Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright. The check Bianca promised for me posting on here is now TWO WEEKS late... seems "Mr. Fantastic" has stopped paying for her lifestyle just like he did with his WIFE!! of 20 years. Bianca should have seen it coming...

Anyways, now that I don't have to pretend to be "team Ioan and Bianca," I wanted to clarify some of the completely backwards thinking some people on Twattle seem to have. REMEMBER... you CAN'T COMMENT ON A SITUATION YOU HAVEN'T LIVED THROUGH.... Unless you have friends that have lived through it, like Alice's friends with MS, abs then, abs only then, can someone comment on a situation they have no personal experience with.

1. Mocking others' appearances online is TROLLING and HARASSMENT unless you would like to comment on Bianca's teeth in which case that is allowed.

2. Posting unflattering opinions on public figures in public channels is GROUNDS TO BE BANNED unless you are willing to post unflattering content about Ioan which is standing up for truth and freedom.

3. Being a feminist is WRONG because it is WRONG to hate men (unless said men love their mothers, in which case, you are allowed to accuse them of a disgusting crime I won't even type out) (also all feminists hate men)

4. But also you MUST support fellow women through their struggles because of feminism, which actually means you must immediately side with a divorced wife. And acknowledge that women are incapable of being abusers. Only men are evil, abs you must fully accept both #3 and #4.

5. Sleeping with someone else while you are married makes you LOW LEVEL SCUM unless you're married to Olivier Picasso, in which case you haven't done anything wrong.

6. Refusing to respond to messages, especially messages filled with anger, is ABUSE. It is only acceptable to block people abs not respond on social media if they are saying something contrary to your narrative. Shoo 😴

7. Gill clearly only disliked ALICE because she was English and for NO OTHER REASON, and we should NEVER insult someone based on their country of origin... unless that country is Australia. In which case it's fine.

8. Informing your WIFE via the media that you are filing for divorce is ABUSE. Informing your CHILDREN by showing them the same article is GOOD PARENTING.

9. Ioan is clearly a narc for spending money that SHOULD BE SPENT ON THE CHILDREN by sending 100 pages of texts/emails to his lawyer to read at $100 a pop. Lawyers (theatre actors tbh) are a huge waste of money and should never be involved, which is exactly why Alice (GIRL👏BOSS👏) refused to do a collaborative divorce abs smartly sent her lawyers 60 pages of Twattle threads to read (he probs works for free, unlike Ioan's idiot lawyers).

10. Nobody has ever written a story about themselves, which proves Bianca is just a fame-hungry ladder-climbing Yo-stealing Ho. You can actually only have an engraved watchband reminding you to write a story about yourself if you are Alice.

11. Women who post about their health conditions are 100%, with no exceptions, attention-desperate and faking it (this is the case EVEN if Alice is the one who first posted about Bianca's MS -- that is the extent of how far B's hunger for attention will go, that she mind-controlled AN INNOCENT VICTIM into posting about her (fake) MS!!!!). Fibromyalgia is the only condition on the exclusion list from being attention-grabby, and actually is medically impossible to fake! and therefore Alice is of course exempt.

I hope this helps clear everything up, as a lot of people on this site (which I imagine will soon be shut down as a violation of Alice's constitutional rights) seem to be confused about what Alice believes is right or wrong. It's all as clear as her pool.
Wow, you are 💯🔥 This is fantastic! 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
And me. :)

nAlice doesn't understand what she did wrong. I'll give her just one example - calling IG Grumpy McGrumpster when she does sweet FA and he's not happy about it. I think there was a lot of “Oh Alice....” in that marriage.

View attachment 1107591
He really looks pained in that picture, she sucked the life out of him, for his mental And physical health I think he had to be free of her,

It’s like listening to someone who wasn’t asked to prom faking why they aren’t going.
Or someone telling their friends they got ten valentines cards when the licked all the stamps themselves😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That’s amazing she’s over him. She was over looking for him sleeping beside her in December, even though he worked away A LOT and didn’t parent their children, she did all of that alone, except for Gloria and the other nanny/Alice-babysitter and Ioan who didn’t work because she didn’t get him jobs.

