Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although I hated her as well.

My Aunt that is, although obviously this applies to Alice also. Iā€™m rubbish at editing things

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Disclaimer: I recently had my own RO granted against a stalker. It was done on my behalf by the DA and it is something I had to push hard to get. I did not attend the hearing as it piggybacked on other charges and I was not told the date. šŸ™„ It's a long boring story and it spans several years. I'm fine. I'm really fascinated by the process and would like to see how a hearing is carried out for a DV RO. I want to advocate for those who have been harmed, stalked, or abused. After reading those horrible emails, texts, and messages sent to Ioan I stand firmly in his corner when it comes to getting legal protection. I do not know him or anyone involved.

You have to be your own advocate to get these things done and I have developed good relationships within the Sheriff's Department here. I've also met some really lovely deputy district attorneys. I'm fairly outspoken. I also don't have victim mentality. It makes me horribly uncomfortable. I choose to rise. āœŒšŸ¼
Mad Betty...it's why you have so much love and empathy. ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ok. I have so much to say. Iā€™ll start with, Iā€™m glad someone finally spoke up about that Emily account. Someone said they loved Emily Ames on Twitter and then this new member account turned upā€¦
@claudiarocks kicked off Twitter and a weed smoker? Where were you when I lived in England?!
Iā€™ve been to Scotland and it was Peebles! And Wales, though to Cardiff only and back when the big walkabout was there
@Mad Betty if you go to the clerks office you can buy the transcripts and they should be available sometime the week after and can likely be emailedā€¦..
Thatā€™s my first gathering of thoughts

• Wow
Reactions: 20
That's the one, thanks! (y) I was hazy on the details but WTF was this about? Poor Yo doesn't look happy.
Alice was out for the evening with her girlfriends & Ioan had the girls. Apparently there was a power struggle & that's what Alice came home to.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Next round. I 100% believe that Alice made a sock email and sent Gill emails the night she went off, two nights ago was it? Since Gill isnā€™t protected under the restraining order (through she has evidentiary value and would be considered 3rd party, especially given they are in each otherā€™s presence at the moment) and Alice was in a rage about B and I being there, I think she let loose. This might be why the phone dump on Instagram with the entire Gruffudd familyā€™s deal of approval. And Alice, knowing she went too far hasnā€™t taken this latest baitā€¦.yet. I also think, as Alice mentioned before, Ioan threatened to go for full custody in the early days and I think he has a child care plan in place and ready to execute. Theyā€™re on holiday, the lawyer has probably said, itā€™s only a matter of when not if the kids are taken off her, they know itā€™s now starting to all fall into place Reread the case law in the Rutherford case this week and in was mainly California jurisdiction so Alice is not in great legal shape. At all.
Another thought: did she lose her ā€œmake up artistā€ at the same time Gloria was let go?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I know! The least BW could do is post a screenshot of the video cameras at Bubba Bear's dog kennel!!!
The dog could be other places. Ioan has friends in LA. Maybe someone he knows welcomed fur-baby sitting. But probably he hired a pet-sitting service and Bubba Bear is staying with some person who has a small dog-sitting service.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Next round. I 100% believe that Alice made a sock email and sent Gill emails the night she went off, two nights ago was it? Since Gill isnā€™t protected under the restraining order (through she has evidentiary value and would be considered 3rd party, especially given they are in each otherā€™s presence at the moment) and Alice was in a rage about B and I being there, I think she let loose. This might be why the phone dump on Instagram with the entire Gruffudd familyā€™s deal of approval. And Alice, knowing she went too far hasnā€™t taken this latest baitā€¦.yet. I also think, as Alice mentioned before, Ioan threatened to go for full custody in the early days and I think he has a child care plan in place and ready to execute. Theyā€™re on holiday, the lawyer has probably said, itā€™s only a matter of when not if the kids are taken off her, they know itā€™s now starting to all fall into place Reread the case law in the Rutherford case this week and in was mainly California jurisdiction so Alice is not in great legal shape. At all.
Another thought: did she lose her ā€œmake up artistā€ at the same time Gloria was let go?
I recon Bear is running around with Selmaā€™s dog.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Next on my mind, to the new members who were able to give a lot of insight tonight, what a team we all are purring this whole picture together..and there she isā€¦..I tempted her I guessā€¦.

I recon Bear is running around with Selmaā€™s dog.
I was hoping he was with Matthew Rhys and Keri Russell but I googled it and they live in NY it seems !! Hahahaha

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Shes so thirsty and posted right after I said she wasnā€™t taking no baitā€¦..now sheā€™s flattering Gill with comparisons to her granddaughter? That she canā€™t see? After I mentioned she may have went off on Gill? šŸ¤”
Wouldn't it be nice for the girls and IG's parents (and for Alice's father too for that matter) if they were able to spend time together. It's terrible that extended family ties have been broken especially since the girls are so young.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.