Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been thinking a lot about the girls and the potential mountain BW will need to climb to get them to warm up to her.

Listen, I don’t know if we know it was a cheating situation (I personally don’t care which way), but I need to use the example of my father cheating: the “other woman” was my nemesis. I had gotten to know her first, I was about 8 years old, and when I perceived her as a threat to my family, I soon developed a hatred for anything I knew she favored: foods, TV shows, music, even favorite colors. Even her NAME. To this day, as a near-30-year-old, I won’t say that name. My favorite professor shares the same name, and she’s highly esteemed with a PhD and everything but she lets her students call her Dr. (name) because she wants to develop closer bonds with us. And I wish so dearly that I could partake in that friendship-building, but I just won’t say her name. She’s still Dr. (last name) to me. Not even her NAME, y’all. And again, I’m not saying that B was definitely “the other woman,” but due to the media circus and rumors and Alice’s aggressive assertions surrounding this chaos, the children probably perceive her as a homewrecker anyway.

I never had therapy as a child; I don’t talk about it in therapy now. (Can you tell?) It looms over me. I just pray those girls receive good, effective, life-changing therapy before or while they’re meeting B so that they can develop the mindfulness and thinking skills to better analyze their feelings, closely examine the situation, eventually accept those circumstances for what they are, embrace their father again, and ultimately give B a chance to love them and give themselves permission to love her back.

Even if B is “the other woman,” their mother is an abuser—the girls don’t owe her their loyalty. Full-stop. And maybe, God willing, they’ll one day understand why their father had to leave, and why their father’s heart wandered elsewhere, towards someone else.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It'll be Alice fishing for compliments again no doubt.
Funnily enough, I think that’s what the Elsie video post was all about too… I think it was more about her than E. Why else would she need to be part of that video if not to ‘showcase’ her own skills?

She just LOVES all the compliments of ‘oh aren’t you so clever speaking more than one language!’ (In Alice’s head this translates to ‘Ioan is such a bleeping idiot leaving me, I’m such a BeAuTiFuL and sMaRt Amazonian goddess, there will be a queue of men *Disney Execs* down the street and then he’ll come running back and leave that bogan ho! Mwa ha ha haaaa!!!’)

YAWN 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
But why try and make out that person is posting on here ? Did she or her FMs think by making up a false tattle account in the same name there would be some kind of heroes welcome here? It's very odd.
To discredit Tattle and the account on twitter… False evidence that this tattle thread is abusive towards AE & others / the genuine person on Twitter is also here making abusive posts

• Sick
Reactions: 16
To discredit Tattle and the account on twitter… False evidence that this tattle thread is abusive towards AE & others / the genuine person on Twitter is also here making abusive posts
She’s running scared, or at least the monkeys are

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah, just expect a few games for the next week.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh absolutely, why else would you put so much time and effort into creating ‘false evidence’ 🤔
But none of this "evidence" helps her case...
Is her argument she was just defending herself on twitter against attack (by who though? not IG or BW) and it was six of one and half a dozen of the other?
That doesn't fly for the wizard emails and the "want more?" And all the direct harassment and threats to ruin his career, his mother... his life and BW. That is indefensible.

Reactions: 20
He kind of already has put Bianca before his kids or certainly, that is the way Ella perceives it and most children of her age would even without the parental alienation because of the swiftness to them of finding out about the relationship and them living together. To be fair had Alice not behaved in the way she does I would hope Ioan would have handled things with Bianca and the children very differently but the fact is children don't have that emotional insight, things are black and white to them and Ioan should know this
I think he wouldn’t be living with BW but with his kids and it would be completely different story if Alice didn’t act the way she did. But that’s on Alice really.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is her argument she was just defending herself on twitter against attack (by who though? not IG or BW) and it was six of one and half a dozen of the other?
That doesn't fly for the wizard emails and the "want more?" And all the direct harassment and threats to ruin his career, his mother... his life and BW. That is indefensible.
Alice / Lupine / FM’s are continually trying to create a false narrative re Tattle & Twitter accounts that support Ioan & Bianca .
It doesn’t help her case , nothing Alice or any of her minions does , they are all literally in a toxic mind spiral .
The ridiculous musings on twitter from Lupo are hailed by these fools as the best thing since ‘War & Peace ‘ ( other incredibly long books are available ) and are re tweeted with comments basically saying this .
They constantly call for tattle to be shut down and how vile we are to AE … if they produce evidence to prove this point themselves, they think it justifies their cause . But , they are not clever enough to realise that we are clever enough to spot them a mile off 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does she care about the case in the court of law OR what people think of her in the court of public opinion ?

Reactions: 18
Even if BW & IG had sock accounts, were posting all sorts of relationship pictures, nothing excuses Alice’s abuse of Ioan before then. Interrupting his FaceTime calls with the girls, interrogating little Elsie when he did have contact, signing Ella up for private school knowing he couldn’t afford it and how much it would upset her when made to leave, belittling him and his career at every opportunity, the cocaine nonsense, insinuation men who love their mum watch CP, harassing his mum using the girls names on emails, harassing his mum at all…
The list goes on and on. None of it excused by choosing to go online to be offended at a gossip site or randoms on Twitter. She has to actively sign in to these things. Every malicious text and email she sent was against the wishes of the recipient. Ioan had blocked her from contacting him preferring to go through the wizard. And even then she continued abusing him.
She can’t create all the accounts she wants, they were sussed in three posts!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Possibly but she's making out she's really busy looking for things (hunting down "evidence" of whatever bullshit she thinks she's going to bring up). She won't just be able to stop with the threats...she's been doing it too long.
Maybe I'm too suspicious....!
She can't seem to accept that she is not seen as the victim but the perpetrator.
It'll be spelled out in court for her I'm in no doubt about that.

Reactions: 21
Does she care about the case in the court of law OR what people think of her in the court of public opinion ?
She doesn’t as she still thinks the world evolves around her , and that she is literally above the law . Alice has lived in Alice world for so long , she literally cannot imagine anyone would dare take her slimy cess pit of an abusing life away from her .
I honestly think she still doesn’t believe Ioan will go through with this , she is that deluded .
Instagram posts trying to send out subliminal messages , now attempting to ‘Love Bomb ‘ his mother , she’s flailing around like a demented squirrel right now in a last ditch attempt to cling onto her current lifestyle

Reactions: 17
She can't seem to accept that she is not seen as the victim but the perpetrator.
It'll be spelled out in court for her I'm in no doubt about that.
I really hope so. For once it would be nice to see a vindictive and nasty bully get called out publicly.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
“Writing in the Daily Telegraph Evans, 46, claimed that the filmmaker invited her to join him in the bathroom on their first meeting during the 2002 Cannes Film Festival.”

Like I said, nothing is posted without malevolence.
Yey that was to point out his toilet water looked like her swamp pool 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.