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE ALICE.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
1. I think it would be amazing if @unobtrusive lurker turned out to be MamaG

2. I’ve never had a welsh cake but I’m going to buy some on my next shop

3. where is bubba bear and who’s looking after him? Feels like they’ve been in Wales for ages (it’s probably only been a week in reality)

4. At this stage IMO BW should be able to post whatever the duck she wants without judgement (unless her “classy crown” falls off- which from what I’ve seen it won’t.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Alice dating would help normalize for the kids their fathers relationship too, and Alice wouldnt have them 100 % in her grasps anymore, which would also create a better relationship to their dad. Kids deal with this sort of thing just fine if the parents, especially the one they are stronger attached to, teaches you that these things are normal and nothing bad.

Of course she doesnt want that

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Has the daily mail ignored Alices latest outburst?
Or is it too soon to tell? If they have then high five to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would imagine IG would be ecstatic if AE found herself another victim new guy. He would feel for him, but oh the relief.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
You don't get any points for choosing not to date until the girls are older. It's a dig at Yo and it's obvious virtue signaling. And what shock? He left over a year ago. If you were genuinely happy you wouldn't have spent hours taking digs at your ex and his GF last night only to delete them this morning. Why not just skip the abusive steps, focus on being a better and healthier person, and start creating a life for yourself? Just a thought.

View attachment 1107652
View attachment 1107655
I’m having a massive clear out and I came across my one and only wedding dress stuffed in a crate lmao and I thought of Alice … bet she still sits in hers drinking from the pool/swamp …..
I’ve done the exact same … however I did it before the marriage ceremony 😂🤣 I should’ve listened to mamma G 🤦🏻‍♀️😂🤣🥃
I’m sorry but she is undateable…. I think even lupine would pack a bag after 24 hours with her in the flesh 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Title by @Autisteuse Nominated by @Bridgeofsighs

No thread titles until the tail end of the thread please. Remember to add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title nomination/suggestion’. No swearing in them please, fuckos.

Please pop sensitive or off topic posts behind spoilers.

Wiki is the pink button.
Yay! My second thread title! *chokes, overwhelmed* I'd like to thank nAlice Evans for making this possible...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Has the daily mail ignored Alices latest outburst?
Or is it too soon to tell? If they have then high five to them.
They don’t care too much about her going after Tattlers, we’re the source for most of their stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That’s amazing she’s over him. She was over looking for him sleeping beside her in December, even though he worked away A LOT and didn’t parent their children, she did all of that alone, except for Gloria and the other nanny/Alice-babysitter and Ioan who didn’t work because she didn’t get him jobs.

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE ALICE.
YOU
Did you think about what you did to me today
With this post
Leaving me there
In a ball
Hardly being able to breathe
Hugging my sides
Whilst peeing myself laughing
😂🙌🏼💆🏻‍♀️❤💩

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So, AE has managed to restrain herself with no further utterances. I think the Mama G reference has rendered her speechless for once.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Comment on Alice's Instagram. I assume left after Alice deleted something about Tattle.

Go right on ahead whoever you are. I don't have an employer and honestly, there is not a damn thing my family and friends would be shocked I ever said.

Nor my attorney. 😏 But have at it!
Screenshot_2022-03-06-20-58-12~2.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Comment on Alice's Instagram. I assume left after Alice deleted something about Tattle.

Go right on ahead whoever you are. I don't have an employer and honestly, there is not a damn thing my family and friends would be shocked I ever said.

Nor my attorney. 😏 But have at it! View attachment 1107805
Eh? It really annoys me when people being Caroline Flack’s name into things. That situation was completely different, as was Caroline. Enough of this irrelevant nonsense. (ETA, *bring and make it clear I was referring to the Insta post, not you @KikiFromNy 🙂)

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Nor my attorney. 😏 But have at it! View attachment 1107805
Ha my employer would think my posts are pretty tame on here 😂 they’d be like that’s not her … she seems fairly nice 💆🏻‍♀️
and prosecuted for what ? Having a different point of view ? And fckin way better humour? They need to wind their necks in lmao nuggets 🤦🏻‍♀️💊🥃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.