Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do hope Snowy and Salt can forgive Ioan for the letter. I never read or saw it but apparently it was quite harsh? Clearly he believed Alice back then but now it's clear it was all her bullshit and lies.
You know how people say the internet is forever? Yeah. I'd bet money Alice wrote that letter. Aghast! State of shock! Despicable!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Wouldn't it be nice for the girls and IG's parents (and for Alice's father too for that matter) if they were able to spend time together. It's terrible that extended family ties have been broken especially since the girls are so young.
I don’t think it’s far off. I think he’s going to be awarded 100% custody. Yes he has to work, but I think a plan is in place, with Anne’s help and experience. And the kids are just going to have to suck it up with B as a step mom (with great care on I and B’s behalf) because they are not the first kids ever to have a step mom or to have a family have to try and rebuild themselves after a catastrophic event (divorce, death, illness, disability)….what are the judge’s options? I know Ioan wants to co parent but she has gone straight nuclear with that. The judges hands are tied. The judge will have no choice, when the matter of custody finally goes before them, but to apply the law as it stands re parental alienation and the safest, healthiest, most stable environment for the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Where I am, Scotland anyway there's a saying
"Who are all the pies?"
It's a jibe - meaning the person saying it to the other person is overweight/fat/eats a lot
Where I'm from in the US Northeast, we call those folks Joey Bag A Donuts.
that's the one

Dear all,

It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter. I was utterly aghast and in a state of shock when I discovered the unpleasant and sometimes vitriolic comments that were being leveled at my fiancée Alice when I recently observed the community forum on ‘ioanonline’. I find it hard to believe that people who have supported me so ardently over the years would behave in such a despicable manner.

I have never been happier since meeting and falling in love with Alice and I am overwhelmed with excitement about getting married to the woman of my dreams.

I am aware that it is always a small minority that gives the majority a bad name.

I wish to thank those of you who continually support everything I do in such a positive and passionate manner, and I implore the few of you that sullies the good name of the majority to put an end to this practice that has brought such heartache to me personally.

Regards

Ioan

more on that https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/12026293.html
You beat me. By hours! Serves me right for posting before reading.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You beat me. By hours! Serves me right for posting before reading.
It’s the worst right? There is so much you want to reply to and either the damn thread locks or you don’t want to be redundant because everyone here is so quick and so clever lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think it’s far off. I think he’s going to be awarded 100% custody. Yes he has to work, but I think a plan is in place, with Anne’s help and experience. And the kids are just going to have to suck it up with B as a step mom (with great care on I and B’s behalf) because they are not the first kids ever to have a step mom or to have a family have to try and rebuild themselves after a catastrophic event (divorce, death, illness, disability)….what are the judge’s options? I know Ioan wants to co parent but she has gone straight nuclear with that. The judges hands are tied. The judge will have no choice, when the matter of custody finally goes before them, but to apply the law as it stands re parental alienation and the safest, healthiest, most stable environment for the kids.
I doubt Ioan wants full custody tbh. I think he wants/needs the time to nurture his still relatively young relationship with BW and throwing her into the full time step mum role when she’s never even met the girls, particularly as it’s going to be tricky at the start, would kind of put a pin in his and BWs cosy honeymoon stage relationship…. No more couples trips or having time to dedicate to just them and their relationship. Young girls are hard work and they’ve just been through trauma. Not saying I want AE to have any custody at all, but I just think Ioan is unlikely to push for full custody.

• Sad
As we take a walk down memory lane and welsh cakes, I just wanted to throw this in the mix (hi, Alice) about moving on with lives. I think Sheen was one of IGs roommates along the way.

Michael Sheen and his much younger girlfriend (wife?) are expecting their second child together. I'm not saying I think IG/BW are expecting, but what's the harm in a new life entering the world?

I have a feeling that AE is FUMING that she didn't think of calling a 🍆 Welsh eggplant the great Christine Baranski first. :ROFLMAO:

Next round. I 100% believe that Alice made a sock email and sent Gill emails the night she went off, two nights ago was it? Since Gill isn’t protected under the restraining order (through she has evidentiary value and would be considered 3rd party, especially given they are in each other’s presence at the moment) and Alice was in a rage about B and I being there, I think she let loose. This might be why the phone dump on Instagram with the entire Gruffudd family’s deal of approval. And Alice, knowing she went too far hasn’t taken this latest bait….yet. I also think, as Alice mentioned before, Ioan threatened to go for full custody in the early days and I think he has a child care plan in place and ready to execute. They’re on holiday, the lawyer has probably said, it’s only a matter of when not if the kids are taken off her, they know it’s now starting to all fall into place Reread the case law in the Rutherford case this week and in was mainly California jurisdiction so Alice is not in great legal shape. At all.
Another thought: did she lose her “make up artist” at the same time Gloria was let go?
Interesting, friend. Very interesting... You have proven correct thus far and I do believe that you are traveling down the right road indeed.

