Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #9 102 Divorce reasons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By her IG Russia was spring 2017, France was summer 2018 (combined with a trip to Italy & Monaco)

Harrow started shooting late summer 2017, Season 2 (where Bianca was in) started shooting autumn 2018. Before that the last time he was in Oz was 2014 for San Andreas.

No way that he was with Bianca already when they were in Moscow, it's possible that he knew her already for the France trip though (he was liking a post of her from early 2018, just dunno when he did that)
So they will always have Russia. From Russia with love!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is definitely reading here and in her drunken states all the ideas are getting mixed into her tweets. She only started posting about using coke after someone here mentioned that might be what she had on him.
And I’m seriously worried about her now. It seems like a full mental break down. It’s more scary when she’s not tweeting…

Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion:

Ioan Gruffud and Alice Evans #10 - Always drunk and never sober, she just won't accept her marriage is over.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She will be at fever pitch with IG returning on the horizon, she’s probably waiting for the next “thing.”
A big showdown.
A mea culpa.
An “Alice you were right!”

It’s sad but none of this is going to happen, life will just trundle on, the divorce will trundle on. IG has clearly 0% interest (lol) in contributing to the drama. He will move on, her kids will grow up, things will continue but she’ll wallow in this pit. How long she stays there is up to her only.

Reactions: 9
She is definitely reading here and in her drunken states all the ideas are getting mixed into her tweets. She only started posting about using coke after someone here mentioned that might be what she had on him.
And I’m seriously worried about her now. It seems like a full mental break down. It’s more scary when she’s not tweeting…
If she is reading here, Alice for the love of God, the three Es and anybody else that loves you - just get off of the Internet, get some sleep, do some exercising, spend quality time with the kids, count your blessings, savour your health - the consequences if you don’t pull back from this are going to hurt you and your family for many years. You are probably not going to get the reconciliation you wanted, or even an apology you think you are owed, and there is nothing you can do about it, you can only do something about your own behaviour. You are self-sabotaging and spiralling completely out of control. Pull it back for the sake of your kids.

Reactions: 14
I'm just catching up this morning. She said in January of 2020 he quit drinking, which she didn't like. I don't know if he's still not drinking, but I doubt at 50 he's doing coke. Bianca has MS, so because of probably being very proactive regarding her health, I find it hard to believe she's doing coke. But Alice has really lost the drunken plot tweeting something like this.
She’s trying to drop scandalous accusations based on something they”possibly” did together in their youth. Blackmail, blackmail, blackmail. Emotional terrorist threat. I recognize it a mile away. Who cares what he may have done in his past?

Reactions: 15
She’s trying to drop scandalous accusations based on something they”possibly” did together in their youth. Blackmail, blackmail, blackmail. Emotional terrorist threat. I recognize it a mile away. Who cares what he may have done in his past?
I’ve not heard emotional terrorist before but it is a very good way of describing this!

Reactions: 11
It’s me, fame at last!✨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No idea who Charlotte is but she’s living up to her name and is indeed very Cross!!
521DEDB2-1F32-4386-BC4B-E52D8CDA9E7C.jpeg
521DEDB2-1F32-4386-BC4B-E52D8CDA9E7C.jpeg
4497B5B6-CE89-4CC4-A279-895B8FF6BEE7.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t like the I am Bianca hashtag thing, I don’t like the #Alice thing either. I am not team either, if I was in a team it would be #kids. The woman is on the edge(of her own making) but #Bianca could become a thing on Twitter, and that is just too cruel at this stage of her meltdown. That is just my opinion of course and obviously the majority votes win.
I don’t see it going to Twitter but I do realise it has taken a bit of sinister turn.
besides, 0% interest Ioan is amazing.
How do I delete it? The thingy isn’t there.
ETA Oops you’re talking about another one. A couple of great minds came up with this same idea. 😁

Reactions: 3
What need does she have to stay in Los Angeles? She's not a working actress.
She might want to keep the girls at their school, close to their friends. They're experiencing a lot of upheaval already, she might believe it's best to keep them geographically in the same place until they're older.

Reactions: 2
I think the problem is, he is the lead in this show (someone correct me if I’m wrong?). So if he leaves to take care of his kids, the entire production has to stop. I don’t think in film and tv that’s viable and probably his contract would prevent him doing that. He’s got astronomical legal bills to pay so being sued for breach of contract is the last thing he can afford I imagine. There is a full-time nanny and he does seem to be contacting the girls daily, plus they’re in school, so they’re not just home alone day and night with Alice. It’s a tit situation but I understand why he’s finishing his job an trying to keep the wheels on everything else at the same time.
Absolutely. He has to. I imagine he's in touch with the little one and has people monitoring the situation, even when he's working on set.

I know we aren’t meant to ask for a recap and instead read back through the posts but can someone just explain what’s happened re the coke? Has she accused him of being a coke addict?

I'm getting Paula Yates vibes here. Someone who clearly is unfit to care for her children and is under the influence of meds and drink.

This will not end well.
Having read a few accounts of Paula this is very much how badly she coped with losing Michael

Reactions: 3
Absolutely. He has to. I imagine he's in touch with the little one and has people monitoring the situation, even when he's working on set.
i would think the school would have a duty of care to the children too, and alert him or the authorities if they thought there was something really untoward going on.

No idea who Charlotte is but she’s living up to her name and is indeed very Cross!!View attachment 867336View attachment 867336View attachment 867337
She truly hasn't moved on at all even though it's been what, a year? Over a year? Since things started to go sour. She talks like a sixteen year old enduring their first heartbreak 'but they said they LOVED me! I can't believe it! I thought we were forever!' even though she'll have seen many examples in her personal life of other couples breaking up.

Maybe she hasn't ever been dumped before? So it's her first breakup. Hence why it hurts so much. Most of us who've been through them know that it's painful but the pain will eventually come to an end as long as you do the right things...

I remember sobbing to my best friend at 22 'he said he'd love me forever, how could he do this? He said he wanted to be with my forever' and my best friend pointed to a bunch of plastic flowers in her bathroom. 'See those? He once told me that he'd love me for as long as those flowers lasted', he'd left her a month later. 'Words are cheap, nothing lasts forever, you'll get through this, I'm here for you'

It really stayed with me throughout the break ups I've had since. Alice has so little emotional maturity or life experience it seems.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.