Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #9 102 Divorce reasons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am going to bed and I'm working tomorrow so won't be able to check this thread until the evening. I hope when I log back in its to see someone has intervened, the girls are safe and Alice is getting the help she needs! šŸ¤žšŸ»šŸ¤žšŸ»šŸ¤žšŸ»

Reactions: 6
So whatā€™s the reasoning for them to go private? They getting scared? Why?
Because they see what we see. A woman who will be found unresponsive in her bed (yet again) with her Twitter on. They will have played a central part in that unlike Ioan, who begged her to drop the SM and get help.He gave up trying and moved on. Now itā€™s on them.

Reactions: 8
I'm rather amused that the sun picked up the "disgusted" part of her deleted tweet but no the cocaine part
well they probably donā€™t want to be sued, unlike AE who doesnā€™t care

• Haha
I was in a very toxic abusive relationship that I spent way longer in than I should of. The abuse escalated dangerously after I finally resolutely ended it. And this is what I see is happening here. She is abusing him via SM.

There are many indicators from her Twitter feed that he did not appreciate his life/image being shared on SM and she continued to do so for a long time. This is a form of abuse. And the abuse is continuing and ramping up.

(Iā€™m not a fan barely even know who he is) but I canā€™t imagine how harrowing this must be for him. He may well of stayed so long because he feared this very thing, I really hope he has a good support network around him.

If he has been suffering abuse for years privately, everyone suddenly discovering can be very difficult to deal with.

And there is no way sharing a photo of drinking a coffee with a new GF is remotely comparable to being abused, embarrassed, having your family members being insulted and your new GF being abused. Itā€™s false equivalence to deem that.

I really hope lawyers are now involved hence the change of settings for the FM crew and the deleting messages.

I really hope he & his daughters get through this. Hopefully she could attend therapy/rehab and heal as well. Although I donā€™t know California lawā€¦ but is her conduct approaching criminal?

I was told by the police that abuse does escalate after someone leaves their abuser.
This! So well said.

People don't realise that the narc's SOLE concern in life is for themselves. That's it. They don't give a tit about anyone else. They love their children and spouses ONLY as an extension of themselves, that's why they go absolutely batshit crazy if they are challenged by said children/spouse. They will stop at absolutely nothing to protect their ego as that is the most important thing in the world for them.

I have a narc Dad. He doesn't love me for me, he doesn't care about my happiness or about my health. If I'm not towing the line, if I'm not feeding his ego and agreeing with everything he says, he really couldn't give two hoots about me. His love for his children is about him, not about us. He is a quiet narc while Alice is clearly a noisy one, but no difference really.

The same thing is happening here. Those girls won't ever realise it unless they get away from her sadly. And even then they may remain in denial for some time, if not forever.

Her narc supply is now those sycophants on social media, hence why she's all over twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So whatā€™s the reasoning for them to go private? They getting scared? Why?
Maybe theyā€™ve received a warning or C&D? Or are getting too many tweets reported. Iā€™m sure theyā€™re saying all the same crap behind the lock though, and in DMs.

Reactions: 5
I'm getting Paula Yates vibes here. Someone who clearly is unfit to care for her children and is under the influence of meds and drink.

This will not end well.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Because they see what we see. A woman who will be found unresponsive in her bed (yet again) with her Twitter on. They will have played a central part in that unlike Ioan, who begged her to drop the SM and get help.He gave up trying and moved on. Now itā€™s on them.
Trust me, I've witnessed Deb and especially Lin's tit for years (as a third party with the distance necessary to be objective in my mind). They dont have this amount of self-awarness.

Reactions: 10
So I woke up to 13 new pages today, managed to catch up on about five this morning and now there seems to be another 10!! I think I need to give up my job just to keep up šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
riddle me this: if your kids were so sick that you had to try and contact their father via social media whilst he works away.

would you:

A: look after them/care for them/be in a fit state to administer any meds they may need/get them to an emergency appointment if needed

or

B: get fucked out your tits on god-knows what and then whole world via social media that their Dads a Coke head?

can you see how her tweets and actions donā€™t quite match up?
Definitely B. Every time.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.