Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yip noticed that, that picture comes up 2nd in line if you google him, she searched real hard for that (not)
But she's soooooooo important in the entertainment industry. She should know you use the stock places like Getty pictures and such.

Why even go to Google?

Pay people for their work...

She's so connected to the industry she remembers Hollywood before it had a Weho, darhhhhhhrlingg. (Chugs ALL the martini's 1940s style)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Re latest Instagram- this was for Mama G’s benefit. You are missing out on your lovely lookalike granddaughter whilst you play happy families back in Wales.
I dont really disagree but she has compared Elsie's looks to his mom before

Reactions: 11
But she's soooooooo important in the entertainment industry. She should know you use the stock places like Getty pictures and such.

Why even go to Google?

Pay people for their work...

She's so connected to the industry she remembers Hollywood before it had a Weho, darhhhhhhrlingg. (Chugs ALL the martini's 1940s style)
She’s skank is all … she doesn’t pay for tit cause she’s so famous ?!
And that’s Alice a tight arsed lazy arsed bint 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She doesn’t even have the original pics, she’s searching for proof Baby Angel wuvved her sooooo much to prove she’s not an abusive hole.
There’s always a dig isn’t there?

She hears the silliness that Bianca is pregnant, she hasn’t even suggested as much for the vultures looking on here for mAlice, so reminds us that Elsie is in fact a Gruffudd because she looks soooo much like her Gruff grandmother who she wants to sue, calls her a narc and hates her. It’s all malevolence.
I bet she’s saying this stuff to Elsie.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She doesn’t even have the original pics, she’s searching for proof Baby Angel wuvved her sooooo much to prove she’s not an abusive hole.
There’s always a dig isn’t there?

She hears the silliness that Bianca is pregnant, she hasn’t even suggested as much for the vultures looking on here for mAlice, so reminds us that Elsie is in fact a Gruffudd because she looks soooo much like her Gruff grandmother who she wants to sue, calls her a narc and hates her. It’s all malevolence.
I bet she’s saying this stuff to Elsie.
She wants to go get a job of some description!!! She’s so entitled it makes me feel sick … cause like you said she’s just showing her kids all you need to do is lie , stamp your feet and get trashed if life throws you a curve ball ….
She’s starting to make my teeth itch again 😖😣❤🕊

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wizard in one corner .. Emma in the other.. Gloria bang centre .. it’s like a smacked up version of the Brady-gruff ruff - Evans show 😂🤣 if my guy doesn’t come through wit da tickets .. livid isn’t the word 🤣😂
with a bottle of salad cream on the table in front of her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You know how Alice said little E looks like Ioans mum (AE can’t give her the respect of a name) well that is a slight to Little E. Cos it’s pretty well known Alice hates Gill, everyone knows this and I’m certain the kids know it too. Saying little E looks like Alices number one hate is possibly saying something to me.
She does it all the time, doesn't she? Even in the earlier post about languages, we heard how Ella has all the laughs and fun, and Elsie just gets angsty. Absolute witch. I'll never make light of what she went through in order to have those girls, but they deserve so much better than her for a mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Little bit too obvious darling , you really need to get back to the drawing board 🤔

It was the vicious post about Tone then the truth seeker thing. I didn’t think it was her.
Not sure what the mods can do tbf, anyone can set up an account with any name.
I guess we can all just report and ignore the ‘Fucko ‘

• Heart

Yel

Just report and ignore if a suspect new account comes on posting things to discredit tattle. Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Little bit too obvious darling , you really need to get back to the drawing board 🤔

I guess we can all just report and ignore the ‘Fucko ‘
Ha ha I’ll wet myself if someone pretends to be me 😂😳 like you said it’ll be something completely not suspicious like ‘Claudiasocks’ 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Alice was out for the evening with her girlfriends & Ioan had the girls. Apparently there was a power struggle & that's what Alice came home to.
Such utter BS, its another photo staged by Alice. The mastic tape was not put on by a child. If your going to lie about something at least make it realistic ffs.

• Heart
  • Sick
No… no!!!… How will I ever compete with the brunette beauty that is mAlice????
[/QUOTE]

Since when has Alice had icy blonde hair? Pretty streaks and reeks of Pi*s to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It seems they are creating accounts with tattle names everywhere, imagine how many hours they’re putting into it? They don’t have anything to support her silly claims about tattle, her own online behaviour is far worse. So ‘they’ are making accounts and posting horrible things themselves.

Being nasty and ridiculing serious illness etc is not tattle style at all, it’s alice and her fms that do that.

As if we’d go around the internet with our gossip account names. It’s laughable.

I can smell her desperation from here, she’s lost the plot.

I hope there is an extension on the TRO she’s losing her mind trying to stay away from her attention fix. If they leave it a few more weeks they’ll get the full 5 years by the time the case is heard.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
They’re desperate now. I wondered why they’d all suddenly gone quiet from their cheerleading for a monster who abuses and uses everyone she’s ever known.
Even her own children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
It seems ‘they’ are creating accounts with tattle names everywhere, imagine how many hours they’re putting into it? They don’t have anything to support her silly claims about tattle, her own online behaviour is far worse. So ‘they’ are making accounts and posting horrible things themselves.

Being nasty and ridiculing serious illness etc is not tattle style at all, it’s alice and her fms that do that.

As if we’d go around the internet with our gossip account names. It’s laughable.

I can smell her desperation from here and it smells a lot like gin breath, she’s lost the plot.

I hope there is an extension on the TRO she’s losing her mind trying to stay away from her attention fix. If they leave it a few more weeks they’ll get the full 5 years by the time the case is heard.
The desperation is palpable. On Twitter they have been goading the genuine owner of this account, replying to ‘months old tweets ‘ looking for information to dox etc .

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just in time for the RO hearing eh? Here’s proof these people say things about Tone’s illness and it’s the same people from Twitter and DM.
Have they never been on the internet before? Do better FM’s. Ffs.
I’m embarrassed for them all. Imagine being that ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Such utter BS, its another photo staged by Alice. The mastic tape was not put on by a child. If your going to lie about something at least make it realistic ffs.
I’ve muted this person ages ago which as a deaf person I always find ironic 😂🤣❤🕊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.