Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The grandparents have to have had a pre-existing relationship with the children in order to have access enforced legally. Her father and stepmother don't and we don't know if his parents did. So it's not that straight forward.
I’m only referring to the paternal grandparents as that is what I who I was discussing when I made the point and obviously it wouldn’t just be granted and has to be pursued in the courts but there is a statute and case law?

Reactions: 3
Extraordinaire 😂🤣😂🤣 more like exterminated … cause she’s glittered those things to death 😂

Those 4 posts must have freed up so much room on the Faceache servers 🤓😅😂🤣
Four posts?? I'll have you know there were spam pots in there too, maybe more spam than actual sales! 🤣😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
BIB: has anything/anywhere actually confirmed that IG and BW are actually "living together"?

Yes, I know it is assumed that they are but I don't think that neither IG nor BW has publicly stated this.
Ioan stated they were living together in his TRO evidence

Reactions: 11
Do you think Alice’s dad will reach out to Ioan now to establish a relationship with the girls? It would be lovely for them if they could have two sets of grandparents to love and support them

I think it states this in his TRO application but I may be wrong ☺
yes - thank you! found the box marked with an 'x' on page 6 of the 113 pages of TRO docs...
my apologies for not seeing that earlier!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He’s in a fckin funny crimbo film too with Stephen merchant called ‘click and collect’ … it’s freakin’ hilarious… I’m gonna put it on Netflix now !!! 😂🤣🙌🏼❤💩🍸 chink chink friend
The plan for tonight thanks for the tip!!! And same 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I mean….apply the article to Alice and she’s totally screwed right? Especially the bit about the best interests of the child…..and really Bianca is now a moot point. She’s in his life, she’s moved country for him, it is what it is. Alice has made and continues to make far worse decisions than Ioan hooking up with B after years of estrangement and abuse from the woman he is currently divorcing.
Yeah pretty much to me Bianca is a moot poot too, regardless how you feel about the reveal what will be will be. It's happened. Not the way he wanted - and we don't know what that was - but it's happened. And that article was interesting how they wrote what she'd done when really she hadn't done a iota of the PA Alice has been shown to have done.
You put it much better than me though.

Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion:

Ioan and Bianca are getting all homely, Alice shares photos for private use only

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The kids live in Monaco with their dad and it was a Monegasque court that decided the custody. It was determined that neither California nor NY had jurisdiction. They split before the second child was born. She refused to put the father's name on the birth certificate, didn't tell him about the birth, and basically withheld the child. Among other things... there was very clear parental alienation but the citizenship and jurisdiction played a role after her antics had him refused entry to the US. What she hadn't counted on was the kids legally staying full time with him.
Wow. So the clear alienation from the outset did her in. This still seems to put Alice in a rather precarious situation

Reactions: 8
You could be right, ultimately at the heart of all this madness there are two innocent children who are going to need intensive therapy to overcome the trauma of their parents’ divorce.
I can't agree with this enough. Ioan deserves his happiness but for me, there is a but. Alice is not a fit parent and unfortunate as it is Ioan even as a victim needs to navigate Alice's madness as an adult for his kids

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Custodial parents must look out for the best interests of their children, and one of the most important of those interests is having a relationship with the other parent.
Mmmm 🤔
All those lawyers letters that Alice kept bitching about were when she prevented access weren't they? I specifically remember one being delivered on NYE when the girls were supposed to be spending it with their Dad. They will all be presented to the courts as evidence of the PA.
Pretty damning I would say.
Added in the snippets of wizard screenshots from the court docs showing how she completely disregarded him asking to see the girls or when she said he couldn't have Elsie at the agreed time cause they were 'cwtching' and then saying that he was being awful to Elsie by not letting her sleep in by wanting her at the agreed time. Could go on! The court officials better have had their coffee.

I dont really think that this is how it should go, long term, anyway. Alice is their mom too. We must not do the same mistake as her and her psychos and act like one parent deserves to be erased. I definitely think joint custody should be still the target, but of course Alice wont ever change, so this whole thing is all easier said than done.

