they think is going to happen? Alice will start acting again, win lots of oscars, become governor of California, and invite them all around for tea and biscuits every Sunday? It’s crazy behaviour, I can’t wrap my head around it. They know there are children involved, yet they seem to want to stir the pot as much as possible
I don't think Alice thinks long-term at all. It's all impulsive, like a child.

Alice is desperate and depressed, which I can relate to, but she will mass-delete once she either gets psychiatric/health intervention.

I don't understand why she's doing this either, but she does say that Twitter support helps her and (I assume) soothes her pain. She's really not present for her children, though, no matter how much she insists she is.

I'm just catching up this morning. She said in January of 2020 he quit drinking, which she didn't like. I don't know if he's still not drinking, but I doubt at 50 he's doing coke. Bianca has MS, so because of probably being very proactive regarding her health, I find it hard to believe she's doing coke. But Alice has really lost the drunken plot tweeting something like this.
Gosh yes, re the MS diagnosis and also Ioan stopping drinking which she clearly stated found ultra boring, and also said something along the lines of she really dislike him sober, possibly he suggested they both stayed off the drink. Am I right in thinking she is saying she is now implying that she was forced into having children? If so that is such a nasty and truly hurtful thing to say for their girls. When some people would ABSOLUTELY give anything to have been able to have one child.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know we aren’t meant to ask for a recap and instead read back through the posts but can someone just explain what’s happened re the coke? Has she accused him of being a coke addict?
She made some snotty tweet about Ioan and Bianca coming back from a coke binge or something and then replied to comments about that about how she has videos and photos of Ioan doing coke. Which is the least shocking thing to hear about an actor - or really almost anybody who works in the industry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.