Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #9 102 Divorce reasons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did AE and IG go to Russia and France - latest tweet refers
By her IG Russia was spring 2017, France was summer 2018 (combined with a trip to Italy & Monaco)

Harrow started shooting late summer 2017, Season 2 (where Bianca was in) started shooting autumn 2018. Before that the last time he was in Oz was 2014 for San Andreas.

No way that he was with Bianca already when they were in Moscow, it's possible that he knew her already for the France trip though (he was liking a post of her from early 2018, just dunno when he did that)

Reactions: 5
I mean this whole thing makes me absolutely exhausted, and I'm just reading, you'd think I was there involved in all the drama 🤦‍♀️

Those girls need to be removed from her "care" ASAP, and she needs help.
His lawyers are going to eat her alive, and she's brought it all on herself.

Reactions: 10
Just reading through the last thread and personally I think AE is smart, but she is such a freaking narc she literally cannot consider let alone comprehend that people might question her word or just not believe everything she says. I remember the Chris Watts case and people thought he made so many stupid mistakes, like telling the kids pre-school they wouldn't be returning and putting the house up for sale. When the reality is he too was such a narc he never once thought people might question HIS word. That he could say whatever he wanted and his word would be believed as absolute fact.

I'm still gobsmacked that AE had the balls to claim she is terrified of lying! o_O I don't even know what to say about that!

Is it true that Gloria has cancer? I hope it's another of AE sympathy ploys but God help Gloria if she has.

And lastly, good to see you back so fast @IHateHadargoyle. Glad your procedure seems to have gone well.
Thanks so much @CookieMonsta. It’s actually tomorrow, but if all goes well I’ll be able to go home after. I can’t imagine reading through AE’s shenanigans while on strong pain meds. Tattlers will think I’m Alice when I post! 😆
AE is the biggest narc I’ve seen in some time so of course she can’t see outside her toxic narc bubble.

• Haha
New thread suggestion
Alice Evans 10 - #Iambianca, you are Bianca, we are all Bianca

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've definitely missed something, why does she have to leave her home?
She has spoken about the likelihood she might have to move, as unless she or he have the funds to buy the other person out then they’ll likely sell the marital home as one can’t afford it solo. Obviously we don’t know their financial situation or plans but she’s mentioned it many times how she’s at risk of ‘losing her home’.

Reactions: 6
Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #10: 0% interest Ioan

Ok this may only be funny to me and a few others as I spent most of the last few weeks thinking his name was Loan, until I saw some clips of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She has spoken about the likelihood she might have to move, as unless she or he have the funds to buy the other person out then they’ll likely sell the marital home as one can’t afford it solo. Obviously we don’t know their financial situation or plans but she’s mentioned it many times how she’s at risk of ‘losing her home’.
What need does she have to stay in Los Angeles? She's not a working actress.

New Thread suggestion, still early days in normal circumstances but here we are;

I am Bianca! No, I am Bianca!.. We are ALL Bianca!!
Just seen this, I posted something along the same lines before I had time to catch up! Going to vote yours 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder what the pre-nup said about spousal support. I know Alice says she gets 10% but for how long? Forever?

Reactions: 2

Ok this may only be funny to me and a few others as I spent most of the last few weeks thinking his name was Loan, until I saw some clips of them 😂
This is absolutely hilarious 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion
Alice Evans 10 - #Iambianca, you are Bianca, we are all Bianca
I don’t like the I am Bianca hashtag thing, I don’t like the #Alice thing either. I am not team either, if I was in a team it would be #kids. The woman is on the edge(of her own making) but #Bianca could become a thing on Twitter, and that is just too cruel at this stage of her meltdown. That is just my opinion of course and obviously the majority votes win.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t surprised if he does some coke, it’s not that unusual and he might have done it with Alice.. Frankly I wouldn’t blame him for hitting crack being married to her.
I'm just catching up this morning. She said in January of 2020 he quit drinking, which she didn't like. I don't know if he's still not drinking, but I doubt at 50 he's doing coke. Bianca has MS, so because of probably being very proactive regarding her health, I find it hard to believe she's doing coke. But Alice has really lost the drunken plot tweeting something like this.

Reactions: 9
I don’t like the I am Bianca hashtag thing, I don’t like the #Alice thing either. I am not team either, if I was in a team it would be #kids. The woman is on the edge(of her own making) but #Bianca could become a thing on Twitter, and that is just too cruel at this stage of her meltdown. That is just my opinion of course and obviously the majority votes win.
I think this is meant to be a joke reference to Alice suspecting everyone who isnt supporting her to be Bianca.

I do agree though that I'd be uncomfortable with something like this though LOL

Reactions: 5
Health issues with both girls, esp Gloria. Gloria is one of the kids now?
The girls probably have a garden variety bug. Maybe even AE had it since she was puking.
If Gloria’s cancer has returned what does she expect Ioan to do? Why even mention it until the tests come back?
Manipulating Malice!

Reactions: 6
I think this is meant to be a joke reference to Alice suspecting everyone who isnt supporting her to be Bianca.

I do agree though that I'd be uncomfortable with something like this though LOL
Yes, it is funny but a bit too raw now.

Reactions: 2
So it’s not a “team Bianca” thing, it’s coz Alice keeps accusing everyone of actually BEING Bianca (sockpuppet accounts)

but I do agree with you generally that having Biancas name in the threat titles gives me the ick, should really be between Alice and Ioan!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

The thread filled up before I had chance to reply to it a while back, but it cracked me up when someone in that group chat with AE, BW and Bianca’s family went on a diatribe about him and her while calling him ‘Loan’. So many strong opinions on a man whose name they literally didn’t know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.