(I also doubt that he wants sole custody, he needs to work and dumping kids on relatives when they have a mom is not the best thing to do)
Regardless of if he wants sole custody, she must prove she is fit to Co parent and she hasn't thus far. And that's only taking into consideration the PA, not the drunken /medicated behaviour she's exhibited whilst them being in her care. IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m only referring to the paternal grandparents as that is what I who I was discussing when I made the point and obviously it wouldn’t just be granted and has to be pursued in the courts but there is a statute and case law?
This is from the California courts website; the "pre-existing bond" is one reason that Thomas Markle (despite saying he would sue to have access to his grandchildren) would not be successful - no pre-existing relationship. I don't know how close Ioan's parents were/are with the girls. They may have regularly Facetimed or called them. Not much has been said. But this is the law:

Under California law, a grandparent can ask the court for reasonable visitation with a grandchild. To give a grandparent reasonable visitation with a grandchild, the court has to:
  1. Find that there was a pre-existing relationship between grandparent and grandchild that has “engendered a bond.” This means that there is such a bond between grandparent and grandchild that visitation is in best interest of the grandchild.

AND

2. Balance the best interest of the child in having visitation with a grandparent with the rights of the parents to make decisions about their child.

Reactions: 11
Everyone is always welcome at chez Claudia’s for ‘cake’ and tea/gin 😂❤🕊💩🙌🏼
If I catch a plane now I might be there in time for the court hearing, get the 24 grams ready 😂

Speaking of ads here again, people commented on Alice's chest lines. I didn't know that was a thing but Tattle obviously did because now I'm getting ads for these. I'm Ioan's age and I don't have any chest lines, is this something I'm going to have to worry about??
Capturekk.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow. So the clear alienation from the outset did her in. This still seems to put Alice in a rather precarious situation
She definitely is. I think it's possible Ioan was advised to pursue the restraining order before trying for custody because if he gets the permanent RO, it's not good for her custody situation. Also from the California government site:

Usually, when a judge decides that your case is a domestic violence case, the judge CANNOT give custody (joint or sole custody) to the parent who committed domestic violence. But that parent can get parenting time with the children (visitation rights).

A judge CAN give joint or sole custody to the parent who committed domestic violence if the parent who was abusive:
  • Proves to the court that giving joint or sole custody of the children to him or her is in the best interest of the children;
  • Has successfully completed a 52-week batterer intervention program;
  • Has successfully completed substance abuse counseling if the court ordered it;
  • Has successfully completed a parenting class if the court ordered it;
  • Is on probation or parole and has complied with the terms of probation or parole;
  • Has a restraining order against him or her and has followed the orders; and
  • Has NOT committed any further domestic violence.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If I catch a plane now I might be there in time for the court hearing, get the 24 grams ready 😂

Speaking of ads here again, people commented on Alice's chest lines. I didn't know that was a thing but Tattle obviously did because now I'm getting ads for these. I'm Ioan's age and I don't have any chest lines, is this something I'm going to have to worry about??
View attachment 1110974
Cutting the lines as we speak babes 🙌🏼🍸🍸👃🏻I’ll get the bed made up for ya 😂❤💩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you co-parent with someone like Alice in any constructive way? She will be a nightmare until the end of time because he left her. She gives zero fucks about the girls, they’re bargaining chips for more money from him. Can you go-parent with someone you are seeking a restraining order from?
She will never stop, she couldn’t even stop for three weeks to prevent her going to court.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That article really opens your eyes that mothers can indeed be punished for PA and there wasn't the tit load of evidence against Rutherford that there is against Alice. Not by a country mile.

I'm not even touching the incorporate Bianca thing though, not after today 🙊

I would have thought she'd done enough socially embarrassing of Ioan 😳

Also think if she had anything on him she would have disclosed it publically on sm before now... I truly believe she thinks all the stories she's weaved, the 24g, the sacking Gloria, the taking the private school money away, (not even mentioning the unmentionable), blah blah blah, is the evidence she's been gathering, more "proof" of it all and the "what will come out" but she has Jack tit.
I would have thought so too, was just speculating & she's so devious.
Yeah that article is an eye opener. I hope the same happens for Yo & the girls, they really need to be away from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.