Reactions: 20
I doubt Ioan wants full custody tbh. I think he wants/needs the time to nurture his still relatively young relationship with BW and throwing her into the full time step mum role when she’s never even met the girls, particularly as it’s going to be tricky at the start, would kind of put a pin in his and BWs cosy honeymoon stage relationship…. No more couples trips or having time to dedicate to just them and their relationship. Young girls are hard work and they’ve just been through trauma. Not saying I want AE to have any custody at all, but I just think Ioan is unlikely to push for full custody.
I don’t think he has a choice. The judge is not going to award 50/50 with her in this state even if Ioan was on side for 50/50. There are lots of dads out there who take on full custody and work when the mom is a wreck in the same way lots of moms take on the household when the husband leaves and aren’t given support. Lots of truly “single” parent make it work. And it seems there are two paternal grandparents who will be happy to step in and help….whatever that looks like

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah I agree although I don’t think he would put BW before his kids. It will be interesting to see how custody plays out cos there are no good answers that I can see.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm now getting ads here for Evans Boutique from the algorithm. How apt for our mAlice.

For those less ancient than me and for those outwith the UK, the shop chain called Evans used to be known as Evans Outsize.... 😉😈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah I agree although I don’t think he would put BW before his kids. It will be interesting to see how custody plays out cos there are no good answers that I can see.
He’s not going to put her first. I think they’re all (grandparents included) going to work as a team. Bianca is getting fiercer by the day and I don’t think the is some short term thing….they are taking on each other’s life commitments (health, childcare, exes) warts and all and it seems to be going from strength to strength….I don’t think a judge will give her 50% even if the entire G family gave sworn affidavits in her favour

• Heart
I don’t think he has a choice. The judge is not going to award 50/50 with her in this state even if Ioan was on side for 50/50. There are lots of dads out there who take on full custody and work when the mom is a wreck in the same way lots of moms take on the household when the husband leaves and aren’t given support. Lots of truly “single” parent make it work. And it seems there are two paternal grandparents who will be happy to step in and help….whatever that looks like
I agree with this. I have been trying to disconnect some times from the awfulness that is AE with jokes.

But the truth is that that AE is out of control, and there is evidence that supports the kids being placed with their father with a tacit understanding that AE should seek help (court ordered).

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Interesting, friend. Very interesting... You have proven correct thus far and I do believe that you are traveling down the right road indeed.
Obviously I could be wrong and it’s only a theory but given her past antics……I think Gill or Peter got an earful (emailful?) the other night

• Sad
Reactions: 20
He’s not going to put her first. I think they’re all (grandparents included) going to work as a team. Bianca is getting fiercer by the day and I don’t think the is some short term thing….they are taking on each other’s life commitments (health, childcare, exes) warts and all and it seems to be going from strength to strength….I don’t think a judge will get her 50% even if the entire G family gave sworn affidavits
Affidavits from close family will have far more impact on a judge than Twitter fan letters and ramblings from a lovestruck NZ fantasist. Alice only has contact with her brother Tone and she has made it clear there have been real issues and periods of estrangement.

• Heart
I agree with this. I have been trying to disconnect some times from the awfulness that is AE with jokes.

But the truth is that that AE is out of control, and there is evidence that supports the kids being placed with their father with a tacit understanding that AE should seek help (court ordered).
Oh we need the jokes to cope and she is a very deserving recipient of our derision….but yep, she is not fit for anything but supervised visits at this point in time, if that. The judge, like you said, may (hopefully) order her into treatment and then onus is on her to show she has taken steps and is fit and WANTS them back in her life by complying with the treatment plan set out for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Affidavits from close family will have far more impact on a judge than Twitter fan letters and ramblings from a lovestruck NZ fantasist. Alice only has contact with her brother Tone and she has made it clear there have been real issues and periods of estrangement.
Also there is evidence on Tones twitter of someone with anger issues.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.