Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a fucko who was blocked by Tone on my crappy back up Twitter account after my real one was suspended a couple of years ago. I didn’t do a thing except like a rational tweet or two….any screenshots?

Queefster
I have to say it's been a real education for me joining this site. I had no idea what Queefster meant or sharted. I'm deeply indebted to you turds 😂😂🙏🙏🙏🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So what is the purpose of the Paul Kaye photo she just came across whilst looking for something else all day? If you type in blackball premiere it comes up so not sure why it was so hard to find.
She is trying to get a message across about something ...not sure what but she doesn't post anything without a malicious hidden purpose. Usually it's not that hidden, mind.

Is she threatening to reveal something from this time or something related to PK? I wonder....

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So we’re settling in for updates 9.30pm Uk time, 1.30pm LA time?
I’ll have a few sharp ones in just in case.
I'm aff it but I'll be there.
Okay I might have a wee wine.
Special occasion and all.

Morning!
*away to catch up*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So what is the purpose of the Paul Kaye photo she just came across whilst looking for something else all day? If you type in blackball premiere it comes up so not sure why it was so hard to find.
She is trying to get a message across about something ...not sure what but she doesn't post anything without a malicious hidden purpose. Usually it's not that hidden, mind.

Is she threatening to reveal something from this time or something related to PK? I wonder....
Trying to get her name back “out there” maybe? Remind people of the job she used to have so it looks like she’s relevant still

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Blackball 🤔
I'm seeing Masons and the Illuminati, oooh and instapol 😂😂😂
It'll be Alice fishing for compliments again no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I think she’s set her eyes on him maybe? Is he single? In LA?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Blackball 🤔
I'm seeing Masons and the Illuminati, oooh and instapol 😂😂😂
It'll be Alice fishing for compliments again no doubt.
I’ve been to more premiers than her !
Premier inn’s
Premier one stop shops

They all count ! 😂🍸💃🤳🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This. She can’t really post photos of her & Ioan 😂
Possibly but she's making out she's really busy looking for things (hunting down "evidence" of whatever bullshit she thinks she's going to bring up). She won't just be able to stop with the threats...she's been doing it too long.
Maybe I'm too suspicious....!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Amazing. I really value your words. And how you come across on here.

I too have had a RO granted. I was young, foolish and it was a DA RO with the power of arrest. I didn't have to attend any hearings but I did have to see a victim counsellor who then advocated on my behalf. I also gave her all the evidence and it was granted for 4 years.

I love your words, your mentality and how this has pushed you to examining the process and along the way establishing contacts and relationships with the cogs within the process ✨
I’m sorry you’ve been through that. Sending you Turdle cuddles xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Possibly but she's making out she's really busy looking for things (hunting down "evidence" of whatever bullshit she thinks she's going to bring up). She won't just be able to stop with the threats...she's been doing it too long.
Maybe I'm too suspicious....!
probably she IS looking for things and really just saw this while researching
I think she’s set her eyes on him maybe? Is he single? In LA?
he is longer married than Bianca lives

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she is trying to say to the courts that she was provoked on Twitter, Tattle, Instagram which is why she has temporarily lost her tit and behaved so badly towards IG. And she is starting up accounts in names similar/same as here and posting stuff so that she can say look at the evidence.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I think she is trying to say to the courts that she was provoked on Twitter, Tattle, Instagram which is why she has temporarily lost her tit and behaved so badly towards IG. And she is starting up accounts in names similar/same as here and posting stuff so that she can say look at the evidence.
where is evil welp though. I feel betrayed!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
where is evil welp though. I feel betrayed!
Pretty sure everything you post is in fact true and she can’t deny that. Ioan’s legal team must owe you some money by now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The JK Rowling thing was weird though...
The whole flying in here pretending to be someone else who is on twitter - what's that about? Trying to link tattle to someone on twitter?

The whole flying in here pretending to be someone else who is on twitter - what's that about? Trying to link tattle to someone on twitter?
Post some weird tit take some screen shots then fly away ?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

It was a hilariously see-through attempt to provoke, the attempts at provoking previously hadn’t worked as we got wise to it

Reactions: 14

That account was in the same name and with the same photo as the Twitter account who has had a prolonged spat with Alice, and latterly Tone. She was blocked by Tone but then unblocked by them at the weekend.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry you’ve been through that. Sending you Turdle cuddles xxx
Thank you, you lovely person. Twas a long time ago now but I just thought I'd share as a big heart to @madbetty and also cause I don't care about the fms trying to do whatever it is they're doing or else I wouldn't have given my name before.
I understand there are people who can't do this for respectable reasons or maybe they just don't want to and I get that. I'm just feeling rebellious I guess. I've given way too much of my power away and I refuse to give more 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.